PDA

View Full Version : 2k-2k2 Angel LCD/LED questions.

TraXeR
08-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Now, I'm aware this is more fitting in the Angel forum/thread, but not everyone posts there on a frequent basis, so I thought I'd try my luck here. (I expect mods to move it if they deem neccessary).

I've been looking at the Pre-Space frame Angels (not a big fan of vert frames) for about 2 months now, just as general glancing, reviews, operation, even tried a few at my local field on the off days. They are great guns, they fire sick fast and just feel good in my hands, I love the look as well as the weight, I don't even mind the kick. (I like Intimidators more, but that not to say I can't keep my options open).

Now for the questions,

Do these style of guns only have post and Pretravel ability for their guns, or can you adjust the firing point at all? I hear it was first introduced on the Speed, but for all I know, thats the first SPACE frame toe adjustment Angel.

Secondly, are these trigger frames at all good for raking with any certain triggers, the few I tried I couldn't rake worth a damn, but they were all stock triggers. All the same, I could still fan and walk like no tomorrow, but I still enjoy to rake from time to time, I find it generally faster if done right.

Thirdly, how is the bounce on these frames, and do they have any good debounce settings, or is that up to the user to make sure it doesn't bounce?

Lastly, what .45 frame Angel trigger models are interchangable, if at all, or if all? Such as 2k led trigger put in a 2k2 lcd and such.

Thanks to all who help me, much appreciated.

Btw, if I do get one of these, it won't be until this fall, maybe winter, since I'm still loving my mag. So don't give me any offers right now, I'm NOT interested.

FallNAngel
08-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Do these style of guns only have post and Pretravel ability for their guns, or can you adjust the firing point at all?

No, only pretravel and post.

Secondly, are these trigger frames at all good for raking with any certain triggers, the few I tried I couldn't rake worth a damn, but they were all stock triggers. All the same, I could still fan and walk like no tomorrow, but I still enjoy to rake from time to time, I find it generally faster if done right.

Personally, I don't rake at all... I fire quite fast by just walking.

Thirdly, how is the bounce on these frames, and do they have any good debounce settings, or is that up to the user to make sure it doesn't bounce?

No debouce setting... the LCD's don't really get bounce though, much like old LED Matrix's.

Lastly, what .45 frame Angel trigger models are interchangable, if at all, or if all? Such as 2k led trigger put in a 2k2 lcd and such.

I don't believe the year matters, as long as it's an LCD. So a 2k LCD frame should fit on a 2k1 and 2k2 LCD as well.