PDA

View Full Version : My evolving RT Pro... w/ pictures!

OhMyAMoose
08-04-2004, 09:09 PM
Well, over the past few months I have been on a mission to upgrade my RT Pro. I am almost done! There are only a few key componets left! Why do I keep wanting to upgrade? I have no idea. I have a problem but ohh well. I can't stop myself.

Here is my mag so far.
-RT Pro w/ black ULE body
-ULT
-Rogue Rail (wingless)
-Rogue Clamping Feedneck
-Intellaframe
-Dye Sticky3 grips
-Rogue 15* ASA
-Stiffi Barrel
-Centerflag Dynaflow tank
-12v Revvy w/ X-board (Pre BE Shells)

Now I need
- CP Mini gas thru stock (I am having a hard time finding these. I have only found them on paintballgear.com and I dont like that place. No one seems to be selling these used either.)
-I need a drop forward/something to attach my tank to my gun. I heard that not all dove tailed drops fit centerflag tanks. I dont want to break my reg and have to buy a new one.
- I might get a black or smoke Ricochet Apache.

I can't really think of anything else.

What do you all think?

The Action Figure
08-04-2004, 09:32 PM
nicley done

evan123
08-04-2004, 09:39 PM
CP minis don't look good IMO with 15° adaptors because it is just too darn short!!! I just think a long would look better. And feed that thing a halo b. ps get a cp pro rail :shooting:

WGPforlife
08-04-2004, 09:56 PM
id say check it/ trinity unimount and a reloader B if you have the cash.

tony3
08-04-2004, 10:32 PM
you cant use a unimount with a dynaflow. I'd suggest a cp mini rail for a good rail, wont scratch the anno on the take either.

jayloo
08-04-2004, 10:34 PM
CP minis don't look good IMO with 15° adaptors because it is just too darn short!!! I just think a long would look better. And feed that thing a halo b. ps get a cp pro rail :shooting:

I disagree. I think the cp mini look hawt. The long would be too long cuz ont he 15* asa ua already have on it.

Nice gun BTW.

WickeDKlowN
08-04-2004, 10:42 PM
How long is your Stiffi?

Now that I read that, it sounds kinda gay...

OhMyAMoose
08-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Well, here is a green CP gas thru stock. It isn't a mini so you can see what the long one looks like.
I think the mini ones look better.

OhMyAMoose
08-04-2004, 10:48 PM
How long is your Stiffi?

Now that I read that, it sounds kinda gay...
Atleast buy me dinner before you ask me that!

*14"

tony3
08-04-2004, 11:56 PM
Wow, where are the cp mediums when you need that? I'd go with a cp mini on that thing, longs look stupid, if it was a vert frame, the long would look perfect, on intellis, no thanks.

SpecialBlend2786
08-05-2004, 12:05 AM
I love the stiffi, looks awesome!

GotMag?
08-05-2004, 12:12 AM
i do hate the minis on almost all mags, i do agreee that that long one looks goofy. THEY MAKE MEDIUMS??????????

O, can someone tell me what gas-thru that is on the mag in the hAir trigger video?

its like chrom, and very smooth and stuff i really like it

Carbon
08-05-2004, 12:22 AM
Sweet, rockin the stub asa foregrip.I had a stub whe i rocked my classic. Most comfortable ever, plus you can hug the bunkers pretty good.