PDA

View Full Version : YAY FOR ME! I got a girl!!

InfinatyBPS
08-05-2004, 04:01 AM
Finally. After so much depression and stupid drama with a girl in my life. I have finally been able to move on from her, onto new things. And I just recently met this girl at a party. And we've talked alot scince then, and tonight we decided to hook up. So now I have a girlfriend again, god its been a while scince I could say that. Shes really cool, and we have alot in common and its really cool. Its exactly what I needed for a confidence boost, which I really needed. But yes, I just felt like sharing my joy, all my friends are asleep, so I can't tell them lol.

Mr Pink
08-05-2004, 05:09 AM
Well done - and it's about time :p :cool:

1stdeadeye
08-05-2004, 05:47 AM
So get any yet? :wow:

;)

Congrats now you can stop all your depressed me posts! :clap:

;)

Chipper
08-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Finally. After so much depression and stupid drama with a girl in my life. I have finally been able to move on from her, onto new things. And I just recently met this girl at a party. And we've talked alot scince then, and tonight we decided to hook up. So now I have a girlfriend again, god its been a while scince I could say that. Shes really cool, and we have alot in common and its really cool. Its exactly what I needed for a confidence boost, which I really needed. But yes, I just felt like sharing my joy, all my friends are asleep, so I can't tell them lol.
Now you just need to take her paintball'in! :headbang:

Congrats!

spazzed
08-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Congrats man, glad to hear things are going well for ya :)

dwab3000
08-05-2004, 08:45 AM
is it the flying nun?..cause sometimes i imagine the person who dated that flying nun..cause lets all face it..that was not a real nun...real nuns dont fly

ok now i think im weird :eek:

cphilip
08-05-2004, 09:10 AM
You title imply's posession. You need to rethink the entire concept of "having" someone.... Then your on the right track. No one ever owns or posesses anyone... Good luck to you and be yourself above all things.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-05-2004, 10:13 AM
well can you get some pictures?

trains are bad
08-05-2004, 10:36 AM
You title imply's posession. You need to rethink the entire concept of "having" someone.... Then your on the right track. No one ever owns or posesses anyone... Good luck to you and be yourself above all things.

I imagine he just meant "I have attained the status of being un-single".

cphilip
08-05-2004, 10:39 AM

He could have. But we often say what we truely mean..

Cryer
08-05-2004, 10:40 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Kinda makes me think of that one quote from Anchorman:

"MS CORNINGSTONE AND I HAD SEX AND NOW WE ARE IN LOOOOOOOOVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

:rofl:

ChucktheMAGician
08-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Third person quoting you ;)
Anyway, as if being unsingle is bad? Can you enjoy/love someone else if you don't enjoy/love yourself?

Snertz
08-05-2004, 11:27 AM
Third person quoting you ;)
Can you enjoy/love someone else if you don't enjoy/love yourself?

hahaha, for some reason that just sounded funny to me.. So how do you self love yourself? ;) :p :confused: :eek: :D :wow: :dance:

lol, either way, congrats, this will be the most expensive thing you will ever encounter in your life: Women

ZSigErik
08-05-2004, 11:40 AM
lol, either way, congrats, this will be the most expensive thing you will ever encounter in your life: Women

Indeed, and to add to the joy in this thread, I recently, ummm, how to word this so cphilip wont "correct" me....

I am now in a mutual relationship expressing my care and liking for another person that is of the opposite sex. Hows that? ;)

Its weird, all my friends and I are getting into good relationships lately, and its awesome. I love when im Happy and my friends and I are happy. Wow, I said happy WAY to much there.

So yea, any pics? Id like to see the lucky lady?

On the same note, here's a pic of, ok think cphilip, the girl I am currently dating and caring for.

http://jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/cassie%20homecoming%2067910.JPG

http://jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/Picture%200829113.jpg

http://jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/cassie%20%20susan%2035771.jpg on the left

Heck, while we are at it, lets spread our JOY of being in a good relationship, anyone else wanna post pics?

taylor492
08-05-2004, 12:01 PM
good job.......

NOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING POSTING ON AO?! YOU SHOULD BE OVER AT HER HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

Snertz
08-05-2004, 12:21 PM
Meh, might as well add to the fun. That was before leaving for dinner for our 1yr :p

And my reason for not hanging out with her right now, is that shes with her girlfriends, chick time, ya know ;)

ZSigErik
08-05-2004, 01:01 PM
That is awesome, yea, my reason is because my girl is a drum major and can play over 18 instruments, so shes out teaching little kids how to play all kinds of stuff, yes!

FutureMagOwner
08-05-2004, 04:17 PM
zsigerik, your romantic relation looks like jackie from that 70's show sorta, although its probably just because im watching the show right now

1stdeadeye
08-05-2004, 05:44 PM
http://jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/cassie%20%20susan%2035771.jpg on the left

Heck, while we are at it, lets spread our JOY of being in a good relationship, anyone else wanna post pics?

Congrats! She hits for both teams? That is even better! ;)

Konigballer
08-05-2004, 06:55 PM
gothy kids in love, yay! :clap: See, life isnt so glum after all, just kidding, congrats :cheers:

1ofkind
08-05-2004, 07:27 PM
Uhh, good for you man haha :cheers:

bofh
08-05-2004, 09:12 PM

I got a girl.

I keep her locked in the basement. :)

Steelrat
08-05-2004, 10:14 PM
As long as you let presence or absence of a woman in your life determine whether your life is happy or sad, you are setting yourself up for trouble. Try to enjoy life, period. The relationship should be frosting on the cake.

But, congratulations anyways. Now are you going to join the rest of the Norcal crew for a game? Invite your girlfriend, make a day of it! We're always good for a few laughs, and we can make up stuff to impress her. Plus, if we act really stupid, it will only make you look better by comparison.

cphilip
08-05-2004, 10:32 PM
As long as you let presence or absence of a woman in your life determine whether your life is happy or sad, you are setting yourself up for trouble. Try to enjoy life, period. The relationship should be frosting on the cake.

But, congratulations anyways. Now are you going to join the rest of the Norcal crew for a game? Invite your girlfriend, make a day of it! We're always good for a few laughs, and we can make up stuff to impress her. Plus, if we act really stupid, it will only make you look better by comparison.

Excellent points Steel! Excellent. Only YOU can make yourself happy... Correctamundo!

I am not correcting you kiddo... I am making you think about it. Nothing more than I want you to "think" about how your dealing with the whole thing. Please do not consider it a negative. I am trying to make you see through the cloud of early "love struck" and help you not mess it up. Slow down and be yourself. And do not be possesive. You will scare her away with it. Be confident and be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. If its ment to be it will be. If not then best to find out and move on.

Love is a verb. It is an action not a feeling. Lust is a feeling. So is needyness and possesivness...You chose to love or not. The rest you feel with no control You control wether you love or not. You cannot make someone else chose anything. They chose to... or not.

And as for that last Picture reposted by Steelrat.... um.... she needs to pick a genitalia and go with it!!!! :D

Ov3rmind
08-06-2004, 01:10 AM
Its weird, all my friends and I are getting into good relationships lately, and its awesome. I love when im Happy and my friends and I are happy.
Same situation over here, it's great.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-06-2004, 03:01 AM
girls cost WAY too much!

1stdeadeye
08-06-2004, 05:38 AM
girls cost WAY too much!

Then you are shopping for them in the wrong part of town. Try buying them by the hour. It might be easier for you to afford!

:wow: ;)

ZSigErik
08-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Haha, yes, she may "bat for both teams", but thats not a reason I like her. Also, Im not a gothy kid. Its weird, Im all preped out, Abercrombie, AE, the like, and shes all Hot Topic. An Odd match on the outside, but completely identical on the inside.

Isnt it awesome Overmind?

Aint Love Grand? :cheers:

Oh and philip, I was just bein' sarcastic buddy! ;) :)

Jack_Dubious
08-06-2004, 10:37 AM
Haha, yes, she may "bat for both teams", but thats not a reason I like her.

But its the reason we like her!!! :dance:

:hail:
JDub

ZSigErik
08-06-2004, 10:42 AM
But its the reason we like her!!! :dance:

:hail:
JDub

Hahahaha, yea, its fun!

-Carnifex-
08-06-2004, 01:07 PM

Eww, it's Dr. Phill. Haha, get it?

-Carnifex-
08-06-2004, 01:08 PM
I'd post a pic but I can't find your mom. :tard:

Steelrat
08-07-2004, 04:06 AM
I sense we may be headed for a crash-and-burn, so lets keep this one up there.

Lohman446
08-07-2004, 09:24 AM
I sense we may be headed for a crash-and-burn, so lets keep this one up there.

What gives you that impression :rolleyes:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=147573

And this time, you might get a little sympathy, buts its going to be along with well your a :cuss: idiot. :) I say that as nicely as I can.

The right answer btw, been there, is I screwed up, I'm an idiot, lets move on.

Wow.. hmm.. I think I say that at every tournament too, I'm sensing a disturbing trend.

1ofkind
08-07-2004, 10:21 AM
Congrats! She hits for both teams? That is even better! ;)
Hahaha :rofl: :cheers:

ZSigErik
08-07-2004, 10:31 AM
Hahaha, yea, it is pretty fun ;)

ZAust
08-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Aint Love Grand

i like that song.

ZSigErik
08-07-2004, 11:03 AM
i like that song.

Im actually listening to "The Curse" right now.

To be specific, This Flesh A Tomb

Leader of Men
08-07-2004, 11:43 AM
I'm single and loving it...

Ahh who am I kidding, I'm not *ba duh buh ba baaa* lovin' it. ;)

Congrats to all of you who have found yourself a signifcant other. :clap:

ZAust
08-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Im actually listening to "The Curse" right now.

To be specific, This Flesh A Tomb

i have to say, the first time i listened to the curse, i hated it. but now, its one of my favorite cds.

SlipknotX556
08-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Got a girl? Say good bye to all your cash.

ZSigErik
08-08-2004, 01:17 AM
i have to say, the first time i listened to the curse, i hated it. but now, its one of my favorite cds.

I was in the same boat, but as of recently, I cant get Anterrabae out of my cd player, no matter how hard my gf trys to listen to mushroomhead or the like. Gotta show her what good hardcore is all about.