PDA

View Full Version : Why Doesnt Anyone Have Any Battery Housings For Sale?

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 02:46 PM
Well ive been lookin for a battery housing for some time now (mostly C&C or PTP) and i cant find anyone who has one, its even hard to find a stock one (which i am now looking for since i cant seem to find any others) for sale. I was jw why these are so hard to come by now. I know that they are like discontinued and stuff but.....yeah. They were like everywhere it seemed like when the xmag and stuff were being made but now they have like vanished.

IF ONE OF YOU HAS A CLOSET FULL AND ARE KEEPING THEM FOR YOURSELF AND I FIND OUT I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! lol jk but id really like to know what happend to all of em.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Anyone?

TeamNausea
08-05-2004, 03:36 PM
not even tuna???? :eek:

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 03:43 PM
Nope, not even Tuna! I asked him and he said he had zip, zero, nada! Im startin to freak out here, its like someone bought them all and doesnt want anyone to have one.

Tunaman
08-05-2004, 03:48 PM
I have some, but until I get the OK that I can make more I cant get rid of these. Hope you understand. ;)

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 03:56 PM
O, you told me ya didnt have any. Well, could you like email me or pm me when you can start sellin those. I really really need one and you are like the only one that has any. If i knew that you had some and just couldnt sell them yet i wouldnt have made this thread lol.

TeamNausea
08-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Yay i knew tuna wouldnt let me down. ;) :clap: :headbang:

barberjohn
08-05-2004, 04:01 PM
have you tried rogue? he is the one who first started selling black ano cnc packs. he may still have some.

gibby
08-05-2004, 04:01 PM
I've got one that I don't need. Stock, black one. PM me and offer if you're interested.

FragTek
08-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Check with Rogue! He may have some raw or black cnc housings left in stock.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Ill try Rogue and ill pm ya gibby. Thanks for the help guys, i didnt even know rogue sold em lol.

thecavemankevin
08-05-2004, 05:21 PM
i'm sure you have, but did you check the online AGD store?

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 05:28 PM
The AGD store is outta C&C and the stock ones dont say there out but im not sure. I didnt bother askin if they were out cus im mainly lookin for a C&C or a used stock one.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 05:31 PM
Only as kits? What do you mean by that?

One of you dealers needs to come out with your own battery housing with some sweet custom milling lol then i wouldnt have a prob tryin to get a housing, well, at least as big of a prob.

thecavemankevin
08-05-2004, 05:48 PM
well, you could always get a regular one and have it milled yourself

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 05:51 PM
I would but itd be a lot easier just to buy a C&C. Also, would a normal housing be thick enough to even mill out like a C&C or something similar?

Aliens-8-MyDad
08-05-2004, 05:52 PM
I have a hacked up stock on ill give u for like $10 shipped

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 06:00 PM
What exactly is your definition of hacked up lol? It depends on how messed up it is i guess. PM me a pic or post one if ya can or ya could describe what ya mean.

vf-xx
08-05-2004, 06:41 PM
BradAGD made me a custom Gas-through battery housing a while back. You may ask him.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 06:53 PM
I emailed PTP but they havnt got back with me yet. I just bought a battery housing though so ill prob just get it milled. If i can get a C&C one or PTP i will when the time comes. Until then i guess ill have a stock one or just get it milled.

barberjohn
08-05-2004, 10:40 PM
you can also check with frymarker, she makes custom enamal and sqishy middle parts of bat packs that you can personalize and stuff, which in my opinion would be cooler than just a regular cnc pack :) . also, frag, you may want to change your sig, im sure keeping it that way isnt helping you recover from the loss of your beloved 'borg.

Enemy
08-05-2004, 10:50 PM
i had one that i bought when they first came out its still raw straight from the factory...i may be willing to sell i was going to save it for some guys on my team but i dont know if they are every going to get there emags in!

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 10:50 PM
I thought Frymarker stopped making stuff for the battery housings. At one time i did wanna do that but i thought she stopped doin that sorta thing. If im wrong someone correct me please.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-05-2004, 10:54 PM
i had one that i bought when they first came out its still raw straight from the factory...i may be willing to sell i was going to save it for some guys on my team but i dont know if they are every going to get there emags in!

If you can beat $20 shipped than ill take it. :dance:

The Frymarker
08-06-2004, 06:58 AM
Hey guys,

yeah I stopped making battery housings, it got to be a lot of work. The extra housing I have now is stock and is going on another themed marker beside the KITT-E, or I may just mill the hell out of it and sell it.

Not sure yet.

Beemer
08-06-2004, 07:36 AM
you could just make some more[CUSTOM]$$$$$$

barberjohn
08-06-2004, 10:28 AM
i talked to frymarker about 3 months ago about getting a battery housing like that, but never got around to designing it. get in touch with her, shell make you a sweet battery housing that you will never see another of.

The Frymarker
08-06-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah I'll do one off battery housings milled by hand if you guys want, it would take too long with the mill to do it and with a dremmel I can do it much faster.

I can polish them up stripped aluminum and you can get them reannode.

But as was stated I guess they are becoming scarce.

ADD: Adrenaline just sent me a pm, if the designs aren't that intricate and deep, I may be able to cut them with my mill, and I won't have to strip them. I have to do some tests first to see how the mill will read the pack.

If the designs are deep and you want complete cut-outs I can do that by hand, it would put too much strain on the tiny motor of the mill.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-06-2004, 11:47 AM
I got your pm frymarker. I dont need the design to be that deep really. If your mill cant do it would you be ok with doing it by hand, if not thats ok but i dont want ya to do somethin that ya dont wanna do. Thanks for all the help guys.

YOUR THE BEST FRYMARKER! O yeah, how much would some of your lady grips cost if i got them red with the lady done in black, these would be the vert style btw.

The Frymarker
08-06-2004, 12:53 PM
Yeah let me see what I can do, I just mentioned it to my husband as he was passing through, we think it could be done with a different software. I'll call Roland and ask them.

Because right now with this software the mill reads the objects as milling out a positive, and engraving would be a negative.

So let me see and I'll post back my findings :)

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Thanks for everything!

The Frymarker
08-07-2004, 03:03 AM
Yeah guys it worked on wax. I want to play with the feature some more before I post that it is an option.

I'll let you know.

BradAGD
10-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Still looking for one?

Got a stock one here, used, but can be reanodized.

jdev
10-14-2004, 07:41 PM
i have 2 housings. annoed gloss black.

make me an offer, I may be willing to part with one, or both of them.

richie
10-14-2004, 07:41 PM
but if adrenaline junkie doesn't want the housing brad,how much do you want for it shipped to fla?Shoot me a pm if possible.Thanks,Richie