PDA

View Full Version : America's Army

OysterBoy
08-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Anyone ever play this game? Its at 11% right now :/ Just want to know if its worth the 13 hours.

magman#1
08-05-2004, 07:49 PM
i didn't like it all that much

NJPaint
08-05-2004, 07:54 PM
I got addicted, peaked somewhere in the mid 50 honor range. They reset the honor and I had to build it back up, got up to 28 and now I am stopping myself from playing it because I was too addicted and was wasting way too much time. Point being, very good game :p

1ofkind
08-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Medal of honor allied assult & commandd & conquer red alert 2
I'm a 2 year vet in mohaa, and a 5 year vet in RA2. Great games, require alot of skill before your even near good.

digitard
08-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Man. I wish I still had my old screenshots of this game. Half of the textures were missing. Lots of stuff were just models w/ no skins.

I had this game up and running on my PC 3 months before it was even publically announced. I got to play it before E3 (a first). I even ran their IRC tech support for a while after release (not a bad job. Work for the army through another company... work from your Home PC and get paid).

BUT... I kept playing and playing, and with each major update for some RANDOM reason my acct would stop working. So I'd start again... I finally gave up.

I might download it again now, its been a good 5 months.