PDA

View Full Version : found me a nice agd

shank the wiggles
08-05-2004, 11:53 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v45/JSINNNN/newgat.jpg
mailed to my door for 270 :wow:

I am told the rail on this gun is not around as much anymore. I was wondering if it would fit with the tac one? I don't know they just look pretty sharp. The warpfeed ULE body looks nice too.

Do any of you run a remote line on your mag?

danoxide
08-05-2004, 11:56 PM
thats a benchmark rail...and i can't see why it won't fit on a tac one...

but i don't run a remote...

cheers on the new marker :cheers:

shank the wiggles
08-05-2004, 11:59 PM
thats a benchmark rail...and i can't see why it won't fit on a tac one...

but i don't run a remote...

cheers on the new marker :cheers:

hah ill drink to that :clap:

OysterBoy
08-06-2004, 12:03 AM
:confused: Dont quote me on this but I've heard a remote setup can starve mags.. :confused:

68magOwner
08-06-2004, 12:11 AM
The warpfeed ULE body looks nice too.

umm, i hope your not referring to the one on that marker, because that is a hopper right minimag body, not a warp left ULE

vf-xx
08-06-2004, 12:12 AM
I run a remote just fine. Granted it's a 114 4.5k tank.

My general suggestion on running a remote would be to get yourself a nice adjustable tank, anything AA should work fine, and adjust the pressure a little high to prevent any starving.

I have not tested this with co2 but I don't expect it should be a problem honestly.

shank the wiggles
08-06-2004, 12:12 AM
I don't think it should. I just bought one on ebay for 20 bucks. I have been thinking about trying it out, it looks pretty convenient with the warp on there too.

shank the wiggles
08-06-2004, 12:14 AM
umm, i hope your not referring to the one on that marker, because that is a hopper right minimag body, not a warp left ULE

yes I know that.. I figured since I was asking about tac frames it might all fit together nicely in the paragraph.

shank the wiggles
08-06-2004, 12:15 AM
I run a remote just fine. Granted it's a 114 4.5k tank.

My general suggestion on running a remote would be to get yourself a nice adjustable tank, anything AA should work fine, and adjust the pressure a little high to prevent any starving.

I have not tested this with co2 but I don't expect it should be a problem honestly.

yeah the output pressure on my tank is around 800 I think? I am running 68/4500

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-06-2004, 12:18 AM
a remote acts like a expansion chamber and can stare your mag if you run HPA, their better for CO2 to keep the liquid out, but if your not shooting too fast i dont see why you cant run a remote nice pick up

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-06-2004, 12:39 AM
I cant believe that you wouldnt sell me that warp when i ask you lol jk

btw, if ya havnt caught on, im the guy you mentioned that told ya bout the rail ;)

shank the wiggles
08-06-2004, 12:43 AM
I cant believe that you wouldnt sell me that warp when i ask you lol jk

btw, if ya havnt caught on, im the guy you mentioned that told ya bout the rail ;)

yeah thanks.. I really like all the stuff I got in the deal, ESPECIALLY the warp. =p I bought an on off switch for it too.

I wish I could figure out who makes the 2nd barrel under the big shot. I want to say CP for some reason.

afultz075
08-06-2004, 12:57 AM
When I owned a minimag, I used it on remote Co2 before I got HPA. It worked great. No shootdown, starving or anything. And I was shooting about as fast as you can get on a classic valve.

Cryer
08-06-2004, 01:43 PM
thats a CP barrel under the lapco.

Thats a nice deal for that price. If you like the warp, one thing you should look into are Havoc_online's mods for warps.

go to www.havoc-online.com and look in the "services" section (I think)... Check out the bigcell mod, specifically.

shank the wiggles
08-06-2004, 02:21 PM
thats a CP barrel under the lapco.

Thats a nice deal for that price. If you like the warp, one thing you should look into are Havoc_online's mods for warps.

go to www.havoc-online.com and look in the "services" section (I think)... Check out the bigcell mod, specifically.

yeah that is exactly what I got. not to bad for 10 bucks.

I knew it had to be cp

Warewolf50
08-07-2004, 02:02 AM
Nice setup there. IDK it seems to me that runnin a gun with a remote and a warp would casue some re4ally crazy balance issue and the gun would feel really akward to shoot wihtout a tank aginst your shoulder, but thats jsut me. Ohh yeah in threads it isnt a rule but it is very curtious to turn of your sig on every piost after your first one.

shank the wiggles
08-07-2004, 01:45 PM
Nice setup there. IDK it seems to me that runnin a gun with a remote and a warp would casue some re4ally crazy balance issue and the gun would feel really akward to shoot wihtout a tank aginst your shoulder, but thats jsut me. Ohh yeah in threads it isnt a rule but it is very curtious to turn of your sig on every piost after your first one.
alright thanks for the heads up

Fred
08-07-2004, 02:00 PM
I don't think the tac body will fit the benchmark rail, the benchy sides come up a lot higher than the stock rails do...

good package deal you got there.

Drop by Killer paintball in Livonia if you need it worked on... Potatoboy (mod here) is the only certified tech in the state...

---Fred

shank the wiggles
08-07-2004, 07:19 PM
I don't think the tac body will fit the benchmark rail, the benchy sides come up a lot higher than the stock rails do...

good package deal you got there.

Drop by Killer paintball in Livonia if you need it worked on... Potatoboy (mod here) is the only certified tech in the state...

---Fred

I was thinking the same thing with the tac body. I haven't seen the rails yet until this next monday so that why I was asking.

livonia is kind of out there but for good service it is worth it. :clap: thanks man.