PDA

View Full Version : ult leak question

rifleman wi
08-06-2004, 01:38 PM
hey.. i have an X valve with ult.. i was wondering.. i noticed today that my ult on/off pin is slightly bent.. would that cause small leaks coming from the on/off? thanx in advance.. and anyone know of anywhere i can get a new pin without calling agd?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-06-2004, 07:21 PM
umm bent on/off pin will hurt your gun later if its really messed up, try your local proshop/store maybe or PM tunaman etc.

is it leaking right now? if its still working dont fix anything thats not broken

rifleman wi
08-06-2004, 11:52 PM
its kinda weird... it leaked all last weekend.. but now i re installed it and it doesent leak..hmm.. o well..its weird.... i wont screw around with it till it leaks again... thanx for the help..

AGDlover
08-07-2004, 12:56 AM
contact tunaman and see if he can get you a new one. i would suggest even if its bent a tiny bit i would replace it ASAP

rifleman wi
08-07-2004, 01:02 AM
naa.. thats ok it works now... so ill leave it as it is.... :shooting:

AGDlover
08-07-2004, 01:04 AM
ok man but when your gun craps out on you cause of it don't say i didn't tell ya so.

rifleman wi
08-07-2004, 01:10 AM
dont worry.. i can fix my own gun... i was just looking for another opinion.. and its been like this for a while n e ways and has been fine for the last 5 months.....and... in the nicest way possible... "you told me so" coming from someone who wants to ACE mill Emags on a Drill press, make 12v mods that will fry the motor, and useing bad_dogs trigger stop method to make money... i think i know waht im doing..not to be mean at all.. but thats not a good record....

AGDlover
08-07-2004, 01:15 AM
dont worry.. i can fix my own gun... i was just looking for another opinion.. and its been like this for a while n e ways and has been fine for the last 5 months.....and... in the nicest way possible... "you told me so" coming from someone who wants to ACE mill Emags on a Drill press, make 12v mods that will fry the motor, and useing bad_dogs trigger stop method to make money... i think i know waht im doing..not to be mean at all.. but thats not a good record....

um 1: i'm buying a milling machine to do the milling for ace and ule
um 2: the 12v. mods were never sold. not 1. zip-zero-nado
um 3: its barly even a full profit the person who wants it done send me the money witch most of it goes into buy the screws and shipping ner ner i'm left with what 1.50 in the end

rifleman wi
08-07-2004, 01:20 AM
..ok..ill just leave that as it is .. i dont need to start a flame war over this.. but i didnt appreciate the i told you so.. i know my gun.. i was just looking for a second opinion on it..

JrnyFan1985
08-07-2004, 01:26 AM
if aint broke don't fix it. However, i believe sniper was right about buying another one. *reminder* i need to do that too.