PDA

View Full Version : Halo: the Killtacular

Head knight of Ni
08-06-2004, 10:11 PM
With all the talk of DOOM 3 and other games I checked out some Halo vids cause I played my friends in Halo on tues./weds. and it was "aww man Dale's on another killing spree" every few minutes(small game 3man slayer)! :clap:

So I give anyone who hasn't seen this the best example of Halo multiplayer, and an example of the coveted double killtacular.

Killing Spree (http://downloads.halomods.com/users/walka/killingspree.wmv)

If you've got any videogame vids as cool as that please share them. ;)

Leader of Men
08-06-2004, 11:24 PM
That was pretty sweet! :headbang:

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
08-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Neato!

Steelrat
08-06-2004, 11:29 PM
That person is either extremely skilled or is cheating like a mofo. I play all the time, and do damn good, and Im not anywhere near that good.

FooTemps
08-06-2004, 11:31 PM
only a double? c'mon dude! I've gotten 4 killtaculars when I played a 4 vs 12 link game, me being on the 4... Yeah, we lost... but all of us on the team of 4 were upwards of a 175 kills. Yeah... The game too really long too... it was liek fighting flood that had more health and more skills... but at least we capped twice! lol

Head knight of Ni
08-06-2004, 11:47 PM
do you mean a quadruple killtacular or four seperate killtaculars. Cause he got 5 people and I guess there's nothing past the Killtacular. But my friends could easily cut down on dieing if they just switched their color off of pink. :tard:

FooTemps
08-07-2004, 12:02 AM
do you mean a quadruple killtacular or four seperate killtaculars. Cause he got 5 people and I guess there's nothing past the Killtacular. But my friends could easily cut down on dieing if they just switched their color off of pink. :tard:

quadruple killtacular... it was basically throw the one gren i had, take out two, use the other 12 shots from my pistol to kill whoever i could before i was killed.

It was like swarms and swarms of red guys rushing us... just imagine like 9 at a time all the time. Basically we killed them in groups of 4 so everyone on the team kept getting killtacular or triple kill, then the guys would respawn and rush again. I think we would have done better with more weapons instead of pistols only.

Head knight of Ni
08-07-2004, 12:03 AM
This one's less cool but is the reality of good players.

Stayin' Alive (http://files.bungie.org/IZKUYA_YAOZA.mov)

More to come?

Head knight of Ni
08-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Roxxorz-------> WTF (http://files.bungie.org/insanity.mov) weird huh.
OK I think thats the last one anyone else found any cool vids!?

FooTemps
08-07-2004, 12:18 AM
you guys surf hbo a lot or something?

You can check out some cool vids at halotv.net too just to let you know.

Head knight of Ni
08-07-2004, 12:40 AM
meh its a favorite. Just in a Halo/videogame mood. :D

Warewolf50
08-08-2004, 12:36 AM
IT made the entire vid worth watchign when at one point someone was named the negro, and it came up U KILLED THE NEGRO. HAHAHA that was freeaking halirious.

Head knight of Ni
08-08-2004, 12:39 AM
What about Paris Hillton? :D

Igotu
08-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Head Knight was that video done on the pc version because that was messed up.

Head knight of Ni
08-08-2004, 12:46 AM
No if you watch when he gets near a weapon it'll show the X button symbol and for the pc I believe that would be the E button. However they likely were playing all sniper 'cause there's no SR in Wizard.

If you did not understand the above buy halo.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-08-2004, 12:47 AM
Wow. That first one was amazing. That guy rocks my socks.

Igotu
08-08-2004, 12:48 AM
What i dont understand is why you had a wall of friggin grunts.

Head knight of Ni
08-08-2004, 12:50 AM
that was halo pc. I dont know how to recreate it but it looks awesome. I just wonder if pistol whipping would kill them all.

RingOfScale
08-08-2004, 01:23 AM
this is rly neat, so is halo for the PC worth it ? cause i like the xbox version ( play it at my friends house sorta rarely ) ... and i wanna get it for the PC

Head knight of Ni
08-08-2004, 11:44 AM
well Halo pc has some improvements over halo XBOX. Of course there are pc only maps, map editor I believe, online play, new weapons: flamethrower, fuel rod gun, and a rocket launcher on the back of a warthog, and they made it so that a pile of 'nades will explode in multiplayer( thus meaning you can launch a warthog across the map :))

CaptaiN_JacK
08-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Have you guys heard of Red vs. Blue? It's a choreographed Halo comedy series, pretty funny too. I don't know the addy, but just search google for red verse blue.

Can_Opener
08-08-2004, 12:32 PM
The guy in the first vid has mad skills with the sniper rifle, but it looks like he/she was playing with a bunch of noobs, just by watching the way that they were playing.

Cryer
08-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother,
you're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin' and everybody shakin',
and we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive.

Gawd I love that song

Its just hillarious dubbed over HALO gameplay
:rofl:

j.t.
08-09-2004, 10:34 AM
My absolute fav halo video. Funny as well.

http://halogt.com/JUGGLER/halogt_2_low.mov

Any of the movies from halo(gt) are awsome though.

This is of them playing on XBC - (gt)Xear joined one of my clans games on XBC in the past week and we got owned pretty badly(I tied him for kills most games but it was on my own host so he had a huge disadvantage :( )
http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/j/m/jmk486/halo/halogt_9_XBC.mp4