PDA

View Full Version : Is this trade a good idea?

TraXeR
08-06-2004, 10:17 PM
Got an offer for my mag, I'm wondering if it's good ,if if I should look for a better deal since I don't know Angels.

My mag and parts im trading:

AGD Vert Feed ULE Body, Black
AGD Automag Rail (aluminum color, or steel, whatever they are made of)
AGD vert ASA, Black
Dye Gas Thru, Black
AGD Intelliframe, Blade trigger, Matte Black
14 inch Cocker threaded Teardrop, Black
EMag Valve
ULT
Level 10

His angel and parts he's trading:

Chrome 2k1 C&C Angel LCD
Butterknife milling
Freak 12 in. w/ maching tip
Toxic bolt
Bullet Volumizer (not pictured)
Dark dagger trigger
Silver Angel LCD grips
Black magic/CP flame drop (not sure)
Intellifeed ready
Polished buttons and breech knob

edit: i was just informed over AIM.... board is FINE, he just took off the 25 g switch, so i need a new one and a charger... lol. that takes care of that now!

Do you think I should trade, or what? Thanks.

edit: forgot to add intelliframe.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-06-2004, 10:26 PM
I wouldnt do the trade simply because an older angel like that isnt worth it and dumpin the money into it for a pred board and stuff would be pointless. If it were for a speed or somethin then id say go for it. Just trick out the mag the best ya can then try and trade it for somethin cool that is worth it.

BTW, why did you block me on aim? :confused: :tard: I feel so hurt ;) lmao

elpimpo
08-06-2004, 10:47 PM
i think the lcd was one of the best models... didnt like the ir3 or the led much. but anyways, i think its a pretty decent deal. i dont know much about the resale of a mag but that angel would go for around 400 450 w/o board.. the pred mod is werth it, the only problem you might have is the halo angel isue

Cryer
08-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Just push his price down since his board is fried and get a predator. I've thought about getting an old LCD pred'd, myself.

TraXeR
08-06-2004, 11:02 PM
I like .45 frames and the older style angels, the new ones im not a fan of cause of all the fancy crap i dont want and they just seem to 'top end' for me.. being an occasional rec player who likes to still have fun shooting fast. i cant stand space frames, just never did. i TRIED to like them, but i just dont. and i rarely shoot in eccess of 13 bps anyways, so its not like i need to get as 58949823894+ bps board or a gun that costs me thousands of bucks that i rarely use. and for what i want, i love this idea, but i just wasnt sure if someone should add cash or not basically. thanks, anymore opinions?

edit: regarding the pred board... i want it for ACE, not the super speed. cause i dont know any other angel ace boards.

Deep Sixx
08-06-2004, 11:12 PM
A board could run you a couple hundred dollars. Plus, your HALO might not work well on the Angel. They have only one detent and it's not very strong. I couldn't use a HALO on my iR3... it would just push past the detent. Even when I used a Cobra detent. Of course you could easily trade the HALO for an Egg2 w/ a Z board.

The only thing that concerns me is the fried board. Have you looked into the Predator boards so you know what kinda cost you're looking at?

I personally would probably do it 'cause I love Angels, but it's up to you. BTW... there's no such thing as a chrome LCD... it just polished silver.

Is this a local trade? If so, who's is it?

sixx

TraXeR
08-06-2004, 11:23 PM
A board could run you a couple hundred dollars. Plus, your HALO might not work well on the Angel. They have only one detent and it's not very strong. I couldn't use a HALO on my iR3... it would just push past the detent. Even when I used a Cobra detent. Of course you could easily trade the HALO for an Egg2 w/ a Z board.

The only thing that concerns me is the fried board. Have you looked into the Predator boards so you know what kinda cost you're looking at?

I personally would probably do it 'cause I love Angels, but it's up to you. BTW... there's no such thing as a chrome LCD... it just polished silver.

Is this a local trade? If so, who's is it?

sixx

Well I'm thinking if I can't afford the pred board, i might get a lesser value baord for cheaper that works as i need it.. for now. Cause eyes are nice, but if I can't outshoot my Halo, I wont need them.

Yeah, I knew about the Halo thing, but it works fine with the angel detents on my ULE body, so I might just order those from AGD again since they worked so good. I'm not a fan of the egg myself, so I'd rather spend a few bucks on loader specific detents, then use a loader I'm not a fan of.

No, not a local trade, this is a guy from Texas who I trust and I'm good friends with.

Sixx, do you know of any cheaper board I could use that have a 18-20 bps cap and just has the basic modes, making a 'cheap' but working board for less than $150 CDN or so?

Reaver
chrome silver what ever its all the same. and its me who has the angel

Koosh
I just got done parting out my classic mag...

$130 for a Logic frame/Grips (before the 1.1's came out)
$90 for an omega rail/sear
$120 for an IT body/Feedneck/Detents
$75 for a 3 Bore Freak System
$80 for a Classic valve with LX/Parts kits
$68 for a Sideline stabilizer/Duckbill ASA/quick disconnects

Still need to sell my RogueNeck... figure you'd get 20-25 for that... so what do you get? About $585

Most 2k-2k2 angel LCD's you see sell for 400-500... I'm going to get one, so I basically traded my classic mag for an Angel + $100

Parting out mags is the ONLY way to sell them.

TraXeR
08-06-2004, 11:25 PM
I just got done parting out my classic mag...

$130 for a Logic frame/Grips (before the 1.1's came out)
$90 for an omega rail/sear
$120 for an IT body/Feedneck/Detents
$75 for a 3 Bore Freak System
$80 for a Classic valve with LX/Parts kits
$68 for a Sideline stabilizer/Duckbill ASA/quick disconnects

Still need to sell my RogueNeck... figure you'd get 20-25 for that... so what do you get? About $585

Most 2k-2k2 angel LCD's you see sell for 400-500... I'm going to get one, so I basically traded my classic mag for an Angel + $100

Parting out mags is the ONLY way to sell them.

Uh, maybe I'm ignorant, but I don't see how this is relevant to the post.

Koosh
08-06-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm saying if you sell your gun in parts you might be able to make enough money to buy a WORKING angel...

TraXeR
08-06-2004, 11:28 PM
I'm saying if you sell your gun in parts you might be able to make enough money to buy a WORKING angel...

Ah, good point. But then theres also a good $100 in shipping parts, delays, shipping time, possible scammers who rip me off. Could take over 2 months to sell it all. I was thinking I'd have it by end of August if I do go with this.

TraXeR
08-06-2004, 11:33 PM
made edit to first post. board is fine, needs new switch.