PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Please

hubadlatimmy
08-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Ok I have been without internet for about a year now and finially convinced the grandma to get me cable and I'm very happy with it performance wise but I've got one problem that I just can't figure out what the hell to do about it.

Every time I try to go to my yahoo email (only email I use) this site comes up after I type in my user name and password. After about 1/2 second of load time on my inbox page it's like it automatically transfers to this page then after that you can't even go back, just stuck with it. http://296f8.ilxt.info/index.php?aid=632

Any ideas, and I tried to email the guy that runs that site but since it's my email that it effects I cannot. Help would be greatly appreciated if their is any
Trevor

*Edit* Also keeps trying to change the homepage to that page, every time I open internet explorer it asks me to change. I have a stupid pop up stopper program that makes it ask before it changes, But before that every time it would automatically change that page to the homepage when browser was opened.

PyRo
08-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Anyone else definatly not clicking that link? :)

personman
08-07-2004, 10:56 AM
Me :)

_tMAN
08-07-2004, 11:02 AM
Wow, I just got up....
I clicked it, thanks god for the google toolbar and control alt delete. def. something wrong with your computer

Warewolf50
08-08-2004, 12:26 AM
Anyone else definatly not clicking that link? :)

after the recent links that have been posted here, i actually htink about following a link posted up anymore. So i agree, deffintly not following that one. Sorry i couldnt be of any help.