PDA

View Full Version : So who's got what???

Bob_da_Splatman
08-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Ok I know that everybody and their brother on AO knows who makes what and I was just wondering who every body thinks has the best gear? Rogue has a nice line up of gear. Logic has some good stuff. As well as the maker of the hAir trigger (my apologies for not remembering who posted it). And know Oysterboy got a design out there too ( which is still in developement but i think its far enogh to gets the idea of thing to come). I was just curious as to the best thing for my mag thats all... And if I left anyone out please feel free to pipe in at any time!

jayloo
08-07-2004, 01:27 PM
hAir trigger - Deadlywind (nicad on ao is a contact)

p8nt_junkie
08-07-2004, 01:29 PM
hAir trigger is the best by a long shot! It will revive the Automag. I'm going back to mags based solely on Colin's video! Go Colin Moritz!

OysterBoy
08-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Jackel Machine and their Jackel Vert Frame are closer to production then we are.

Bob_da_Splatman
08-07-2004, 01:38 PM
I ment to include them but I forgot when I started to type on offfense!

Sorry

Sac
08-07-2004, 02:03 PM
yeas im a mag owner again as soon as i can get myself a hAir trigger. forget electros, im sick of sitting here wondring if its been fixedat the factory yet.

long live AGD :headbang:

Dryden
08-07-2004, 02:13 PM
The Deadlywind bodies are tops in my book. As good as all the vendors' parts are - and I've got a Rogue frame - the Dallara body is sexier in person than it is in any photograph. Parts for my new AO vendor Mag started showing up this week. I hope to have it done in a couple of weeks then send it off to anno sometime in September.

I'm still awaiting the arrival of a WWA roller trigger w/ stops and a CP gas through I just picked up off of eBay. Unfortunately, I can't assemble anything yet because I don't have a spare rail bushing. :(

Haven't picked out a barrel yet, though I'm leaning towards the new WWA Justice barrel.

http://www.bininger.com/images/custom_02.jpg

LittlePaintballBoy
08-07-2004, 03:03 PM
:cheers: Here is my list for which product I would get from who:

Body: Deadlywind. The chord, chord v2's, Dallaras, and Kartas are the sexiest bodies ever.

Frame: I would say hAir of course, but those aren't out yet. I LOVE THE ROGUE FRAMES!! They rock so hard, fit in your hand like a glove! Best.Frame.Ever.

Rail: Kartas and Dalarras come with rails, but for anything else it's gotta be a RogueRail. Best in style and function.

Foregrip: You can't go wrong with AGD's bike grip OR my preference, original RT foregrip.

Feedneck: CCM clamper OR BP no rider OR Rogueneck.

personman
08-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I would say Rogue products are the way to go. Made to spec, and EXCELLENT quality.
Anyone wanna donate money for me to get a rougerail or a vert rogue frame? :cheers:

warbeak2099
08-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Logic frames are better than Rogues IMO. I would prefer a different trigger on my Logic frame though. I also like the Logic rails waaaaayyy better than the Rouge rail. I think the Rouge rails are kind of boring compared to Logic's Alpha rails, and even the Logic milled RTP rails.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Slience warbeak, Rogues stuff is top quality. I am still amazed EVERY time I look at his anno, and impeccible machining. It is crazyness how much effort he must put into making these things so amazing.

I for one won't buy anything from CoolHand until he fixes up all his stuff with not sending stuff out, I kow many a NorCal and other AOers who have waited long times to finally get their products from Ryan, and a few that after nearly going bald just canceled their orders and bought stuff elsewhere.

EDIT: Remeber, this is my own personal opinion, this is not meant as a direct flame towards CoolHand but more of what I am thinkging.

CoolHand
08-07-2004, 05:04 PM
I for one won't buy anything from CoolHand until he fixes up all his stuff with not sending stuff out, I kow many a NorCal and other AOers who have waited long times to finally get their products from Ryan, and a few that after nearly going bald just canceled their orders and bought stuff elsewhere.

That has been fixed since the first of this year.

How "Many" guys are waiting on stuff from NorCal? Do you know?

:wow:

I count just one (1), with six (6) people in total waiting on frames they paid for some time ago. That is it, half a dozen folks who have decided to stick out the wait, instead of taking a refund (which I've offered many times).

You might want to do some research before you condemn me for bad business. I haven't taken payment for a part I don't have in stock for many months, and it was never on purpose to begin with, I just couldn't keep up with demand. Once I realized that I couldn't keep up, I stopped selling them from my website until I had some in-hand.

You make it sound like I've been stealing people's money, or refusing them a refund if they don't want to wait, which is clearly not the case.

Slander sucks, because it doesn't have to be true in order to do the damage. :nono:

Please be sure you are right before you perpetuate a falsehood.

SlipknotX556
08-07-2004, 05:07 PM
I make the best headbands, barrel covers on AO, but that dosent help your mag. lol

LittlePaintballBoy
08-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Well, I never said that there were people STILL waiting, now did I?

who have waited long times

Whoa! Crazyness!

I know That Cory waited a long time, as did Chris and John, and I know I have read more than one post about people wondering where their stuff was, so I got from that "CoolHand does not do the best about shipping stuff out on time." Maybe the last comment in your quote was a slight exaggeration, but I did notice that John seemed to have a little less hair (sarcasm).

CoolHand
08-07-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm not going to start a flame war in the middle of this guy's thread (that would be pointless anyway).

Here's the deal. I have had projects go over deadlines, and I have had at least one unhappy (very vocal and unhappy) customer because of that. However, its not like I just set on the order to get a rise out of the guy, something always came up that delayed their project. It was nothing personal, nor was it on purpose, it just happened.

Add to that, that I am in Missouri, so you guys out in California end up with an additional six days transit time, just by virtue of where you live in relation to me. Add in a couple of days delay for one reason or another, and all of a sudden I'm two weeks late.

As you can see, it doesn't take much to have one take too long.

That's all, I don't want to argue, I just wanted to offer something in my defense.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Yes, I do realize that us Cali guys will have to wait that extra week or so, but that does not explain 6+ month wait times on products that are "in stock" in my opinion. This was never meant as a flam, but as my opinion. He asked for opinions and I gave him mine. :)

shartley
08-08-2004, 07:46 AM
I make the best headbands, barrel covers on AO, but that dosent help your mag. lol
This may not be factual. ;)

WickeDKlowN
08-08-2004, 08:16 AM
As for stuff that's out right now, I like the looks of the Logic frames and the Dallara or Karta Body's.

the larch
08-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Rogue, Deadlywind(nicad) or Tunamag. Anything from those three will show up on time and be sexy as darn. ;)

Bob_da_Splatman
08-08-2004, 09:38 PM
All in all there are some damn fine products out there, and I, for one, am glad for that bring a little compitision to the table ups everyones game!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

ryanshep
08-09-2004, 12:32 AM
coolhands products own imo! :headbang:

btw: Quality is always out of stock ;)

pfft oh yeah rogues stuff is amazing in itself too :p

warbeak2099
08-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Slience warbeak, Rogues stuff is top quality. I am still amazed EVERY time I look at his anno, and impeccible machining. It is crazyness how much effort he must put into making these things so amazing.

EDIT: Remeber, this is my own personal opinion, this is not meant as a direct flame towards CoolHand but more of what I am thinkging.

I never said it wasn't top quality. I'm sure Rouge's stuff is great quality. I just like Logic's better. Don't tell me to be silent. I'm getting kind of uncomfortable here with everyone jumping when Rouge says so. You guys complain about hype but you're part of it. I can't even express my opinion about who I like better without being told to shut my mouth. The last time I said I liked Logic's products over Rouge's, the thread was deleted. And everytime I've said something similar after that people jump down my throat. I won't give in to the hype. I'll voice my opinion about Rouge or Logic or anyone whenever I damn well please! WTF, over?