PDA

View Full Version : Lost a part, need help finding new one

udtseal
10-21-2001, 05:30 PM
Well, today was my second day out with my emag and it worked like a charm. BUT, I lost the little on/off knob on the top of my warp feed body power tube. Its the same knob on all power feed tubes. So, where can i find a new one of these? Thanks for the help!

davej946
10-21-2001, 05:32 PM
Call AGD tomorrow and tell them you lost it, they MIGHT send one to you for free. They do upgrades from the old PF Plugs, so you might be able to talk them into sending one to you for free.

Good Luck,

Russ
10-21-2001, 06:11 PM
ditto that, AGD will hook you up. Did you loose while playing, or just loose it. Mine fits real tight.

shartley
10-21-2001, 06:20 PM
You might want to check their hours and days..... Monday might not be the best time to call.

Office hours:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(Central Time)
TUESDAY through Friday

Office Tel: (847) 520-7507
Office Fax: (847) 520-7848

Tech Support hours:
9:00 am to 11:30 am,
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
(Central Time)
Monday through Friday

Tech Support Tel:
(847) 520-7225

BUT... they posted that Tech would be down for the next week...

The AGD Tech Department will be closed the week of October 22-26. Our techs will be attending the World Cup in Orlando, FL and will be teching there instead of here. Factory repairs will be delayed at least one week as a result.

Marcia

Hope this helps. :)

udtseal
10-22-2001, 07:57 AM
wow thanks for the great help guys! This forum is the best! I lost it right at the end of the day luckily, while cleaning the gun. It ONLY broke 6 balls yesterday :( 1 right in the breech. I still dont know why...

MajorDamage
10-22-2001, 12:40 PM
I played Saturday, no breaks till I got home and started blowing paint in my backyard! There was me (RetroZgripMag) 2 E-Mags, and a powerfeed mag on a team with some other people, and we always won! Im not sure if we won a woods game, because I didn't ask :). But MAGS DOMINATED THE FIELD!

ENDO!

Tunaman
10-22-2001, 03:38 PM
UDTSEAL....You need a powerfeed plug? I have a box of them here...lemme know

Russ
10-22-2001, 04:01 PM
Breaking balls in the barrel will happen with ANY gun (Angels,too :rolleyes: ) As far as the chop, were you outshooting the Revy?. My Warp body had a sharp edge where the feed tube met the body. A little careful Dremel work took care of it.

I believe I heard you mention the you also have a power feed body. I STRONGLY suggest that you play with the gun without the warp. It really changes the dynamics of the gun. Some folks just can't get used to the Warp set-up (I might be one of them :eek: ) Hey, if they (your new teamates) all have Angels, be an individual, and stick with the E-Mag!

Russ, giving the gun-ho pro AGD speech :)