PDA

View Full Version : dyeguy65's new gun!! (kinda)

dyeguy65
08-07-2004, 06:07 PM
well i have completed phase one of my new gun's makeover, which tehcnically isnt new. ive had it for a few months. my SS Freak back just came in today. so, i finally get to use my tips and inserts :headbang: (pics attached)

*COMING SOON*

http://www.hometown.aol.com/amgznmagz/images/dsc00119.jpg
(minus the ergo)

Included:
chrome Jackal autococker body, black 12" cocker thread teardrop barrel, NIB KAPP chrome back block, NIB KAPP chrome front block, NIB KAPP cocking rod, NIB KAPP clear 3 way hoses with chrome fittings, NIB KAPP 15* vertical adapter, chrome ball detent...all for $100 :wow:

i will also be pickin up a set of Jackal upper and lower internals.

lmk what you think about the gun.

DG

tippmannsniper-
08-07-2004, 06:45 PM
pretty

Thermus
08-07-2004, 07:06 PM
ARRRRGHH!!! I wanted that package SO badly, your lucky you contacted him first and he stayed true to his word that he'd hold it for you :p

Have fun with that.

dyeguy65
08-07-2004, 07:14 PM
lol. ya i was one day away from missin out. my friend pointed it out to me and i was ALLLLLL over it. i plan on havin some seksi milling done before it all done and together. but im still debating about what to have done.

DG

warbeak2099
08-07-2004, 08:49 PM
Nice FF cocker. Did you get that new from Pro or did you get it used? Either way you have a lifetime warranty so that's always nice (literaly always... cuz it's lifetime... get it?). I like that flashpoint too lol. How does it shoot with the flashpoint. Must be perfect for crawling the snake. Oh, and thanks for supporting my local pro shop if you did order the FF new!

dyeguy65
08-07-2004, 09:10 PM
nah. got it as a trade...sorry! if your shop has a site, hook me up with a link. maybe they have something im lookin for. and sorry i dont have any info on how the tip performs at this time. seriously that SS back is about 15 minutes out of the package in those photos. i have nowhere to test fire and no cash to play :p ill update you when i do play though. thanks for the comments so far.

DG

MasonFootball89
08-07-2004, 11:01 PM
That gun is very sexy but not as sexy as my angel

dyeguy65
08-07-2004, 11:17 PM
really? lets compare. you gotta back your statement. post some pics.

DG