PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand... (pricing)

Thermus
08-08-2004, 12:43 PM
An all black ULE Custom with X Valve, 2 Peice barrel, intelliframe and RT on/off assembly is 502$, but a TAC ONE with the same exact stuff is only 450.

Can someone explain?

Another question... Does the Tac come with ULT? I may end up buying one in the next few weeks and want to make sure if it does or not before I do. It really won't affect my decision, I don't really need it.

WickeDKlowN
08-08-2004, 12:57 PM
ULE Body > Tac One Body

and I don't think they come with ULT.

Thermus
08-08-2004, 12:59 PM
The tac ones are more expensive to buy seperately though... thats the part that confuses me.

tippmannsniper-
08-08-2004, 01:07 PM
its just that whole package thing

its like at sams club (grocery store) they sell everything in bulk there and its cheaper cause you get it all together in one package instead of picking different stuff, its all there ready for you to buy in one thing same with the ule custom and tac one the ule custom you have a choice on what you want and on the tac one everything you need is already on there

i might of just made sence but i highly doubt it

WickeDKlowN
08-08-2004, 01:07 PM
Oh well in that case, it is kinda odd. I guess because more people buy ULE's.

White Wolf
08-08-2004, 01:09 PM
Tac's don't come with the SS Braided line, and bottomline ASA, SS, foregrip mount or SS "siterail".

All that adds up.

I'd also assume that the one color only no options saves some cost, lessening wherehousing, inventory and labor.

veteranmag
08-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Tac One does NOT come standard with ULT.

p.s. You might want to check with Tunaman here on the forum. He can tell you if he has it in stock (AGD has had serious delays) and get it to you pretty quickly. I got mine from him recently and was very satisfied.

Tunaman
08-08-2004, 09:04 PM
The Tac Ones are actually cheaper than that. I do have them in stock right now. Email me.