PDA

View Full Version : Palmer's Stabalizer

Lesta
08-08-2004, 06:24 PM
I've been working with my Q-Loader, and I successfully mounted it on my Stabalizer.. the only problem is that it seems to be kind of loose now (half an inch of play in every direction). Did the weight of the loader pull on the threading? Someone please tell me that it will fix/tighten itself with some air running through it.

Thanks

Lesta
08-08-2004, 08:10 PM
I put some CO2 through, and it didn't seem to help it.. I dont' know if I should take off the macrolining and try to tighten it or if there is another way I can tighten it without removing everything..

trains are bad
08-08-2004, 09:39 PM
You mean the stab is loose on the marker? Tighten it. A lot of ppl run stabs and such 'not tight, but screwed in enough to work fine' because they want to run the macroline a certain way. When it's screwed in it shouldn't budge. Palmers' has spacers that allow you to adjust the reg positioning while still keeping it tight.

Koosh
08-08-2004, 09:50 PM
I'm assuming this is on a mag, right?

Take off the body. Tighten the screw thats holding the verticle adapter on tighter... maybe even toss some loctite on it.

Lesta
08-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Got it guys. Not sure how well it can handle the weight of a q-loader system on it, so I'll probably have to pick up some loctite next time I see it.

Thanks guys, I was kind of worried about taking it apart since the last gun I owned was an electro, but mechanical is definitely easier. I love my new mag..

11_Mile_TMaster
08-09-2004, 12:03 AM
You mean the stab is loose on the marker? Tighten it. A lot of ppl run stabs and such 'not tight, but screwed in enough to work fine' because they want to run the macroline a certain way. When it's screwed in it shouldn't budge. Palmers' has spacers that allow you to adjust the reg positioning while still keeping it tight.

Tank O-rings make great Ghetto spacers. :)