PDA

View Full Version : White Wolf Airsmithing

pbEnthusiast
08-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Have ne of u done business with the guy from WWA. I wanted to buy a gun from him and i was wondering if u guys had ne trouble with him whatsoever. Also, I am trying to contact him but he hasnt replied to my email or to my im's. Do u guys kno an alternate way of contacting him like a phone number?

Bulldog
08-08-2004, 08:34 PM
A search reveals the following....

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=129864&highlight=White+Wolf+Airsmithing

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79085&highlight=White+Wolf+Airsmithing

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=143453&highlight=White+Wolf+Airsmithing

Hope that helps.

NJPaint
08-08-2004, 08:35 PM
WWA is one of the best annodizers on the market, professional and otherwise. However, he does not put time limits on his orders and gets to them as he does. As such, orders take a long time.

WickeDKlowN
08-08-2004, 08:37 PM
From what I've heard he's slow(and won't respond to time-related questions), but does extremley high quality work.

1stdeadeye
08-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Have ne of u done business with the guy from WWA. I wanted to buy a gun from him and i was wondering if u guys had ne trouble with him whatsoever. Also, I am trying to contact him but he hasnt replied to my email or to my im's. Do u guys kno an alternate way of contacting him like a phone number?

If you are buying a Mag, contact Tuna. He is by far the dealer on AO. Great Service and Response, plus best prices!!! :headbang:

pbEnthusiast
08-08-2004, 08:50 PM
how do i get a hold of tuna?

pbEnthusiast
08-08-2004, 08:57 PM
and does tuna sell rt customs?

kybluemag
08-08-2004, 09:28 PM
i bought my rt custom from wwa and he has a great price and does good work but takes a long long time. Also, he tends to not respond to email very well. I guess its just depends on whether you want your marker in 2 weeks or 2 months and how much your willing to pay for that time.

FragTek
08-08-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey man, holla at me, I sell these bad boys and have em in stock at a great price.

matt@fragtek.com or FragTekPaintball on AIM.

Chronobreak
08-08-2004, 09:56 PM
wolf has BEST ule custom pricing and NO LONGER does anno thanks to some whiners here ;) hes great service and fast. i also highly recomend rogue,tuna, and i hear good things about fragtek

Chronobreak
08-08-2004, 10:06 PM
I dont know if I'd say he has the BEST pricing, just in the top 5.

Almost every dealer I know price matches. Including all that you listed.

rogue your a whore :) j/j u know i love u shawn, yes one of the best on ule prices and u SHOULD mention this price matching thing earlier :p

1stdeadeye
08-09-2004, 05:30 AM
and does tuna sell rt customs?

Yes!

PM him. He'll respond ASAP!

shartley
08-09-2004, 07:55 AM
I dont know if I'd say he has the BEST pricing, just in the top 5.

Almost every dealer I know price matches. Including all that you listed.
This is true... and even those not listed. ;)