PDA

View Full Version : Back in the game

lonelymag
08-08-2004, 09:03 PM
I just graduated and while i was at school there weren't many fields near me so i didn't get to play. Today was the first time in 3 years that i was able to make it out and get in a few games. It was awesome and im glad i can get back into it now. On a side note, my classic mag had been sitting in my basement this entire time and it worked perfectly all day long, no breaks, no leaks, nothing. All i did was screw in the tank (i had to borrow one because both of mine are 2 years out of date) and the velocity was at 210 so i cranked it a little and it was great all day! my buddy didnt get to play cause he had to charge up his angel and then it was leaking from some unknown spot, i sat out a few so he could shoot my mag, its such a tank!!!

Snorkie
08-08-2004, 09:48 PM
yeah i love my mag it never fails. Only problems i have is my macroline leaking and i just push it back in if it is. :headbang: :dance: :bounce:

lonelymag
08-08-2004, 10:35 PM
ive never had a problem with my macroline, make sure yours is cut straight across to make a tight fit. but macroline isnt an AGD product so it can be forgiven for not working.