PDA

View Full Version : any Northern MI or WI players?

mag1
10-21-2001, 07:36 PM
hey just wondering if there are any UP players in michigan or any WI players in here. if you live in these areas i have a few questions for ya. thanks.

pntbawlrmz
10-22-2001, 09:57 AM
yea, i'm from milwaukee, i don't really know if your looking for someone from down here cause it sounds like your way north but i thought i'd reply

mag1
10-22-2001, 05:47 PM
yeah thats a little far away, i was just wondering if there are any really good fields in these areas. my friend, my bro and i would like to get into some tourneys. I've heard of a Paintball Dave's from down there, have you heard of it? i have played a few monster games at T&M Paintball Sports in Abrams, have you ever heard of it? thanks

pumpamatic
10-22-2001, 06:33 PM
I play at Stalker Paintball, Wisconsin Dells. It's an ok field. I've heard of a place called Apocalypse Paintball near Poynette, I should check it out some time. These both are a bit south of where you are speaking though.

mag1
10-22-2001, 07:29 PM
i was thinking about going to a tourney at Stalker, i think it was on Oct. 14 or sometime around there. but i never got up enough money and i didn't want to drive 5-6 hours to get there. maybe some other time i will make it down there.

pntbawlrmz
10-22-2001, 08:39 PM
ive heard of daves and apocalypse, havent been to either so i would not know how they r

skipdogg
10-23-2001, 07:29 AM
what up fellow WI ballers. Mag 1, the only field ive heard of up there is the one in Abrahms. If you try to search on the web you could probably come up with a few more. I think warpig has a state field search. i know there's a few fields in the fox valley area, if that's close enough for you. Paintball Dave is indoor in downtown MKE. His outdoor field is in Whitewater. both places are a haul of a drive for you. Stalker and Apocalypse are both great places. but once again its a long drive for you. Try the net, you should come up with something. Also im sure there has to be a field or two in the U.P. Good Luck!!

XR4
10-23-2001, 03:18 PM
Up here the Paintball Club at MTU runs its own field and two tournaments annually. We had our fall tourny two weeks ago, but we'll have open play until the snow gets too deep. Check out our web site, www.sos.mtu.edu/paintball

Our Spring tourny will probably be late March or early April. We'll have a date set by spring break, the first week of March.

Later,
XR

mag1
10-23-2001, 05:29 PM
XR4--thanks for the info, i will keep you in mind when i am looking for a tourney to go to. thanks