PDA

View Full Version : IntelliFeed....

TheSneakyPengui
10-21-2001, 07:58 PM
Is the way the IntelliFeed works is when you pull the trigger the revolution spins. Well I was thinking that when you pull the trigger its only pulled "down" not even for a whole second so would your Revolution even do enough spinning, do you think you would run into problems about the motor going on/off/on/off/on/off/on/off constantly, what kind of wear do you think it puts on the motor. If anyone has an IntelliFrame with IntelliFeed setup on there gun the way Tom shows in the Main Forum I would aprecaite if you could tell me how it works? Also, can you just "unplug" the connectors (the earphone ext.'s) and will the Revolution just work normally or will it not work at all? Thanks.

ben_JD
10-21-2001, 09:33 PM
As for your first questions, I don't know if there would be added stress to having the Revolution motor start and stop about 1000 times in a playing session. Mine seems fine.

As for your second question, if you set up the Intelliframe as indicated on many threads on this board, the infrared eye will still operate as normal. If you pull the trigger, the motor turns. If the Revolution detects a lack of paintballs in the feed neck, the motor engages.