PDA

View Full Version : Speedballers for Shatner.....

DyePimp
08-09-2004, 01:55 PM
So where are all the speedballers talking shatner?

LBmatrix
08-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Who's on Shatner's team?

Dayspring
08-09-2004, 02:31 PM
Lots of us here on AO are going. Although, we've had a severe lack of smack talk this year. Disappointing...

slasherdan
08-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Lots of us here on AO are going. Although, we've had a severe lack of smack talk this year. Disappointing...

I mean really .... why waste our efforts. I think there's a boiling hate-on for Shatner's team this year. Let them talk smack. They only win because it's stacked in their favor.

The rules were changed in the last mission when it was shown that we were beating Shatner at the end last year. So what happened???

1.) We were not told which building was the objective.
2.) Shatner's people were not leaving the field after they were hit.
3.) The Ref's were pulling up out of the games saying we were shooting to hot
** Note : I was shooting "hot" with a almost empty 3.5 oz tank with a gun that was shooting normally over 220fps if I was lucky. And the Ref's wouldn't let us see our readings.
4.) Shatner is a wiper ... and Girlcow is a wussy with a capitol "P"

Last year Tom told Mancow that he was going to rap Cow in the field because he was a lapmonkey turncoat the year before. I think this year is going to hurt for Shatner. That's if he can play fair for once.

DyePimp
08-09-2004, 06:30 PM
I have never attended a shatner event, personally i just love to have fun, but would love to shoot out Tom Kay OR Shatner!!! However, I will be using my new DM4 and LAYING the paint..BLIND BABY!!!!

slasherdan
08-10-2004, 08:13 AM
I have never attended a shatner event, personally i just love to have fun, but would love to shoot out Tom Kay OR Shatner!!! However, I will be using my new DM4 and LAYING the paint..BLIND BABY!!!!

cause it sounds like you'll be shooting your own team as much as the others .... Just like Evil did last year.

**Edit**
Didn't mean to sound like I was bashing Evil Inc. here .... I'm already said I was sorry for this remark to E.P.

Sorry to the rest of the team too .... I'll say it in person on Saturday or Sunday when you get there.

I think more or less meant it as a joke and not being serious ... But it's easy to fail on communicating "jest" and "jibe" on the forums.

Sorry again ... :(

matmc89
08-10-2004, 06:44 PM
blind sprayers= :mad: :cuss:

and when does the smack talk start?

TDonovan
08-11-2004, 12:10 AM
cause it sounds like you'll be shooting your own team as much as the others .... Just like Evil did last year.

Actually I got hit from under a foot away by a kid with a dm4 at the last MXS scenario at CPX. Lit me up like crazy right in the back of the head and completely freaked out when i turned around screaming.

DyePimp
08-12-2004, 07:58 PM
Well since everybodys gotta talk about "spraying" and what not, I'll Let you know that I ref tournaments and play tournaments, the only time i will shoot my own team is if one of ya smacktalkas is on it, DM4 20+ BPS & MATRIX 20+ It'll be YOUS GUYZ on the otha Team RUNNIN FOR COVER...GET DIRTY PLAY CLEAN......

Glickman
08-17-2004, 02:11 AM
yea..

anyway, at certain points it was pretty ugly on shatners team last year, before introduced to you awsome guys at AO, i just picked random team, so my and my dad were placed with shatner.

i already spilled my griefs (i think) about the most of the trekkies and blindshooters on shatners team (not to say there wasnt good players on shatners team, there were, just in the acute)

worst of all were the blindshooters. ugh..

i remember while inside the house on the final battle asking some kid (hard to tell, but looked like between 10-14) what he was shooting at, while staring into the wall with his gun out the window, he said the other team, but while i asked him to peer outside, we saw he was shooting one of the very small bunkers, which WERE home to our blue shirted friends. soo whoever you are:

:shooting: + :dance: = :hail:

" the only time i will shoot my own team is if one of ya smacktalkas is on it, DM4 20+ BPS & MATRIX 20+"

this little guy cant stand for ff nomatter what condition, so its either :cheers: or :shooting: + :cuss:

btw... SHATNA! YOUS GONNA BE WHACKED!

DyePimp
08-17-2004, 10:09 PM
I have every intention of playing with Shatner just to shoot out all you non-believers on the OTHER team, Things Change, and you have to deal with it, you wanted smack talk, you got it, Here it is, COME GET IT! Saturday will be the bragging rights day, the good people will play and those who are scared will stay away......I played at this place with my 2 little brothers and their 2 friends, 5 of us that is, and 14 people WALKED off the field! ( OH YEA, THEY WERE ON THE OPPOSING TEAM, NOT MY OWN...)

Tina
08-18-2004, 11:42 AM
I'm on Shatner's team as well! Can't wait for the game!

Dayspring
08-18-2004, 12:54 PM
The smack talk we had last year was with Pacman though. he was more fun. As was going and harassing the Trekkies over on the Shatner forums...

This is tame/lame in comparison.

Tina
08-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Yeah, you guys were great on the WS.com message boards. How come you're not doing it this year?

FlashTX
08-18-2004, 08:06 PM
Here it is, COME GET IT! Saturday will be the bragging rights day, the good people will play and those who are scared will stay away.....

Actually...the game is on Sunday. ;)

Dayspring
08-19-2004, 12:24 AM
Lack of time this year I guess... and Pacman didn't start it this year. :P SISSY! That's right Pac, I'm callin' you out!

Yeah, you guys were great on the WS.com message boards. How come you're not doing it this year?

DyePimp
08-19-2004, 01:17 AM
I know the event is on Sunday, but i for one will be playing on Saturday also, and that is when i had hoped some of the good tourney style ballers would be out playing also....Since both days admission is included in the price...... :tard:

Cilio- Knightmare Tango
08-20-2004, 11:31 AM
DyePimp,

Worry not, I'm sure you'll find ample competition on Sunday also... even from the lowly Big Game/Scenario player types. I'm sure Mr. Shatner will be happy to have you.

Muzikman
08-20-2004, 05:28 PM
I will say this, the tourney baller will get his arse handed to him. This is what happened at the first Shatnerball. All of Tom's team was tournament players, not big gamers and we just got ripped a new one. Do not take this as a rip to tournament players, as I am one (even if it's only one time a year:)) and I went into the game with a tournament mind set and got crushed.:)