PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been in contact with Equation lately?

Sparq
08-09-2004, 03:11 PM
I ordered a new back for my EQ kit on July 16. Anyway, the order went through fine, got the reciept and everything. It's been a few weeks and I haven't recieved anything. I don't think my card was ever billed. I emailed them a couple times with no response, and the most recent email bounced back. Now their website seems to be missing...

Anyone heard from them?

tyrion2323
08-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Sounds to me like one of two things:

(1) they're frauds
(2) they went out of business.

Either way, I'd put a stop on your credit card just to be safe.

xXHavokXx
08-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Last I heard (I do distrib. for them) they were moving to a new building and had their machinery down. I've repeatedly tried to call them with no reply. I'll try again here in a few minutes.

Sparq
08-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Thanks Havok. Tyrion, I don't think fraud will be an issue. My card wasn't billed.

vf-xx
08-09-2004, 05:22 PM
Sounds to me like one of two things:

(1) they're frauds
(2) they went out of business.

Either way, I'd put a stop on your credit card just to be safe.

I'm fairly certian they're not frauds. I have 2 of their barrel kits (both purchased used, however)

Last time I emailed them their reply was slow in coming, but I don't remember how slow.

tyrion2323
08-09-2004, 05:27 PM
Good to hear. Always better safe then sorry :)

RRfireblade
08-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Did you order direct?

Call or email Information@tracerpaintball.com

TracerPaintball. They,besides being great to deal with,are the main distributor for EQ and will know what's up. They are also the only place you should buy EQ barrels from. But it's not your fault for not knowing that. :)

Hope that helps.....

xXHavokXx
08-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Did you order direct?

Call or email Information@tracerpaintball.com

TracerPaintball. They,besides being great to deal with,are the main distributor for EQ and will know what's up. They are also the only place you should buy EQ barrels from. But it's not your fault for not knowing that. :)

Hope that helps.....

Aww shucks, I'd get that email! If they didnt bill your card I should be able to fill your order from what we have in stock

Sparq
08-10-2004, 11:59 AM
So you're tracer paintball, havok? I may just be sending you an email then...