PDA

View Full Version : AO Member Spotlight: Brian Lojeck

OysterBoy
08-09-2004, 08:30 PM
(Not sure whether this belongs in friendly or not..)

Hey all, I'd just like to give a shout out to AO Member Brian Lojeck. Many of you may not know him, but I'm happy I do. Earlier in the year brian and I traded automag bodys, both were sent on the same day. Mine arrived at his door fairly shortly, but their were no signs of mine. Well, its been a month now with no word from USPS as to the location of parcel. Brian has taken it upon himself to make sure the body arrives, calling USPS and even offering to send mine back. What annoys me is the fact that he put good money on the parcel to express ship it. Just recently Brian won an auction (Right around his birthday), and in the auction was a minimag vert feed body as well as a few twist-lock barrels. He is now sending my original body back, which has stunned me. Brian has done everything possible to make sure I have a complete mag, for that I owe him my gratitude, and so I made this post. Rock on Brian, I'm sure you will be glad karma exists. ;)

Also, happy birthday man. Wish you'd have told me so I could spam your email with 8,000 E-Birthday cards.. :clap:

AGDlover
08-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Wow dude thats awsome!!! rock on Brian :headbang:

personman
08-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Brian...
I love you man. :)

:wow:

TeamNausea
08-09-2004, 09:38 PM
its a good thing ppl like that still are out and about

desslock
08-09-2004, 09:41 PM
big ups to Brian, its good to see that no matter how crappy the world can get there are always peeps out there doing some good.

brianlojeck
08-09-2004, 10:26 PM
oh boy...

please dear lord lock this thread. ;-)

Thanks all... but don't give me too much credit... like I told Oysterboy, with the vert feed I don't need his body any longer, no sense in keeping it and letting him suffer...

and something about getting permission from SWMBO to pick up a ULE RT PRO has put me in a good mood. :dance:

AGD
08-10-2004, 12:39 AM
Were proud to have you here Brian!

AGD

WenULiVeUdiE
08-10-2004, 12:45 AM
I'd love to be able to buy stuff used from a guy like Brian. Sounds like a great guy. I hope you leave him some good feedback!

Army
08-10-2004, 11:37 AM
Brian, good form!

HOOAH :hail:

lord1234
08-10-2004, 11:40 AM
good job dude...sorry but i can't lock the thread:-P

than205
08-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Very cool!

LOPXTC - sound familiar? LOL