PDA

View Full Version : SFL E-Mag

pito189
10-21-2001, 08:33 PM
Ok I got these pictures from a post on here I found through google search. This is so dang sweet. I want one of these bad. What are the numbers on it? Weight, Price, When it's available, Where to buy it? Any information is helpful.

BlackVCG
10-21-2001, 09:03 PM
35 of them available for sell at World Cup, which is happening this week.

rythm68
10-21-2001, 11:05 PM
BlackVCG,
Do you know what the selling price of them are and if the unsold items will be avialable for sale to us afterwards? I am really interested and would like to know.

Thanx

Gunga
10-21-2001, 11:43 PM
You can get them from Bad Boyz Toyz/Shocktech. http://www.badboyztoyz.com

They've had them out on display last time I was there (about a month ago). I think the MSRP is $1350.

pito189
10-22-2001, 11:24 AM
They didn't have any on the page, I looked through all the paintball options. What place has the best price on a regular E-Mag? I'm left-handed so I would want hopper right for my warp feed right? Thanks for all the replys.

Gunga
10-22-2001, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by pito189
They didn't have any on the page, I looked through all the paintball options. What place has the best price on a regular E-Mag? I'm left-handed so I would want hopper right for my warp feed right? Thanks for all the replys.

As you saw, Bad Boyz Toyz doesn't have much of a web site. They're not set up for online buying. I don't think they have a regular webmaster. You could always call them up. :)

thei3ug
10-22-2001, 01:18 PM
am i the only one who thinks they are ugly as sin?

Nitroduck
10-22-2001, 02:34 PM
I think they are $1425-$1450....At Zap they had a pre-release special of $1375 or so for them.

Bonx0007
10-22-2001, 02:41 PM
it looks to me as if they take different barrels than regular mags am i right. and is that whole in the breach for a ball detent?

pito189
10-22-2001, 02:43 PM
Do you think they will go down much before christmas?

Flip540
10-22-2001, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Bonx0007
it looks to me as if they take different barrels than regular mags am i right?

yeah, cocker barrels

Snappy
10-22-2001, 03:20 PM
It's a modular body E-Mag. Look at the AGD Europe link from AGD's page.

Russ
10-22-2001, 03:47 PM
thei3ug,

You are not the only one that thinks they are ugly as sin. Myself, I think going to an aluminum body is a bad idea, as far as durability is concerned. Time will tell how they hold up, as compared to the "base" E-Mags.

Us PB'ers are a vanity-minded bunch, though. Pretty anno and cool milling are often more important than durability and function. Oh well, to each their own. :)

pito189
10-22-2001, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by pito189
What place has the best price on a regular E-Mag? I'm left-handed so I would want hopper right for a warp feed right? Thanks for all the replys.

thei3ug
10-22-2001, 05:17 PM
now the aluminum bodies stock i don't mind. And I don't see too many durability issues with it in comparasin to the steel bodies.

Just, I think the SFL, the way they milled it is particularly ugly.

BlackVCG
10-22-2001, 06:17 PM
pito189- You want to get a Hopper Left E-Mag for setting up the Warp if you're left-handed.

InfinatyBPS
10-22-2001, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by thei3ug
am i the only one who thinks they are ugly as sin?

We all think that you're uglier than sin but you don't see us telling you anything about it ;) jk man.
I think they look sweet. I would take one of those over a regular emag any day but I would like to have different milling.

pito189
10-22-2001, 09:24 PM
Thanks Black, will that put the hopper on the left? Is that a stupid question I don't know. Are there any advantages to a teflon e-mag to a regular polished e-mag?

BlackVCG
10-22-2001, 10:48 PM
pito189-

With a HL E-Mag, you'll put the Warp on the right side and run the hose to the bottom of the feed tube. You can special order a Warp right mainbody which is the same thing as a HL mainbody, but cut down to length so you can use the standard PF plug on the top side of the feed tube and the hose going to the bottom side. Teflon coated mainbodies are black and polished are, well, polished...

absocountry2
10-24-2001, 05:42 PM
I love to see all the different opinions on the looks of the new body. That is the reason for it. Every person can do what they want to have that unique marker. Some will like it one way and others another. I personally agree that the SFL could have been milled different, however ugly is not what I would call any EMAG. The right to that opinion is what sets us apart from the rest of the world and makes us Americans. I am stationed in the UK right now and they cannot build a house that is different. The house has to fit in where it is being built or the building permit will not be granted. There are still thatched roofs here because the people are not allowed to change the house that much.
Durability- The cocker runs aluminum bodies and they do not have bodies breaking. Angels don't break bodies. The parts will not wear either because the only moving part is the bolt and sear. Durability will not be an issue. I am posting a picture of my baby for all to see (again). I need to take some new ones because the warp is red now.

XR4
10-25-2001, 08:03 PM
interesting pic of the red emag on the bed.
is that some sleeping person's leg its leaning against? How did that pic come about?