PDA

View Full Version : Tunaman & PatatoBoy...

Nobody
08-09-2004, 10:29 PM
i had a problem with my Emag recently and as a couple people had suggested, i contacted Tunaman since he was relatively close by. he not only explained a few things about the Emag(new to Emags, but not mags or paintball), he had tore into it and not only identified everything that was wrong, but went over it completely to make sure that the gun was in tip top shape. the only thing that needed to be done was the selinoid wires where crossed giving it a nasty full auto effect that PatatoBoy had resoldered for me. so, not only am i grateful, i will fully suggest that if you get any work done by him, it will be done completely and professionally. thanks again Tuna...

Nobody
OMHW

1stdeadeye
08-09-2004, 10:43 PM
That is why we say Tuna is da man!!! :headbang:

FooTemps
08-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Tunaman testimonials page!? omg!

the short story: Tunaman gave me a free mag!

the abridged long story: blah blah blah parents not allowing me to buy pb gun blah blah blah, more than a year of arguing blah blah, multiple attempts failed blah blah, tunaman says "aww heck, take it", I go "nooo way, i can't just take a mag from you", tunaman goes "TAKE IT" and then I go "okay", the end.

Bad_Dog
08-09-2004, 11:32 PM
tuna should have my Emag in his custody right as we speak.... I hope he tells her a bedtime story, otherwise she has trouble sleeping ;)

Potatoboy
08-09-2004, 11:39 PM
No problem man.

Took freaking forever with that butane soldering iron though...

shank the wiggles
08-09-2004, 11:47 PM
yeah I just got a mag off of ebay. If it is busted or something I plan on bringing it over by killer paintball because someone told me that potatoeboy was a certified AGD tech there and the only one in michigan. :cheers:

ZAust
08-10-2004, 03:28 AM
i paid tuna for an emag charger.. i hope it gets here soon.

Tunaman
08-10-2004, 05:28 AM
i paid tuna for an emag charger.. i hope it gets here soon.Lots of stuff shipping today and yours is in it. Sorry for the delay... ;)