PDA

View Full Version : hAir VS. Eblade

batteryfree
08-10-2004, 12:38 AM
i am just curiuse, my friend (who loves cocker) and I were haveing a discussion about the hair trigger and and the new E2 which i suposed to come out in the next few minths. i was just curiuse and what you all thought about it and which one you all think would be a better trigger? If you dont know anything about the new E2 then just compare teh hAir to the current ebalde.

oldsoldier
08-10-2004, 06:09 AM
Well, the hAir, first off, is an entirely mechanical mag. So, you cant really compare them. I shot the hAir at IAO...I was amazed at how easy it is to shoot (exactly like an electro, same pull). As far as the eblade...have shot them...but am not a big cocker fan. So, I go with hAir.

NJPaint
08-10-2004, 09:10 PM
Like oldsoldier said, they are apples and oranges. Trigger wise, they will both probobly be able to be tuned to the same specs as each other to make them feel almost identical. However, in operation they will be completely different. As such buying either would be for different reasons.

batteryfree
08-15-2004, 02:38 AM
i dont care how they work, like if you didnt know anything about the triggers and you shot them both. which one would you think is better. and better i mean like has a smaller pull lighter pull, and which is easyier to shoot fastest with??

mobius
08-15-2004, 02:08 PM
Like oldsoldier said, they are apples and oranges. Trigger wise, they will both probobly be able to be tuned to the same specs as each other to make them feel almost identical. However, in operation they will be completely different. As such buying either would be for different reasons.

I agree. They could probably be made to feel very similar. Anyway, most of what you're asking is very objective. It's all up to the individual user's preference. One guy might like a little longer trigger pull, another might like a stiffer pull. Ultimately, which one is better depends entirely on the individual using the gun.

-Tab
08-15-2004, 02:39 PM
i'd have to shoot the hAir trigger first. i love my e-bladed cocker and plan on keeping it for quite a while.
but that may all change if i shot a hAir trigger.
you also won't have to worry about batteries with the hair trigger of course, wich is always a huge plus