PDA

View Full Version : bad day at field, but i got to shoot an e-mag!!

RingOfScale
08-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Yesterday paintballing sucked. My gun was shooting straight, i seemed to have lost all my skills, and i just straight up wasnt having fun. And now thats been two times in a row. I would say i'm just burned out, but i only play like once a month <> Anyway, after having to fix TWO things about the gun that werent working right, and having it still messed up, i gave up and decided to go home.

While i was waiting for my dad, there was a guy nearby taking a break who had a e-mag with lvl10 and a blue ULE body. I asked him if i could play a game with it, and he said sure. When i first started shooting i was dissapointed with the electric mode on the gun, because it didnt really seem at all faster then the mechanical mode. But both of em did seem quite fast, even though i wasnt used to the trigger. The level 10 was kicking in quite often , which was good, but it suprised me, cause after using my bushy on 3 days of paintball i dont thik i have ever choped a ball with it ( so i was not expecting to need the level 10 since i never choped before with my other guns, and the bushy doesnt have eyes ). I was even using the exact same hopper on the emag that i had on my bushy. Overall the gun pleased me, and helped turn my day from a complete :( :tard: :cry: to at least partially :) :cool: .

Ahh well, i just wanted to share <>

-ringofscale

amoeba
08-10-2004, 01:49 AM
way to go. hope that made you day

t33kyboy
08-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Wow sounds like that guy who lent you his blue ule emag was such a cool guy!! :headbang:
sad to hear you were disapointed :cry: , maybe his marker wasnt tuned. And that sound that you thought was the level 10 working was actually bolt stick, cause maybe his level 10 wasnt working correctly that day... maybe.
And maybe next time if you see him again, he'll have his level 10 tuned so you'll see the full potential of a EMAG!!!!! :shooting:

68magOwner
08-10-2004, 02:01 AM
taht was a cool guy that let you use the mag, ive let TONS of people shoot my guns, but never let someone i didnt know preety well to use it in a game

t33kyboy
08-10-2004, 02:05 AM
look at all my guns... (http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/t33kyboy/album?.dir=/1fec&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/t33kyboy)

:rofl: it was meeeeeeeee! or atleast i think it was.

quik
08-10-2004, 04:05 AM
dI 0 0 lb: say im such a cool guy
dI 0 0 lb: and so nice
quikzilva: anything else?
dI 0 0 lb: and feel free to add more comments

T33kboy is such a cool guy, he's very nice too. Also I sold him that emag so I feel awesome for having a part in this too.

TeamNausea
08-10-2004, 11:44 AM
lol

viperx1_1000
08-10-2004, 11:55 AM
ya, last saturaday a guys matrix, (the next team we were playing) blew up in the staging area. Lucky for him there was a guy with a naughty dogs intimidator waiting just outside.

RingOfScale
08-11-2004, 02:19 AM
lol t33k, i think that was you ... cause your gun looks exactly like the guy's gun ... and the guy i borrowed it from DID say his bolt was sticking, and then u commented about that in your post <><> and the guy had an AO barrel cover ...

3 more things:

He was asian.

It was at Santa Clara Paintball.

We took his revvy off and put on mine, cause he said his was messed up. (EDIT!! Oops, forgot i already mentioned that i used my revvy in the first post, so just pay attention to the first 2 things)

So was it you?

t33kyboy
08-11-2004, 02:22 AM
Yes it was me. :headbang:

RingOfScale
08-11-2004, 02:24 AM
you really like those :headbang: dont you ? :p

JrnyFan1985
08-11-2004, 02:26 AM
Yesterday paintballing sucked.
-ringofscale
sorry, offtopic, but paintballing never sucks.

RingOfScale
08-12-2004, 01:03 AM
well Jrny, i mean it was still fun, but it wasnt worth the 70 dollars.

spacedtedybear
08-12-2004, 01:09 AM
And maybe next time if you see him again, he'll have his level 10 tuned so you'll see the full potential of a EMAG!!!!!
And the trigger... :D Hopefully it rips now without the bolt sticking. :shooting:

t33kyboy
08-12-2004, 01:18 AM
And the trigger... :D Hopefully it rips now without the bolt sticking. :shooting:

lol, thanks alot man for fixing my gun. The bolt stick is still there kinda and the trigger is super fast :shooting: . :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

RingOfScale
08-13-2004, 01:50 AM
damn, i think i'm gonna have to ambush u again at SCP sometime and steal your gun for another game :ninja: