PDA

View Full Version : NXe...AGD quality customer service

oldsoldier
08-10-2004, 06:28 AM
Ok, I am not sure where to post this, but, Ihad an awesome experience with NXe. I purchased a large gear bag from them at IAO. I also own their harness...picked it up when they first came out. Well, a couple of days ago, I got a package in the mail from them. I open it up, and its a marker case. So, I write their customer service, as I didnt order one. Here is their first response:
"Hello.
I'm sorry we duplicated your order, and want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll mail you a UPS call tag to use for the return. All you'll have to do is place the UPS sticker on the box and give the package to any UPS driver you come across or take the package to a UPS drop off location.

Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and really do appreciate your honesty
Thanks.
Deanna
NXe Customer Support"
I thought "ok, no biggie, no inconvenience. Well, 1/2 hour later, I get this one:

"Hello, it's me again.

I've decided that I'd rather have you keep the extra marker and equipment bag instead of having it returned to me. Not too many people out there that would let a company know the sent out an extra item by mistake, so I'd rather let you keep it at no charge of course.

Again, thanks so much for your email, and ENJOY.

Deanna
NXe Director of Customer Support"
Now, if that isnt customer service...I dont know what is. On top of having grade A equipment, these people have an awesome customer service rep. I heartily recommend their products, due to the durability and the friendly service.

I just wanted to share this.

Chipper
08-10-2004, 07:09 AM
That is awsome. You one lucky foo. Its a bummer that not all companys have that kind of customer service.

LittlePaintballBoy
08-10-2004, 09:04 AM
I <3 NXe.

FSU_Paintball
08-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Much love for them. I just picked up a 3+2+2 harness from them... good stuff.

abunkerer
08-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Nice, honesty finally pays off!

All of the NXe products that I've seen seem to be made very well also. They don't skimp on the quality materials like many companies..THeire stuff seems to be made to withstand some serious abuse, and it looks good too! If I was going to get a new pack, I'd get an Nxe.

tony3
08-10-2004, 11:50 AM
I need a new pack, maybe I'll get a NXe.

lord1234
08-10-2004, 12:35 PM
time to call up the NXe sales rep and see how much i can get me one of those bagts..they were HUGE

fire1811
08-10-2004, 01:00 PM
thats good to hear
i knew they made great products its good to know the CS is just as good

Automaggot68
08-11-2004, 01:59 AM
That is freakin' awesome.
And mucho respect points for you as well- you were going to return it, and that says A LOT about the type of person you are. Nice job man.

PsychoBaller
08-11-2004, 10:07 AM
OLD !! u didnt get another one of those HUGE gear bags did you ? let me have it then, lol, jk... that bag be HUGE, dang near took up all our Hotel Room at IAO... heh

-baller

magman007
08-11-2004, 10:34 AM
no, he just got another marker bag, i already tried to get the 2nd huge one if he had recieved one :)

mkmckinley
08-14-2004, 09:54 PM
They're pretty great. I emailed them about the availability of thier tank covers and got a reply within like an hour and a half from Deanna. There should be some is stock monday or tuesday, btw.