PDA

View Full Version : AOers. Who are you? Introduce yourself!

p u r e e v i l
08-10-2004, 09:32 AM
I did a search, and didn't get anything on this. Perhaps it is my brain not functioning properly or something else of that nature. Never the less, this can just be an updated version. So, introduce yourself! And get to know the people who post on AO on a regular basis or just come passing through!

My name's Joe De Boer and I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I've been on AO for about a year or so now, and I can truly say that I'm honored to know fellas and chicks like the ones who come here to AO. I just got a Mag, finally. (ULE Mag) and it's Pimpiliscious.

I find myself in the chat on mIRC quite a bit, because like most other people here, I have nothing better to do with my free time. (Kidding) My name's PuReEviL in the chat, just like my name here, and that's about it.

So, if you're ever in the area of Grand Rapids, Michigan, call me in advance and I'll make time to show you around! Keep this thread going, yO.

dre1919
08-10-2004, 09:39 AM
I'm not sure, but there is probably something like this already on AO somewhere. Regardless, I'll play along anyway because on the oft chance a thread like this doesn't exist, it needs too.

My name is Andrew Sloan and I am a professional artist (fine art, illustration graphic design and web). I live in Lee's Summit, Missouri...a suburb of Kansas City. I've been a paintball player for eleven years now, and I have been an AO'er since 2002. I play front and Captain our team, Team Voodoo. We don't get to play as much as we'd like right now, but we still follow the sport and play when we can. I use a classic Automag at the moment, which belongs to my coverman. I had an ir3, but I had to sell it to cover some bills...so I am currently, technically, "markerless".

(which blows)

The Frymarker
08-10-2004, 10:21 AM
Yeah there is something like this on here and it has everyone's photos as well, it is pages, and pages of AO'ers.

Anyhoo, for those of you who don't know, I'm Heather and I have a sick fixation with grips, and I'm on a 12 set program. I haven't been sucessful staying on the wagon, I just can't seem to stop myself from making them ;)

I reside in RI, I have 3 children and a husband that puts up with my hobby. I play every once in a while.
I draw, paint, sculpt, engrave, carve, mold, cast, design, and make websites.

I collect and fix up markers as well, there is no such thing as a beatup marker!

ScatterPlot
08-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Well, if you can't tell my name, shame on you. I live in Nashville, TN, have been playing paintball for like 5 or 6 years, and have been a member on AO for about 2 and a half years. Same with PBN, but I stopped posting there forever ago cause it's a bunch of crap. I'll be a freshman in College this year, and will be majoring in Engineering (mechanical I think). I have 2 mags and some parts for a cocker that I planned on making but now they're gonna be part of something better. I like to tinker very much on things. Currently in my junk collection are 3 squirrel cage fans (big ones, mind you), 2 hydraulic motors, 2 hydraulic valves, 10 weedeaters, 3 pushmower engines, 1 pushmower, and a riding lawnmower. That's just the highlights. Someday all that will be a hovercraft... or a battle bot... or some junk.

spyderpaintball
08-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Well seeing how i just registered barely 4 days(i think) agoi doubt anyone would care about or even notice me. but hey maybe tis will be a good place to start.

My name is Ryan murphy and im 16. I live in Northern IL and am a active member in the CPPA. I currently dont own a mag but will on Thursday(Thanks pointman) other than that i own a WAS'ed 2k2 Timmy and a pump.

I also play computer games when not at school, reffing, or playing. Well thats all from me.

C_22
08-10-2004, 10:46 AM
Hrmm... never really introduced myself in this forum :p

My name is Oliver, I'm an architect in Mexico City, I work in Industrial Real Estate. Not married, just dating some real cool chick. I've been P'ballin' for a while now (9 years) and as far as AO I've been here for about 1 year or so and the only memebers I know are Clare and Mankie. I play with a trix right now (which I luv) and play for Team RIO down here. Other things I do are going out for drinks (I'm a Rum guy), music, some forms of art, I draw comics now and then and I enjoy video games when having a hangover.

I don't play with my X-Mag anymore (in fact I'm selling it) but whenever some dude has problems with his mag, I allways volunteer to give me a shot at fixing it, which works... most fo the time. ;)

Irelandunfree
08-10-2004, 10:47 AM
My names Ryan Hoy, 20 years old from Yardville NJ. Ive been playing paintball since 96 and just recently became an AO'er after a 2 year break from paintball. My mag setup can be seen in my sig, and this site just talked me into buying a level 10 :) Im currently going to MCCC for criminal justice.......yea yea im rocking a community college. Im taking my police test in sept/oct so untill then I have been working at the UPS Store for about a year and a half. If you are wondering about the user name, im 100% Irish and proud of it, I just got back from a trip to Dublin about a month ago and im currently a member of the Msgr. Crean Division #1 Ancient Order of Hibernians, I play the snare and yes ladies......I wear a Kilt :cheers:

FragTek
08-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Ah what the heck :) I'm in the other thread but 2 is better than one right? lol.

My name is Matt Krei. I currently live in the nice little town of Haymarket, VA and I'm 20 years old (21 on December 5th, w0000tage). I build and sell custom mags for a living and am also looking into going to work for the US Postal Service.

I currently shoot a DevilMag (that I don't have yet, it's still being built), and have owned various lots of different mags prior to this one. I am also the owner/founder of the largest Cyborg Owners Group on the net, yay! www.cyborgowner.com (shameless plug).

I also like to be preoccupied in front of my computer playing video games. Mainly Digital Paintball and Counter-Strike. If anyone plays DPB, holla, I have a pimp dedicated server :)

I guess that's 'nuff 'bout mahself for now :p Holla!

Thermus
08-10-2004, 10:53 AM
My name is Tom Barone, I live in Stamford, CT. I am currently a High School student. I haven't played paintball in months, but paintball is my major source of income. I do plan on playing agin before the summer is over at the field about a mile from my house, Paintball Madness. I've been into paintball for a year and a half, and posting on AO since I got ripped off by a member here in March. Right now I have two cockers and an angel, and plan on buying a mag in the very near future.

FromTheBack
08-10-2004, 10:55 AM
My name is Patrick Sheegog, I live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and I've been playing for 4 years. I'm currently a student and will be going to a school in Laurinburg and near Pinehurst and I'll probably be majoring in Veterinary medicine. I bought an RT Pro about two months ago and have since then ULE'd it out and gotten a pipe for it along with a nice sized tank and gotten the team captain to make the trigger have an amazing feel to it compared to stock. It really has been a wonderful gun to work which is serving my back skills very well. Just joined a team about two months ago and since then have been working on my airball play to go to a tourny in the coming weeks. I also play DPB and other games when my friends dont drag me out to drink and would love to play with anyone of ya'll on there who plays. This is about my 5th post so I am pretty new to AO, but I like it very much alredy! :cheers:

hAppy
08-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Good thread.

I'm Ken of San Jose California, and I just recieved my Eagle Scout award :cool: . I have been in PB for about 2 years :confused: , and I have owned 3 mags :cool: . I no longer consider myself a paintball player, more of an "AO'er", I don't make efforts to play with other people, only when there are AO days with AO'ers! I am more interested in tinkering with different guns than the game itself. Anyways, that's all I can think of right now. Your turn :shooting:

O, and I own Dallara mag #19 :dance:

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Im from allegan MI, about 45 min away from GR. :headbang:

Anyway, my name is Chase Christman. I live in Allegan Michigan. Im sportin a custom fragtek mag (found on the front page of his website www.fragtek.com.) I play pb whereever and whenever i can lol. Im 18, and i cant think of anything else to say lol. Rock On :headbang:

SlipknotX556
08-10-2004, 11:12 AM
Name is Kyle, live in Jupiter, FL. Have owned 2 mags, sold them both to get my 2k2 timmy :ninja: . I play whenever my budget allows it. I have been on AO for almost 3 years, have loved every moment of it. Have been playing paintball for 6 years, I took a break for a couple of months, but couldnt stay out of the game. I make designer headbands and barrel covers, love doing it, I dont have to go out and get a part time job, like most of my friends do, because I make more money in a week then they do in a month :clap: .

dragun_30
08-10-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey all, my name is Matt Tims, i'm from worthington, MN, i play in the NPUCT series, something probably nobody here knows about. and i doubt anybody on h ere knows who me personally either. i am 14 will be 15 on september 6th.

OysterBoy
08-10-2004, 11:19 AM
Alex Hnatiuk (Polish Decent, pronounced Na-Chuck)

Ontario, Canada, I hope some day to be CM's mini-me. :p Currently own an automag, sort of, but I hope to have a VSC Phantom fairly soon.

Cryer
08-10-2004, 11:28 AM
Howdy, Dammit

Name's James Cryer. I live in Bryan, Texas, but for some reason, I find myself on the road alot, at the drop of a hat.

I've been playing for somewhere around 4-5 years, starting with a tippmann. I had the tippmann for about a year and a half, sold it and got a mag... Been playin with mags ever since.

Currently, what little finances I have are devoted to other things (like food), so I have no marker. :(

_tMAN
08-10-2004, 11:36 AM
Well Hello There!,

My name is Tanner Johnson. I am 16 years old and I live in Wisconsin. My interestes are computer software and hardware design, graphic design, oil painting, fixing things (paintball guns, computers, whatever) and most of all Paintball, which I have been playing for about 6 years now.

I own a Tippmann 98 custom, which is my first gun, and one of the loves of my life. My Emag will soon be here, so I guess I'll have to make room for one more.

Love life... well let's not go there

tMAN

Automaggin2
08-10-2004, 11:36 AM
I'm Colin Barry. I'm 18, born 1/4/86. I live in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, where i have lived my whole life. In 8 days I will be going away to college in Morgantown, WV. Going to WVU. I might be living there year round and establish residency there.

InexactMelissa
08-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Hello!

I usually hate these 'go around in a circle and tell us about yourself' things, but this one seems fun.

My name is Melissa (I'm not saying the last name 'cause it will be a target of ridicule), I'm 35 and live in Queens, NYC. My day job is as a database jockey at a large financial institution, income supplemented by freelance website work in the evenings and I'll be starting school again in a couple of weeks (kids, don't do what I did - finish college while you're young).

I've been playing for just over a year now, visiting AO for about the same amount of time. I play with the NY Stud Squad, usually at PBX Battlezone (indoor) or Knightbreed (outdoor) and occasionally at Strategy Plus in CT.

p8nt_junkie
08-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Hi, my name is Rob Lewis. I'm 27 and I live in Dallas, Tx. I work for a custom cabinet business as the CNC machine programmer and designer. It's the best job ever! I have been playing paintball for about 7 years now. Currently I use a 2k+ custom made autococker and I have a (sometimes functioning) LED Angel. I am getting married this year on October 9th to the most beautiful woman in the world her name is Emily (she goes by Dee to all of her friends). Paintball makes me happy for the hours every weekend I play and she makes me happy the rest of the time.

I have three brothers and two of them plus me and my Dad even all love to play at the Paintball Factory in Garland. So long for now... :headbang:

BobTheCow
08-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Hmm... surprisingly, don't think I've ever done this.

Name's Ryan Kelly (w00t Irish), I'll be 18 in a couple months. Shot a 98 for around 2 years, and just picked up a green PTP micro e-mag within the past few months. Got the hotness tl-63 trigger, warp, halo, freak... outside of paintball, I'm on my high school's crew team (that's ROWING, in those big-arse boats with like 8 people, for all of you not in the know), I'll be graduating at the end of this year and then it's off to college somewhere, where I fear my paintballing days may end for a while. :(

Until then, I'll keep enjoying paintball and AO!!

Torbo
08-10-2004, 12:24 PM
My name is Torben Higuchi, nicknamed Torbo. Im 17, im a senior in high school. I live in Fayetteville, NY, outside of Syracuse.

I play for team Revive. We play mostly local tourneys, but we've hit skyball. I play front/mid, and i shoot an intimidator. I may soon join/start a team of all the best players that arnt on a big team, and we'll go play NPPL super 7 rookies. We play at Headrush Paintball (www.headrush.com) in Syracuse NY.

Aside from paintball, i work alot. I bus tables at a local restaurant. I also ref paintball. As for recreation, i go out with my friends almost every night and party hard. I hang out with alot of paintball guys, so its always fun.

and heres me playing the New York Cup

68magOwner
08-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Brian Besterman, 16, Junior in high school, Charlotte NC, shoot an imp, custom milled with EVERYTHING on it (hopefully traded for a speed, deal pending) i play local tournies, and am getting started in the CFOA

rkjunior303
08-10-2004, 12:51 PM
What the heck..

Hey I'm Rob, I live in Easton MA... I enjoy long walks on the beach, midnight strolls, and ohh oops.. wrong thread.. I'm 25, work for Nextel Communications as an aspiring cellular mogul (been here 6 years) .. I obviously play paintball (I have been playing since I was in 8th grade) in my spare time but also play ice/dek hockey and Softball. I also DJ clubs/raves in the surrounding area and nationally when I can..

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-10-2004, 01:42 PM
im bored, i'll give it a shot.

i'm dennis. i'm very annoying at times and very stupid :)
you either love me or hate me

im on the far right
http://jayloo.com/files/pics/3000/AO-IL%20Disk%20Photo%20Group%20mag%20and%20ppl%201409 3.jpg

Muzikman
08-10-2004, 01:44 PM
My name is Jason Beam, if you don't know me, shame on you:)

cphilip
08-10-2004, 01:48 PM
I am the opposite of Simon Stevens....

Clare
08-10-2004, 01:50 PM
I'm the "short" mexican chick who hangs out a lot of AO events!

Mango
08-10-2004, 02:00 PM
Omghi2u!

I'm usually the big german dude following the short mexican chick around at various meets.

oh and while we're at it: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jtrussell7/DieInAFire3.gif

kbye

The Action Figure
08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
Im Drew Monteith and aside from paintball i do varsity wrestling. I am currently single and unemployed. I play back for carolina chaos, and shoot either a mag or a cocker. I have been through 4 guns this month alone.

Ahhhhhhh. me in a singlet, what could be better

afultz075
08-10-2004, 02:33 PM
My name is Andrew Fultz. I'm 15, almost 16, and live in Lewistown, PA. My interests, besides paintball, are computer games and movies. I don't have an actual job, but I sell things on ebay and it's more than enough for paintball every weekend and a new gun or gear once in awhile. I just started paintball under a year ago but it has interested me for several years. I play just about every weekend so i've advanced in skill quite quickly. I hope to play in some tournments next year. As far as my history with mags goes, I bought a minimag 3 months ago and the rest is history. Shortly after, I started building an RT Pro and I broke down and bought an E-Mag last month. Now I know quite a bit about the guns and I can usually help people on the tech forum.

guysdaman
08-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Howdy All,

Name's Guy, been in the USAF for 13 years. I maintain avionics instrument systems on various "heavy" aircraft. I've been stationed in Upstate New York (Griffiss AFB), Ramstein Germany (2nd time, here now), Las Vegas NV (Indian Springs AF), and Tampa FL (MacDill AFB). Started ballin' back in 1994 in New York and have been doing it ever since. In my current job I teach others how to maintain the C-130 avionics systems here at Ramstein. On the weekends I run the local Military sponsored paintball field in Kaiserslautern Germany. I like most started off with a Tippy then moved to a Mag in 1997 and now have a custom annoed all ULE x-valved german muppet slaying machine! If any fellow USAF-AOers ever make it out to the Vogelweh Rod & Gun club to play look me up and i'll hook you up!

Tschuss!
:cheers:

LudavicoSoldier
08-10-2004, 03:49 PM
Names Daniel Greening, and I live in Boston, MA. I have been playing on and off for about 8 years. Have had more guns than I can reliably remember. I am 22 and work full time for the Boston Pubic Schools (Director of Instructional Technology). Aside from paintball, I play alot of CS, am a professional geek, and am in WAY over my head with my collection of audiophile gear, etc.. So yeah, if you see me playing CS ([LoFT]LudavicoSoldier) holla back!

TraXeR
08-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Real name is Jeremy, I'm a skinny twig who plays back and work as a ref at my local field. I'm listen to alot of Slipknot and Hatebreed and tend to hate most egotistical tournament players.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-10-2004, 03:59 PM
My name is Andrew Douglas, I live in central jersey and snowboard. I shoot a cocker, but I'm selling it for a mag. I've been playing for 2 years, and love it. I usually play mid/insert, I suck at front, but am getting better. Umm, I travel to Vermont each winter to go boarding and love it. Soon to get a job and earn some money.

flyinasian016
08-10-2004, 04:09 PM
Hey Sexy People!!!!

My name is David, and im Asian! SCORE!! I am 15 and located in Central VA. PM me if you want my addy;) :p.. Uhm, i shoot a 03 WASACE'd Viking and i play front on my team. I also shoot a Shiny Classic Mag. I also enjoy taking long walks in the rain. I play at Paintball Authority in Powhatan Virginia, so if you get a chance come swingth by!

Keep on keepin' on!! My friends call me a freak-a-leak because im ghetto fab! :tard:

scrumpy
08-10-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm Dylan Dorsey from Red Wing, Minnesota. I'm currently 16 and will be a sophomore at the local high school. I imagrated here from pbreview and I'm loving it. I shoot a lvl ten, intellied smartmag. I work at a theater for minimum wage ($5.25ph) to supply funds for the sport that I love. I've been paintballing for a good part of 5 years and will untill I die. I play tennis as well, but that's not nearly as fun :ninja:

shartley
08-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Hello… for those who don’t know me…..

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/forum/shartley3.jpg

My name is Samuel Hartley. I have a wonderful wife Kim, and we have 4 fantastic kids… Hope (4), Jay (15), Jess (17), and Jenn (21).

My two main markers are my RTPro and my Stroker. And I am the founder of the LPPC (Limited Paint Players Club).

I own Shartley Customs, a custom paintball product company which now not only sells our own products but has expanded to sell a wide range of other products as well.

I enjoy working out every morning, and getting out on the paintball field when I can. I have some Paintball Weekends in the works at my home for my friends/acquaintances online and locally this fall. PBIF!

1stdeadeye
08-10-2004, 05:04 PM
I'm 1stDeadeye. You can call me Scott. My picture is up top every now and then.

I am the one who laughs at Mango while he follows the short mexican chick.

Nice .gif JT! ;)

kbye

DiSoRdeR
08-10-2004, 05:08 PM
My name is Scott Durda. Im 15, will be 16 in October. I am located in Riverside, California. Been a member on AO for awhile, but just recently bought a mag, which should arrive some day this week. Right now I shoot a VSC Phantom, which is my second gun. My first was a 98 Custom, and now Ive added a Micromag to the collection(cant wait till it gets here). I play at either SC Village or Tombstone, so If any one wants to go some time let me know :headbang:

Creative Mayhem
08-10-2004, 05:35 PM
Omghi2u!

I'm usually the big german dude following the short mexican chick around at various meets.

kbye

LOL

I'm prolly the only Canuck that goes to most of these events, although not as many this year :( You can call me "Mr" :D or C_Mayhem(when in chat)

I've been playing for 12 yrs, mag owner for 11 of those years. I own a purple Minimag, and a purple Xmag(both linked in my sig), an AM-P Illusion, and a couple projects that are in the works.

In true Canuck fashion... time for a beer. :cheers:

Sac
08-10-2004, 05:35 PM
My name's Drew Wallace, i'm from Mt Vernon, OH; i've been playing paintball for about 3 years, i just recently got more into it when i joined Team Fireproof, the state CPPA team for the ohio chapter of the CPPA. (http://www.christianpaintball.com and http://www.ohiocppa.org). I shoot an 03 Shocker currently, i picked it up in May before that i shot a very nice ULE Mag, with X Valve and the works. i want to get another mag someday cuz there awesome. I played quite a few local tournaments this year getting into the tourny scene and next season i hope to start playing bigger events.

I went to the IAO this year with some friends to watch and hang out (and get free stuff :)) i got a picture taken with Clare, the short mexican chick, she was hanging out at the AGD booth and was really cool.

i like AO cuz the ppl here rock and arent gay little posers like on PBN :headbang:

Lee
08-10-2004, 06:24 PM
hi all!

my name is Lee Tucker, i'm a licensed practical nurse/dialysis technician at James A. Haley veterans affairs med center in Tampa Florida and i live in the sprawling metropolis that IS Zephyrhills...in the heart of pasco county which is the center of the known universe....yeah right........

i started playing in 1998 for about 8 years, took a 4-5 year break and have been back in for about 3-4 years.
i'm 40 years old...devilishly handsome...fabulously wealthy and hyper-intelligent-----all total lies but the chicks dig it when i say stuff like that. at least they laugh.....

i built my own mag and sniper 2, and shoot a fully upped b2k3. i prefer pump play though and consider my sniper my primary. i also like to take my pgp for a spin from time to time.
i also own a mac-1 mk 2 anihilater...i love that gun!

i'm an nppl ref and did the tampa event as well as the n.c.p.a. event at disney. also played rookie 5 man at world cup '03...we got rolled but had a blast. hoping to ref the '04 cup and the iapte event also. i'm not a tourney class player, so i try to make my contribution to the game through reffing.

my best friends in the world i met playing paintball, i love this game and have made some great connections here on ao which i have been a member of since november '02.

AGDlover
08-10-2004, 06:51 PM
I'm Andrew Seltzer (yes the seltzer is spelled the same as Alka Seltzer and Seltzer water no relation) I'm 14 and live in Manhattan, IL a small farming town. I rock a almost custom ULE Emag and am trying curently to start a machineing componey. I've been balling since i was 9 and if ya do your math thats 5 years and have been searoisly ballin for 2years now. I've been a member for around 1 or 2 years now. um not much to say because i think that covered it.

Yudanja
08-10-2004, 07:21 PM
Name -- Chris Watson
Age -- 26
Occupation -- Phone Tech, Apple Computers (portable agent)
City of Residence -- Austin, TX
Hobbies -- paintball (of course), computers, outdoor activities (camping and the like), sport firearm shooting. Love hitting the gun range.
Passions -- Martial arts. Been in MA since i was like 6. Studied in TKD, Hapkido, and currently rouding off my game while studying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I have dabbled in other arts, nothing formal...just cross training.
Favorite TV show -- Smallville, or Law and Order SVU
Favorite song -- hm, dont have one..they always change
Marker -- 2k2 cocker

dyeguy65
08-10-2004, 07:23 PM
Hola fellas and gals!

I'm Sean Eddy and I live in Roseville, California. I'm 16, and will be 17 in March and I'm a sophmore at Woodcreek High School. Been playing paintball for about 3 years and I currently have a job at a local feild. I like to play roller hockey when I'm not ballin(if I got time). I love music. Mostly Rock, Metal, Death metal, etc...It's my life, along with paintball.

I dont really remember when I joined AO, maybe a month before I got my first mag, which , sorry to say, I no longer have. No fear, I have every intent on picking another one up :D . I love AO very much, too much, probably why I'm single ;). I have yet to attend an AO meet. If anyone travels through Sacremento or other local areas, make sure you give me a holla and we can go ballin.

Good hearin about some of the familiar faces of AO. Keep em comin!

(I have yet to follow Clare around an AO meet) :bounce:

DG

LittlePaintballBoy
08-10-2004, 07:31 PM
My name is Connor Millin, and I live in Manteca California. I am 12 years old (13 in March...) and I am very cool. In Fact I am the coolest guy in Manteca. Definately. I live for paintball, and I currently own a matrix and a mag, though the Trix has no board and I need to sell my mag desperately (LINK IN SIG!). :shooting:

Z-man
08-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Name: Zak Vetter
Height: 6"2

Joined AO: July 2001
Years Playing Paintball: 8
Current Markers: SFL E-Mag (http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Gallery/sfl_e-mags/z-man_sfl.html) and a Warped Classic RT (http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Gallery/mech_mags/z-mans_classic-rt.html).
Reasons for Playing Paintball: So I can shoot lots of paint... no really.
Reasons for Being on AO: To show people I can shoots lots of paint.. really fast.

Other interests: Can be found on my website. I am going back to play on the computer now... it's my day off.

Statement: I like it here. Come out to California and meet the AO NorCal Group. I find that those are the games I look forward to the most. I also have a keen interest in making the AGD markers shoot very fast (I never said anything about tournament legality).

I am currently looking for all the Shocktech SFL's that AO can find. I am listing them on my site as you can see here (http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Gallery/sfl_e-mags/page1.html). Seen any lately?

Carbon
08-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Hi! im Nak. all your profiles are belong to us.

RRfireblade
08-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Well.....guess I'm in.....

I'm Jay,age 35, married but seperated.I played my first game of Pball sometime in the late 80's,couldn't tell you 'exactly' when it was.Probably a Sunday if that helps. :)

Played on and off for a while but didn't get to serious about it till I had some business dealings bring me back in about 8 yrs ago or so.Was still a 'second' job till fairly recently,probably had something to do with falling on my head from a 2 story building....can't say for sure....

Therefore......

My full time job is paintball. Product development and R&D for a few major manufacturers(now all mostly owned by the same corporation ;)) as well as production manager and lead tech for a local Paintball and Military Training products manufacturer.

Play most weekends but not as many as I would like.I have no idea how many paintball guns I have,mostly older stuff,prototypes and out of production stuff,and various other paintball related items.

Lately I've been shooting an Alias Intimidator but an Xmag is a close second. I can,however, be seen shooting almost anything on any given day. :D

That enuff? I'm an Italian Ex-New Yorker so I could definately keep going.......

InexactMelissa
08-10-2004, 08:52 PM
fuggedaboudit.

Did I get that right? (as a transplant NY'er)

evan123
08-10-2004, 08:57 PM
My name is Evan McDaniel and i am a sophmore in rich *** spoiled kid hell. I really don't like my life. I shoot a shocker in which i am selling to get an angel lcd. I used to live in California and i like browsing forums and talking to people on AIM. I also like money, who doesn't?

RRfireblade
08-10-2004, 09:00 PM
fuggedaboudit.

Did I get that right? (as a transplant NY'er)

As long as you made the correct 'face' and hand gesture. :)

StormSurge
08-10-2004, 09:09 PM
Hey Guys,

The name is Logan. I have been mag'n for about 5 years and just recently joined the forum. I am 18 and live in taxachusetts. I play with my friends on a rookie team. You'll find me up front all the time, blasting newbs, and charging bunkers with crazy amounts of people in them. As of 8/10/04 my bunkering record is SIX in one fell swoop.

team unwanted
08-10-2004, 09:15 PM
My name is Daniel Taylor,I'm 14 years of age. I shoot an Emag which i love with all my heart :p I play on a team called Fudge Factory that plays local tourneys at Pevs Paintball the best field in Virginia!

Doobie
08-10-2004, 09:44 PM
I'm the tall Army dude at some AO events that still jumps at loud noises! :wow:

If you wanna know more, this may help. (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=114644&highlight=chronicles) It's about all I'm famous for.
Oh...and holding the short mexican chick's purse.

oh...and i'm Trina's husband. (i know..your saying, "Now I know that guy!" )

Clare
08-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Oh...and holding the short mexican chick's purse.

lol! But you do it so well!

RiddalinJunkie08
08-10-2004, 10:57 PM
Hi, Im Mark Cima (pronounced "Cheema"). Im 17 and live in Centerville, Ohio. I play paintball, hockey, and golf. I am a gun whore, and am going through therepy to try and end that but its not looking good. I have been playing hockey for 11 years now and hope to make varsity for my junior year of high school. I have been playing paintball for about 4 years now and currently shoot an RT Pro mag (broken due to level 10 issues :cry: if you think you can help me, hit me up on AIM -hshockey16) and I have a VSC Phantom on the way that should be here sometime tomorrow. I am also a mod on www.pbmessage.com (mods, if this is against rules LMK or edit) which is a pretty cool site. Thats pretty much it. Next person.
-Mark

Athius
08-10-2004, 11:16 PM
Hi my name is Jesus, 20 years old and i live in Puerto Rico. I've been playing for 2 years. I'm the front man of team sinister and i currently own a 2k3 bushy which i love but i plan to get me a cyborg on december. I like to hear music, play my guitar, play pc games, write and read books.

I knew that Clare was latin and people always told me that she was italian oh well :rolleyes: .

ryanshep
08-10-2004, 11:21 PM
my name is ryan shephard, 15, i live in woodinville, wa

nate2k191
08-11-2004, 01:21 AM
I'm kevin parks, im in Plano, Texas, going to texas state university in a few days, near austin. im 18 and im into art, frisbee, biking, games, paintballing, and of course chicks. i used to own a 68 mag, but all i have left of the original gun is my hopper and drop forward, the rest got upgraded or replaced, it now has an x-valve, ult, LX and lots of other stuff, warp soon. i help people out on the forums whenever im around. love the AO community, great people.

stick it to the man.

:headbang:

Bob_da_Splatman
08-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Hi my name is Jarren and I'm an alcoholic…wait…sorry wrong forum. ;) Anyway I’ve been ballin’ since Jr. High and I’m a Senior. My turn ons are: Chicks ………(what you expect more?) Mags, and as usual long walks on the beach……(Where theres a beach in Iowa I’m not sure but??)
My turn offs are: ppl who can’t take a joke (anyone who doesn’t laugh while reading this) and Carnies………(what I kid, I kid, after all its not their fault they smell of cabbage!!….oh and don’t forget the particularly small hands!!)

Carnies---------> :shooting: :eek: <---Me

SpecialBlend2786
08-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Hey all. I'm Azaam Samad, from San Diego. Been playing for about 4 years. Currently shoot a Roguemag, with my dying Impulse serving as backup. I also own an ACI Hornet, an Eforce Pirhana STS, and a Minimag. I use a Dye Throttle tank on all (minus the Hornet, which uses a 9oz CO2 tank). I'm looking to buy a B2k4 with PDS before the school year.

I'm 18 this November 27th, and I'm going to be a Senior at Torrey Pines High School this coming school year.

Josh2Xtremes
08-11-2004, 02:49 AM
I'm Joshua D. Silverman, many know me as "Jew" or "Jew2X" I'm the Assistant Editor of Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine, the leading magazine of paintball sports in the world, and Crossfire Paintball Magazine. I also help run our website, www.pb2x.com and am the Sponsorship Coordinator and Media Liaison for the Carolina Field Owners Association, the world's largest five-man tournament paintball league.

I've been shooting Automags since I was able to afford one, back in 1994/95, and since then I've owned three Mags, two RT's, an EMag, an XMag, a Sydarm and a Tac-One. I've been playing paintball since 1993 and I'm from Stafford, Virginia, near Fredericksburg. I live, sleep, eat and breathe paintball, and in so-doing I grovel in unworthiness at the feet of Tom Kaye :hail: for all the great things he's done for our sport. I love him like a father and continue to shoot his products today not because I have to (I could shoot anything) but because I WANT to. He and his are the best and I love being a part of the Airgun Designs and AO family.

Josh
Oh and um...check out my website at www.joshuasilverman.com if this isn't enough "Josh" for ya.

Jeffy-CanCon
08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
My co-workers call me "Jeff", or "Mr Perrault", my close friends call me "Jeffy".

I live, work and play in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). Before that in St. John's Newfoundland, and was raised in Happy Valley (no joke). Besides paintball, I play ultimate (frisbee), and disc golf.

I was 21 when I played my first game of paintball around Christmas 1990, at -35. With Nelspots. It didn't work very well, but we tried again in May '91. I haven't looked back. I've played in five Canadian provinces and two US states, at over two dozen fields. I played about twenty small tourneys in the 1990's, my last and biggest being Skyball 2000. I played my first Big Game in NY in 1994, and was hooked. Big games and scenarios are my favourites (my photo is in the "Complete Guide to Paintball", even :) ).

I have a 68 Classic, but it only comes out for big games. All my rec play is done with my Sniper2.

can'tthink of1
08-11-2004, 03:55 PM
SUp guys and gals,

I tend to go by the name Patrick Crowley, I live in St. louis Missouri, I live in 2 different house cause my parents are divorced. I play hockey, I'm the goalie, and now I'm a junior and I hope to make Varsity, but there is a really good freshman goalie... Oh well, I play for fun so its not a huge deal for me, at any rate I pwn JV :)

I am fairly fit, I need to lose some weight and get some more muscle but almost everyone needs to too lol. I own a Tribal Mephisto 2.2 thats ace'd and all the good stuff, I also have a Tribal Twister 2.2 that needs some work and parts, and also I'm looking to buy a Phantom. I also have a 2k2 angel lcd, but I like to try new things so I'm trying to sell/trade it for either a phantom or something different. I love tribals, and tinkering with markers. I haven't had a chance to get out play much, but I hope to change that.

I've been into paintball for about a year and a half, I don't really remember when I stated lol. I've been at Ao for a year maybe :confused: I don't know. I hang out at the tribal/evil forums on PBN, and I also I post over at PBR.

wyn1370
08-11-2004, 04:01 PM
hi, my name's wyn and I'm an alcoholic
pull your pants up already

magking1971
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Name: Brian
Height: 6"2
Work: Truck driver, I laugh at all of you in your small cars!
Joined AO: May 2001
Years Playing Paintball: 14+
Current Markers: Classic mag, Alleycat, phantom, PGP.
Reasons for Playing Paintball: good reason to goof off with friends and legaly shoot them.
Reasons for Being on AO: To goof on kids that spell, i am kool do u no wat i meen? ne1?

REDRT
08-11-2004, 10:06 PM
My name is Chris Kotaska, age 30. I live in Darien, Wi. I play at the "Edge" Beloit/Janesville Wi. I play on Team Pointblank. I started playing in '94. My first marker was a spider SE cause I couldn't afford a mag. Now I either shoot my Classic RT or my Emag. I might add I'm very much single if there is an AO gal that is looking. :D

tyrion2323
08-11-2004, 11:43 PM
Hey folks,

My name is Jacob, and I have been playing for seven years now. I began in the woods but soon learned about sup'air during my senior year in high school. I now play on an NCPA circuit team "Element." We're just getting started, but we're already showing promise. I think we'll be able to keep a top-five position in the local tournaments around my school in upstate New York.

As for AOers that I know, Torbo and ChunkDaddy are friends of mine, as I play with them at HeadRush (Syracuse, NY). I can tell you that these are two cool guys. I'd love to get to play at an AO game, and if there is one in New York, I'll be sure to make it!

I don't have any cool pictures of myself like Torbo; however, I do have a video of a scrimmage that my team played against "Team Threat."

Video (http://www.elementpaintball.us/movies/Jacob1.wmv)

I'm the kid in blue. Note my superb communicative skills and innovative way of diving behind no cover at all! You don't have to tell me - it's impressive! :p :tard:

devildog
08-12-2004, 09:35 PM
the name's Dominik Canova. I am 21 years of age, been playing for about 9 years. i was born in Gdansk Poland, and now reside in san diego cali.

when im not shooting people on the field, im training to shoot people in the marine corps. i deployed to afghanistan when that first kicked off, then i went off to iraq during oif 1, and amd now about to make my second deployment to iraq for oif 2 in about 3 1/2 weeks, will be my third tour in the middle east.

i love to eat, i love classic rock, i love to play guitar, i love muscle cars, i love big block motors, and best of all, i love women :D

anytime anyone wants to go out for a beer, give me a call- 860-204-1855 :cheers:

professor_chaos
08-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Name's Michael Crawford, 21, currently live in Oklahoma City and been playin for about 7 years now. Will be a junior this year at the University of Oklahoma. Hoping to pick up a mag in a couple of months.

Strider
08-14-2004, 12:05 AM
My name is Neil Looby - "Strider". I've been playing since '89, and have been a big Automag fan for a very long time.

I'm from Ottawa, Ontario (Canada!) and am in the High Tech industry.

Been on AO for a few years now, and my claim to fame was winning a RT Pro from having a 70' banner at Skyball 2003 (http://www.thestrider.com/Paintball/2003-03-03_Skyball/Banner_Large.jpg). :eek:

Haven't been on AO as much latley, but still poke in from time to time. I am one of those who *wishes* he caught the thread asking for pics for the top of the forums... :cry: I even have a nice one now...

Some pics: Tequila Emag (http://www.thestrider.com/Paintball/2003-08-10_Emag.jpg)
Pumpmag (http://www.thestrider.com/Paintball/2003-08-10_PumpmagX.jpg)
A nice shot of me in full gear (http://www.thestrider.com/Paintball/2004-07-26_Neil_Pose.jpg)

GT
08-14-2004, 10:20 AM
aaahhhh what the hell,

My name is Jason, Houston Texas. I think I have been on AO for around 3 years, however I lurked long before that. I started playing in '99 durring my jr/soph. year of undergrad. While in school I started a pb club/rec sport that I am sure failed after I graduated.

I was going to type alot of intresting stuff about what I do for a living but slowly relized that it may only be of intrest to me :rofl: ehh.... catch me at a meet and I'll tell you my life story.

gt

MiniSpdRcr
08-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Im Marcin, from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Been paintballing for about 10 years, I am 23 years of age. Been on here for quite sometime, just recently started posting. I started out on an Autococker, traded that for a classic RT with Z-grip. Now I have the RT, Custom Cocker I am building myself (waiting on Eblade 2), and a classic Mag with Lvl 10 (waiting on hair trigger).

Miscue
08-14-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm Brian - 24 - 5'10" - 155lb - Las Vegas
Occupation - Computer monkey (eep!) / Graduate student - possibly a college instructor next semester.
Playing paintball off and on since 1999.
Other hobbies - table tennis, piano, poker, scheming, and a dozen other things I'm not active with right now.
Markers: Blue Warp EMag, Black Warp ULE EMag, RTP, XY-RTP.

I've been on AO since before AGD took over and Andy was still around. IMO, it's the best paintball forum on the Internet with awesome people.

Oh yeah, inventor of the cell phone slide. :D

AutomagRT1483
08-14-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm Geoff, I hail from Racine WI (Mag Country)
Occupation - Reprographics Technician/full time college student
I've been playing paintball for 9 years.
Other hobbies - Video Games, collecting cars and cards, and auto racing (real stuff, not that ricer crap)
Markers: X-mag, RTP (soon to be Emag), RTP that I built myself, Naughty Dogg Timmy, collection of Tippys, Spyders, and VM-68s

InfinatyBPS
08-14-2004, 12:33 PM
My name is Lidio, I live in San Jose California. I'm a Senior in high school. I don't really play paintball anymore but when I did I was a back player with a custom built cocker. Started playing in 2000, stopped last year. I'm a bad kid, I smoke and drink with my buddies and screw around with my girlfriend at middle schools at night. :p Anyways, I think its safe to say I'm a pretty nice guy, some think im intimidating, but I'm really not. When u get to know me, I'm like a big retarded teddy bear :tard:

Gabriel
08-14-2004, 01:32 PM
My Name is Jacob Hicks, I live in Hot Springs Arkansas, and am 17 years old.

I just got back to the USA at the end of June, I was a foriegn exchange student to Germany the past year. Planning on moving back in June of next year.

I have been playing paintball for the past 5 years. I have gone through many guns, but have decided recball to be more my thing, and am currently building a "super spyder", just for kicks.

other things I like doing are going out for drinks, although that has to wait another year; working at my shoe store, acting, and music.

Nice to meet all of you guys.

Gabe

-Tab
08-14-2004, 10:54 PM
welllll, ya talked me into it

my name is tres hill - it's prounounced trace. i'm not mexican, nor do i have anything against them. they're cool people. i was the third born, so they called me tres. my parents liked to name us really hard names to pronounce.

i am 15 years young and shoot an e-bladed dye reflex(YEAYAHH)

i play mid-insert for Shoot to Thrill

my house, friends, family and gear are located in Belle Fourche, South Dakota.

i currently work at my dad's floor covering store(can you guess what i do??)

i'd say i'm pretty athletic, and enjoy football, mountain biking, jet skiing and on and on and on.

i'm 100 percent Christian and i plan to keep it that way. go ahead, flame me ;)

well, this should keep you busy for a while.
i know most of you AO'ers are on the edge of your seats wanting to know more about my life, but i have to get back to it.

Pickle
08-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Hola, mi amo es Jeremias Prescott debras no hablo espanol.

I usually don't do these things as I value my privacy so please excuse my lack of info.

They call me Pickle. Why? Because I am one 2080 hours a year.
Been playing since '88 or '89.

Founded Caltrop Guerrillas (http://www.caltrop-guerrillas.com) scenario paintball team in Southern California.

When honor leaves paintball, so will I.