PDA

View Full Version : Finally, bought a mag :)

Thermus
08-10-2004, 06:06 PM
It took about a year of wanting a mag for me to spend the money on one. I had been looking for a good deal on a mag for a few months now, and one finally jumped at me:

PTP Micromag Body - Center Feed
X Valve
Intelliframe
DYE Ultralite Barrel
Foregrip

Just added:
System X Drop
System X Black Grip (it had blue sticky grips, didn't look right)

Pics (click for bigger):

I might end up trading the micromag body for a ULE body and rail, depending on how much I like the look of it, and I may buy a ULE kit depending on what the pull is like. I really can't wait for it to get here! There will be plenty of pics up once it does.

But a question: Other than a rail and body, is there anything else I need to convert it from a micromag to a ule mag?

And, on a happy note, I think my problems with Kaiser Bob will finally be settled. He is going to send me an AA Apocolypse tank, Flatline tank, and a scepter kit to sell for the money he owes me, and its to be shipped Thursday. Today was a good day for me and paintball. :clap:

DiSoRdeR
08-10-2004, 06:10 PM
Sounds good, I just bought a Micromag too :headbang: except mine doesnt have a valve :( Need to find a cheap classic valve to use for now :D Do you have any other pics of it, that one isnt working.

_tMAN
08-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/attachment.php on this server.

Thermus
08-10-2004, 06:14 PM
I fixed it, you need to be logged in to PBR to veiw it, so I just uploaded it here.

Smoke
08-10-2004, 06:18 PM
The pic works fine for me now.

That's one crazy foregrip!

DiSoRdeR
08-10-2004, 06:23 PM
Is it just me or is part of the X missing on the valve? Any ways... Sweet Micro :cheers: Cant wait to get mine in the mail some time this week.

Carbon Blue
08-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Is it just me or is part of the X missing on the valve? Any ways... Sweet Micro :cheers: Cant wait to get mine in the mail some time this week.

the X is there. hehe

Thermus
08-12-2004, 11:33 PM
UP, PICS NOW IN THREAD.

THe level 10 needs tuning, but other than that, seems to be in good shape.

barberjohn
08-13-2004, 04:08 PM
do you know if the micromag body origionally came with the screw hole to attach that forgrip to, or did you have to tap a new hole. jw, since i have a micromag, and it doesnt seem to have a hole there.

evan123
08-13-2004, 05:19 PM
Thats not a UL thats a Dye Aluminum. And the foregrip seems out placed and doesn't look right with the gun. just imo. Otherwise, shoot yourself up a storm!