PDA

View Full Version : G4techTV to Film at Mobster Mash!!

AGD
08-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Mobsters!

G4techTV has called us and they want to film the event for "Unscrewed with Martin Sargent"!

Martin is trying to make it there personally to be able to play with Shatner but its not confirmed yet. Yet another reason to sign up TODAY!!

The Don

WenULiVeUdiE
08-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Sounds awesome. Too bad I live out here in Jersey. :(

JrnyFan1985
08-11-2004, 02:14 PM
can't stand that show unscrewed, it's not a show for "mature audiences", it's an attempt at G4TechTV to get ratings. Martin 'll probably bash on paintball anyway. Then again, maybe not.

Crighton
08-11-2004, 02:23 PM
G4techTV.... We hates it, we hates, it, we hates it for ever!

WickeDKlowN
08-11-2004, 02:59 PM
The only good shows left on G4TechTV are TSS, Unscrewed, and X-Play(the original TTV shows in other words). I don't care for any of G4's programming :(

And Martin is hilarious, I don't know how you guys don't like himl

edweird
08-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Ok I hate to be critical on this...

but dammit its another idiot celeb that we have to worry about taking off his mask for a damn photo-op or driving on to the crono range with mantard with nothing but their fat barenaked ladyness.

can we get babysitters for all the non paintball celebs please?

Fanatic
08-11-2004, 03:11 PM
screw Martin Sargent!!

see if you can hook up the filming with Morgan Webb!!! techTV Xplay co host...hottie!!

as for Martin by the way just FYI...he is a sarcastic little bugger that like to pretty much burn his guests......yea...poor guest with the vibrating finger vibrators.
but really... ive seen most of his shows, i just dont want to see pb in the wrong light

TeamNausea
08-11-2004, 04:30 PM
yeah he will turn into something to laugh at thats for sure

AGDlover
08-11-2004, 04:45 PM
i useto watch Tech TV all the time. that show was great......for the first 15min i payed attenshion. :rolleyes:

WickeDKlowN
08-11-2004, 08:21 PM
screw Martin Sargent!!

see if you can hook up the filming with Morgan Webb!!! techTV Xplay co host...hottie!!

as for Martin by the way just FYI...he is a sarcastic little bugger that like to pretty much burn his guests......yea...poor guest with the vibrating finger vibrators.
but really... ive seen most of his shows, i just dont want to see pb in the wrong light
Now that I think about it, Martin will probobly be a jackass, but I don't get why everyone thinks Morgan is so hot. Sure, she's decent, but Cat, Jessica, and Sarah are alot hotter imo.

Zyban
08-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Now that I think about it, Martin will probobly be a jackass, but I don't get why everyone thinks Morgan is so hot. Sure, she's decent, but Cat, Jessica, and Sarah are alot hotter imo.
so true, morgan is doable but sarah and cat are why I ever watched the screen savers

gc82000
08-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Can I get a Concurrence on the previous statements.

i concur

Fanatic
08-11-2004, 11:36 PM
well yeah...morgan is a hottie
cat is oh soo good as well
jessica....that is another thread not fit for this one.....and yes i want her back on the show
sarah is too...got pics of her in a tight tank top when she visited here with kevin the geek

but yeah...if martin is asking some questions about pb.....Tom, make sure you got that gold xmag lock and loaded...and the barrel plug off

i could just hear refrences of shatner "from phasers to paintball...who knew?"
but i am serious of his evil mouth....he can get reaaaaally nasty

Chojin Man
08-12-2004, 06:40 AM
ya tom be real careful if they do an interview with you. they will try everything they can to try to make you look dumb. :mad:

_tMAN
08-12-2004, 10:33 AM
You guys are getting it all wrong...
We hate G4 not techTV.

Muzikman
08-12-2004, 11:38 AM
You guys are getting it all wrong...
We hate G4 not techTV.

You got it all wrong, They are both Geek stations, we hate them both. But that one chic is pretty dang hot. I can only assume that is why my Tivo recorded the show one time.

edweird
08-12-2004, 02:50 PM
Eh... I just hate what G4 did to TechTV. Old techtv had some hella cool shows on before them G4 nazis came stomping in replaced all the ingredients that made it work and packeged it for mass production.

Oh yeah and watch out for the interview tom... these guys rival the daily show in interview style. basicly imagine Air America with a vid editing background instead of reg building.