PDA

View Full Version : Palmers showed up today!!!

slasherdan
08-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Ahhhh .... My youth is returning ... :)

http://team.tacticalmarkers.com/board/attachment.php?s=&postid=47343

http://team.tacticalmarkers.com/board/attachment.php?s=&postid=47345

AGDlover
08-11-2004, 05:16 PM
nice man have fun with em! :headbang: :shooting:

DiSoRdeR
08-11-2004, 05:25 PM
Nice. I want the one in the second pic :D Hope you have fun with those sweet markers.

SpecialBlend2786
08-11-2004, 05:53 PM
yummy :bounce:

WenULiVeUdiE
08-11-2004, 06:03 PM
Sweeeet. I've always wanted a Palmer.

slasherdan
08-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Still waiting for my Squall to arrive .....

vonort
08-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Nice!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:cheers:

I guess you are an official member of H.o.G. now.. congrats.

Wood is Good. :clap:

octane2079
08-11-2004, 11:17 PM
Slasherdan did you get that p68sc off of ebay? Cause it looks kinda like my old one it had the crosman plastic stock and the metal pump handle.

WARPED1
08-12-2004, 12:35 AM
Go to Shatnerball III with those naughty girls! Very nice.

Bob_da_Splatman
08-12-2004, 12:49 AM
ok it is evident that someone isn't afraid to drop some change..... All three recent? Now thats a pretty penny!!! I am so jealous I've wanted a squall since I started ballin'
:wow: :wow: :wow: .......

:cry: oh cruel world why do I not have an endless supply of money to suport this ever so costly (yet ever so joyfull) addiction. Why I say!!... WHY!!! :cry: ...

Nice.

RingOfScale
08-12-2004, 12:55 AM
damn nice :) i've always been wanting a palmer gun, but i sorta want every gun, so i doubt i'll ever get a palmer <>

mobius
08-12-2004, 01:14 AM
Mmmm....Palmer....

gc82000
08-12-2004, 04:14 AM
woweeeeeeee

slasherdan
08-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Slasherdan did you get that p68sc off of ebay? Cause it looks kinda like my old one it had the crosman plastic stock and the metal pump handle.

I got the p68SC off ebay ... like .... I don't remember if it was late last year or early this year.

Either way ... I was originally going to have the SC made into a squall with that 14inch barrel and do my best Dirty Harry impression when ever I pulled that thing out .... I was going to keep the Hurricane a KP3 ...

But while I was boxing them up something inside my head snapped and I wanted the SC to stay a pump and the KP to become the hurricane.

I ordered the Squall a few weeks later after I missed out on the Sydarm ... I still had a bunch of money left over from my Palmer fund ... yes I was saving a long time .... I still have a 68AT and a old PMI that I'm going to send in.

Anyway ... after I read the Warpig article on the Squall I called in and added the custom Ball Clip cap ... then I inquired about the possibility of getting a 45 frame added to it ... and to nickel it as well ... they said it was possible and I said sold. They asked if I wanted to know and I said I was to scared to find out .... well when I got my guns yesterday ... Without the squall mind you cause it's still being made ... I saw the 45 cost .... I shat my pants .... Oh well there goes the palmer fund!!! :)

I don't mind because the Squall will be fantastic. :)

I'm glad I threw the extra site rail on the Hurricane ... now my SWATForce Red Dot fits nice and neat on it. :rofl:

slasherdan
08-12-2004, 09:13 AM
Go to Shatnerball III with those naughty girls! Very nice.

I'll most likely use the pump all day Saturday .... I'm trying to get some of the Gunslingers to go so the event will count towards my membership ...

The hurricane is coming out on Sunday, and my back up will be my RT ULE ....

slasherdan
08-12-2004, 09:16 AM
ok it is evident that someone isn't afraid to drop some change..... All three recent? Now thats a pretty penny!!! I am so jealous I've wanted a squall since I started ballin'
:wow: :wow: :wow: .......

:cry: oh cruel world why do I not have an endless supply of money to suport this ever so costly (yet ever so joyfull) addiction. Why I say!!... WHY!!! :cry: ...

Nice.

Yeah I made sure the wife didn't see the invoice .... but I have been saving for this for like .... ahhh ... carry the one ..... now divide by the diameter of the Earth and ....

4 years .......

Granted I was going to have some more stuff done to my other 68's and PMI's ... but the Squall was an impulse and broke my Palmer Bank .... gotta start from scratch and not let the wife know once more .... ;)

The one thing that I liked about dealing with Palmer is that he sent all the little things I needed for this and then some ... Two allen wrenchs, Oil for both guns, a Palmer Patch, a Palmer Sticker, two barrel condoms, a Palmer key chain, a good sized print out manual, and a nice military rifle bag for my Hurricane. You know the one where the directions tell you to clean it with gasoline .... Their little things that I'm sure do not amount to much ... but it definately makes me a happy camper on top of being a giddy camper.

I have to get used to the 4-way valve on the trigger for the hurricane, but these are both accurate as all heck like they were back in the day. :dance: