PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my automag

Photaz
08-11-2004, 06:18 PM
Im currently using a automag with a xvalve, ule trigger and am experiencing problems from when i received it. I oiled the on/off assembly, placed the valve back in, lined the line up. And screwed it back in tightly. I add my dye nitro 71 4500 tank, and it does one of several things. A. the trigger will pull as if the nitro wasnt in. B. It will shoot repeatively without trigger pull(Air will shoot out) very weakly. C. it will contiuously leak out the barrel. D. It will work properly with the occasional weak air and after 3 shortings it will die out for 30 seconds then will function properly. Any suggestions?

NJPaint
08-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Try taking a 3/16th allen key and turning the back of the valve. It may be that you have too low pressure coming in from the tank.

silentdeath55
08-11-2004, 08:43 PM
This also might be a ULT on/off problem. Did you try and tune the ULT when you got it? Try the velocity adjust thing first though.

Photaz
08-11-2004, 09:54 PM
Alright, what ive done is, A. took the on/off assembly out and oiled it to hell. B. took the level 10 upgrade kit apart and tuned it. Which direction should i go ? And will this help any?
Tune the on/off assembly did you m ean the l10 ? or what :(
LoL it stopped leaking, because im outta nitro...LoL :( i gotta fill it up 2morrow