PDA

View Full Version : between the buried and me owns you all including myself

TecnoRobo
08-12-2004, 12:28 AM
Well pretty much the title says it all.
Anybody love this band as much as i do?
anyone fortunate enough to even hear of em?

ZSigErik
08-12-2004, 12:45 AM
I LOVE THEM!!!!

THE SILENT CIRCUS IS AMAZING!!!

IVE SEEN THEM LIVE!!!

IVE MET THE DRUMMER!!!

RAWK!!! :headbang:

TecnoRobo
08-12-2004, 01:04 AM
lucky.. i want to see them live haha

Ov3rmind
08-12-2004, 02:52 AM
I've had the Silent Circus for a while now. Overall a good CD, but it didn't amaze me.

However, I did pass up an opportunity to see them play with Terror at the beginning of the Summer, and now I kind of regret it. Oh well, I saw Zao with Remembering Never and Scarlet about a day before the would be BTBAM show, and it was murder. :tup:

ZSigErik
08-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I saw Zao with Remembering Never and Scarlet about a day before the would be BTBAM show, and it was murder. :tup:

I went to that show here also.

Gunga
08-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Who?

XbeasleyX
08-12-2004, 01:20 PM
Great band. Ive seen them twice and they rocked both times, but I think the show I'm going to on wendsday will own all shows Ive even been to, :headbang: Lamb Of God, Unearth, Every Time I Die (Brother grew up with them), and Atreyu (In that order ;) )
Couple more for all aforementioned bands. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hail: :headbang: :headbang:

ZSigErik
08-12-2004, 02:00 PM
Great band. Ive seen them twice and they rocked both times, but I think the show I'm going to on wendsday will own all shows Ive even been to, :headbang: Lamb Of God, Unearth, Every Time I Die (Brother grew up with them), and Atreyu (In that order ;) )
Couple more for all aforementioned bands.

I bow to you, and am extremely jealous. :hail: :hail: :hail:

Ov3rmind
08-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Couple more for all aforementioned bands. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :hail: :headbang: :headbang:
Man, that show was in Salt Lake, only Throwdown was playing at this stop. I had to miss it due to work, but everyone that went was raving. I regret missing it like no other.

XbeasleyX
08-12-2004, 09:55 PM
I saw Throwdown with Most Precious Blood and that was the first show I've been checked for weapons. :D Another great band live is As I Lay Dying, I saw them with Shadows Fall and we had to wait the vocalist for As I lay Dying to arrive from the airport from his grandfathers funeral. Now THAT is fan dedication. :headbang:

ZAust
08-13-2004, 04:42 AM
I saw Throwdown with Most Precious Blood and that was the first show I've been checked for weapons. :D Another great band live is As I Lay Dying, I saw them with Shadows Fall and we had to wait the vocalist for As I lay Dying to arrive from the airport from his grandfathers funeral. Now THAT is fan dedication. :headbang:

i <3 aild.

who_311
08-13-2004, 06:00 AM
I've had the Silent Circus for a while now. Overall a good CD, but it didn't amaze me.

However, I did pass up an opportunity to see them play with Terror at the beginning of the Summer, and now I kind of regret it. Oh well, I saw Zao with Remembering Never and Scarlet about a day before the would be BTBAM show, and it was murder. :tup:
I saw Terror with Sick Of It All, Champion, The Answer, and some other hc band that sucked. I also saw zao a while back, cant remember with who though.

But anyways, heres a quick story. So I got knocked out by the singer of terror. well kinda. He was runnin across stage, i was leanin up against the stage, his knee hit my face, hard. Blood splatters on the dude next to me, and bloods just drippin out of my mouth and im spittin globs of blood everywhere. So after the set, i turn to talk to my friends and i just remember saying "hey todd, you got that water?" and then dreaming about something. Then the next thing i know, im being carried by my friends to the bathroom. I guess i just blacked out, and i hit my head REAL hard when i fell, so i had to sit in the back of the club for sick of it all :(, but i could hardly stand up let alone be on the floor...but i still totally enjoyed myself, and the concussion(spelling?) and messed up lip was well worth the show. Thats what a blow to the head and heat will do to an already very tired dude. haha.

alex

XbeasleyX
08-13-2004, 12:34 PM
I was at the last Kid Gorgeous show and they had a giant banner that covered the whole stage(ceiling to stage, wall to wall) well anyway they had ~50 people run from the back of the stage and jump through the banner onto the crowd(without the crowd knowing about it). Needless to say fun was had by all. ;) :headbang:

ZAust
08-15-2004, 02:42 AM
i just picked up between the buried and me's self titled and i must say... btbam owns my face.