PDA

View Full Version : Anno-lize this!!

Bob_da_Splatman
08-12-2004, 12:31 AM
How much for an anno. job and where is the best? :confused: :confused: :confused:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
08-12-2004, 12:33 AM
check the dealer forum :)
heard xtreme does some pretty good work

hAppy
08-12-2004, 12:46 AM
I heard Extreme no longer doing anno

tippmannsniper-
08-12-2004, 12:50 AM
kpcustoms.com is now taking orders again

Bob_da_Splatman
08-12-2004, 01:28 AM
This may sound silly for asking but hey :p ...Can a person re-anno something like i have a 98 and want it like an acid wash( not sure if thats what it is called) green brown and black.....for rec its camo but cooler!!! :ninja:

hAppy
08-12-2004, 01:33 AM
This may sound silly for asking but hey :p ...Can a person re-anno something like i have a 98 and want it like an acid wash( not sure if thats what it is called) green brown and black.....for rec its camo but cooler!!! :ninja:
Yup, they just strip off the anno, and reanno it!

Trick
08-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Model 98s cannot be annoed. The process they use to make the bodies makes them impossible to anno. You can get it powdercoated, KPCustoms can do that for you.

Bob_da_Splatman
08-12-2004, 01:43 AM
so no sleek and shiny? :cry:

guysdaman
08-12-2004, 02:03 AM
powder coating can be sleek and shiny ;)

gc82000
08-12-2004, 03:29 AM
How about laser ingraving or tattooing. I would like to get my name on my mag and angel bodies.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-12-2004, 09:46 AM
I heard Extreme no longer doing anno

They are currently down and are not doing anno for the moment but i believe they said they will be later again.

Yudanja
08-12-2004, 01:02 PM
http://www.maxanodizing.com/

best there is, in my opinion. I have seen his work personally and man it is high class.

http://www.maxanodizing.com/images/hyperball_camo.jpg

saw that in person, just unbelievably nice.

Bob_da_Splatman
08-12-2004, 01:28 PM
so who does powder jobs???

And if i wanted something annoed then do i send it put together or in pieces????

Spaceman613
08-12-2004, 01:38 PM
K&P is prolly the best i have seen for quality powdercoat.

And from Max anno, well of the 7 or 8 guns we have sent him, we are happy with 1. yes ONE of the many guns we have sent him lives up to the expectaions.... Between bad polishing, over-stripping (loose tolerances), and just bad color penetration (some places are faded some are deep color) we wont be sending anything back to them.

Ano-tech has excellent anno, but the time for it is long. PK is simply amazing, but cost and time are again issues. I have had such bad experiences with anno lately that I am not building anything for anyone that wants anno.

Dryden
08-12-2004, 01:45 PM
I'm in the same boat. :) I've gotten some great advice from other AO members on ano companies ... but does anyone have some solid recommendations on places that also do complete disassembly/reassembly? I've got neither the tools or the patience to remove c-clips, little brass ASA on/off parts, etc...

FBM seems to have everything I'm looking for. Would you guys recommend?

CoolHand
08-12-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm in the same boat. :) I've gotten some great advice from other AO members on ano companies ... but does anyone have some solid recommendations on places that also do complete disassembly/reassembly? I've got neither the tools or the patience to remove c-clips, little brass ASA on/off parts, etc...

FBM seems to have everything I'm looking for. Would you guys recommend?

I can take complete markers for ano - send it whole, get it back whole.

Click the link in my sig to email me, and we can discuss your project.

This goes for the fellow who started this thread too.

Thank you for your time.