PDA

View Full Version : rt pro ule accuracy

BionicSniper
08-12-2004, 01:28 AM
ok im thinking about buying the rt pro ule custom and i have been hearing things about its accuracy lacking at long distances. Now I have a e-99 with a tear drop and the ball just goes straight for about 100 feet and then choses a random directing to start leaning too. Now my question is will the accuracy be dramatically better than that?

Blazestorm
08-12-2004, 02:01 AM
Accuracy is determined by paint quality, barrel finish (On the inside) Paint to Barrel match, velocity consistency, and other weather conditions.

The gun behind the ball doesn't affect that :D

t33kyboy
08-12-2004, 02:02 AM
A RT mag is more consistent then a spyder, so yes a mag will be more accurate.
And where exactly did you hear mags were inaccurate at far ranges? It may be true, but its the same as any other paintball marker, dont expect to be shooting golf balls 500 feet away...

:headbang:

and what he said.

BionicSniper
08-12-2004, 02:07 AM
ok

and ya i know all of that. The better the surface on the inside of the barrel the better tha painball will go through it. You also need to have matched paint (on my gun i use big balls (almost a perfect fit on my tear drop)but yes my consisty does lack and the weather conditions here in iowa are usually 60-70;s in the fall and 100 or more in the summer with wind

hobbesTZ
08-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Big Balls are seconds, and Tear Drops are OK barrels.

Chronobreak
08-12-2004, 09:28 AM
i can use big ball fine but the seem to scatter more than first round paint it really is worth the xtra $ for quality paint

shadowfalcon78
08-12-2004, 12:18 PM
rt ule custom should be good...the barrel on it performs real nice