PDA

View Full Version : Does this exist or will I need it custom made....?

SummaryJudgement
08-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Here's my situation:

I have a vert feed ULE body. I want to replace the vert feed with a piece that has Angel threads and just an inch of metal with the same dimensions of a standard side-angled feed neck. I want to do this because I have a warp feed and want to have basically what the warp feed ULE bodies have, but vertically so I can easily switch the adapter back to vert feed if need be. I have seen adapters that stick in your vert feed, THEN the warp feed apater clamps onto that. The only problem I have is by the time I've done this the warp feed adapter will be three inches above the body of the gun. I want the warp feed adapter to be as close to the body as possible. I know you can grind/sand/dremel down the plastic AGD warp feed adapter to fit in a vert feed, BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I WANT! Basically look at the warp feed ULE body and move that little feed neck vertically over the body. Remeber I want something with Angel threads so I can remove it if I want. A little help would be nice....

SummaryJudgement :nono:

Creative Mayhem
08-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Check out the dealer's forum. Roguefactor makes the item you want. I think its called a warp adapter or something.

RogueFactor vert ULE warp neck (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=113814)

Blazestorm
08-12-2004, 02:58 PM
Nope

What he's asking is something pretty interesting that would require a bit more machineing.

He wants a 90* metal adapter with angel threading.

What you COULD do is grab Rogue's Vert Adapter, then Bad_Dog's 90* Elbow, that may be enough for you.

vf-xx
08-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Isn't that the PTP threaded adapters?

deathstalker
08-12-2004, 03:27 PM
I still think Rogue's adapter is perfect for him. With the adapter, the elbow will not be sitting very high off the top of the marker. You could always take a little off Rogue's if you need it a little lower.

SummaryJudgement
08-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Creative Mayhem, thanks alot! Actually Blazestorm, what Creative brought up is EXACTLY what I wanted, but your idea sounds intersting too. Thanks for the help guys. This sight rules! I got one of the custom RT ULEs the first day they offered them on the Automag store. Now I find out about the Deadlywind bodies and the hAIR trigger coming out! I'm gonna spend too much money on my mag....oh well. Thanks again guys.

SummaryJudgement