PDA

View Full Version : Can someone date my valve?

scrumpy
08-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Can someone put a date on my Smartmag valve? It's serial number is SM00788. I bought it used off of ebay a couple of years ago and never really found out- I figure somewhere around 8-9 years though; does that sound about right?

PS. If someone has a valve SN chart or would enjoy the challenge of making one, post it here. I think AO would get a kick out of knowing when their valves were born. Otherwise I'd be content with knowing how old my valve is.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Im not into dating paintball gun parts :rofl:Im only interested in GlRLS, sorry man:D

jk jk, i dont know how old the valve is or anything though.

DiSoRdeR
08-12-2004, 05:18 PM
There should be like a chart that tells you.

scrumpy
08-12-2004, 05:29 PM
Does this chart exist, or are you saying there should be one.

DiSoRdeR
08-12-2004, 05:32 PM
Dont know if there is a real one, just saying some one should make one.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Dont know if there is a real one, just saying some one should make one.

I agrre, there should be a chart for this. Im sure someone here on AO has more than enough time to make on. Ya just gotta find the right person to do it.

Halliday
08-12-2004, 07:40 PM
I'll have to take it out to dinner and a movie first. Will it go see AVP? :dance:

Igotu
08-12-2004, 08:02 PM
theres allready a forum like this, there were a few smartmags. do a search and post in there you'll probably get your anwser.

scrumpy
08-12-2004, 11:13 PM
yeah Halliday, I'll ship it to you and you can take it to dinner and a movie. It's into the whole AVP thing so it'll probably go well. While you're at it, ask it how old it is. Don't ask it how much it weighs though, cuz it's kind of hefty and might get offended.
And all of my searches came up empty handed....Those threads didn't really give me much hope of finding out my valves age. So if anyone still wants date my valve, go ahead you have my blessing. Be forwarned though, she's a Smart One.

scrumpy
08-13-2004, 01:06 AM
Ok, so if I can't find out what year my valve was made, who knows when smart mags first hit the paintball scene and how many were made? Seeing as how mine is 788th, it would probably be in the first year or two of smartmag production right?