PDA

View Full Version : Devilmag or hAir ?

cloud113
08-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Well I have decided to upgrade my automag more. It's a Automag RT ULE custom w/ Center feed ULE body, Ultralite Barrel, Intelli frame, and ULT. I was thinking about upgrading it to a devilmag ($550) or getting a hAir trigger (200-300) I am not sure which one to get. I know the hAir trigger isn't out yet too. Thanks for help in advance.

Blazestorm
08-12-2004, 04:49 PM
Actually to upgrade to a devil-mag it'll cost 700.

550 is if you provide a HyperFrame, which I don't think you have :p

I'd recommend putting set-screws in your intelliframe and using your ULT with a short-trigger, it'll only run you 10 bucks and make it pretty sweet :D

Chronobreak
08-12-2004, 04:51 PM
yes ult is your friend....its upto u want u want electro or pnewumatic trigger..keep in mind itl be around 3-4 months ATLEAST they way things are looking before you see any hair mags

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Id go with the hair trigger, for one ya dont have to spend as much and two ya dont need batteries :D

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-12-2004, 04:58 PM
I believe the upgrade is 350 if ya supply the hyperframe and stuff.

TDonovan
08-12-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm personally going to wait for the hAIR. The only thing you're missing with the hAIR is the eye... But if you're using a good hopper like a halo/reloader b or q-loader the level 10 should be all you'll need.

I'll probably have to get a sticker or something for my mag or loader that says "No batteries required). Except for the fact I'll be using an electric hopper :)

cloud113
08-12-2004, 04:59 PM
Could you guys point me to a guide or something to where I can do that with my ULT and I think I am going to go with the hair trigger. I really want to walk my trigger lol. Thanks for all your help guys too! Edit: Oops found it on the tech forum! lol Re Edit: where can I get set screws and any suggestions on where to find that guide? lol thanks again

JrnyFan1985
08-12-2004, 05:47 PM
just go to a hardware store and pick up the tools you need (everything's on BadDog Trigger stop thread). Go to a lesser known hardware store though, I believe you would need an 1/8 inch set and a 1/16 inch set. Just ask anyone in the store and they should know where to find 'em and what sizes you want.

TheShark
08-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey maybe next deadlywind can come out with a pneumatic rig that rotates a revvy every shot LOL. Totally electro-free!! :headbang:

TDonovan
08-12-2004, 10:56 PM
If it has to be truely mech and fast, Q-loader is just about the only option you've got.

FragTek
08-12-2004, 11:16 PM
Hey maybe next deadlywind can come out with a pneumatic rig that rotates a revvy every shot LOL. Totally electro-free!! :headbang:

Actually I think i've seen this done before... Almost positive i've seen it done. Anyone else?

To answer the main topics question, i believe it's all personal preference, and what exactly you're looking for.

Here are a few questions you need to ask yourself to determine which is right for you:

Do you value fire modes?
Do you value the lightest trigger pull possible?
Do you value having an eye system?
Do you value not needing a battery?
Do you value not need electronics period?

It's really a personal preference choice... Ask yourself some of those questions and then evaluate which you think would be right for you.

RingOfScale
08-13-2004, 01:42 AM
blazestorm , ur mistaken, i think thats the price for a new one <>

Scott Hudnall
08-13-2004, 07:02 AM
Let's hear more about the ULT and the set screws mod in the intelliframe. who has info on this? where do you drill out the trigger and/or frame for the set screws for the optimal pull?

Creative Mayhem
08-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Basically it comes down to one choice alone.

Do you want a fast mechanical, or a battery eating(not really) marker?

MECH or ELECTRO?

MECH?

ELECTRO?

:D

The Action Figure
08-13-2004, 09:15 AM
both :confused:

GA Devil
08-13-2004, 10:26 AM
Actually to upgrade to a devil-mag it'll cost 700.

550 is if you provide a HyperFrame, which I don't think you have :p

I'd recommend putting set-screws in your intelliframe and using your ULT with a short-trigger, it'll only run you 10 bucks and make it pretty sweet :D

Actually the 550 includes the hyperfframe so might want to check up on prices. Thanks tho

http://devilsden.tv/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=34&products_id=163

thats the 550 package as its been since release

FragTek
08-13-2004, 10:39 AM
Let's hear more about the ULT and the set screws mod in the intelliframe. who has info on this? where do you drill out the trigger and/or frame for the set screws for the optimal pull?

I'd go back and read the sig image guidelines....

cloud113
08-13-2004, 12:33 PM
Well I don't mind electro at all. I would love any feedback of people that have gotten a devilmag. I would really like the lightest trigger pull possible because I really want to walk the trigger and unload on people who pop their heads out. I am really leaning towards the devilmag now that I saw the video of it and since it is already out. Any feedback on the devilmag would be great! thanks