PDA

View Full Version : My mag is leaking from the valve and dont know what to do!

Paintballboy
10-22-2001, 02:44 PM
I have been a very happy 68 Automag shooter for a long time but this gun has always given me problem. Right know my biggest problem is. When I fire 1 ball i have to let it recharge for about 10 seconds before i can fire another shot or else the ball will roll out of the barrel. When i do(let my reg recharge or not) fire i hear a small leak from somewhere in my valve. I took it all apart and it looks just fine. The o-rings are good, my paint is good. I'm shootin N2 and i tried ajusting my velocity to 280 down to so low it can't fire and it just keeps happing. If you think you have answer please tell how to fix it. Thx

davej946
10-22-2001, 05:22 PM
Does it have any stars left? Either way, call AGD get an RMA# and ship it to them. They will take care of you.

a_malfunction
10-22-2001, 09:20 PM
How well do you oil it?

spyder
10-23-2001, 11:11 AM
What type of N2 Reg does your tank have? a friend of mine has the crossfire, and the same thing will happen if he screws the tank in too far. just a thought.

Ken

Mag89
01-27-2002, 04:12 PM
This used to happen to my mag too. What you need to do is run air through your hose that leads to your gun. Unscrew one side of the hose from your gun and gas it up for a second or two. That should fix it.

Butterfingers
01-27-2002, 04:35 PM
need more info...

speedballbanks
01-27-2002, 06:02 PM
what i think mag 89 means is there might be foreign object obstructing airflow to your valve and if it leaks it might be because you have a pmi perfect charger or your on off top o-ring the white one on the underbelly might be to large on the inner diameter of the o-ring itself if that is not the problem try a diferent power tube spacer or a power tube o-ring it might work it might not give it a shot cause it just might.