PDA

View Full Version : My E-Mag is now complete!

afultz075
08-13-2004, 07:29 PM
I finally got my E-Mag back from Tuna earlier in the week from a tune-up and 3.2 flash, then I added a ULE rail and a Rogue Neck both courtesy of Roguefactor. It's one fine looking beast now. Second pic turned out kinda blurry. So, whatcha all think?
http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/MVC-019S3883_rs.jpg

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/6000/MVC-020S2326_rs.jpg

FragTek
08-13-2004, 07:33 PM
Lookin' good man!

Slap an X-Valve on her, swap out the red ULE body with a black ULE body, and add a black CnC battery housing and you'd be set!

WenULiVeUdiE
08-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Yum...

Very nice.

sisco87
08-13-2004, 07:41 PM
awesome and very nice gun.
i hate seeing guns like this :cry: (actually i do like seeing em) it just makes me so jealous

no, but really real nice job :clap:

JrnyFan1985
08-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Lookin' good man!

Slap an X-Valve on her, swap out the red ULE body with a black ULE body, and add a black CnC battery housing and you'd be set!
haha yeah! but maybe the owner likes it like that.

slade
08-13-2004, 08:31 PM
what are the advantages of an x-valve over the stock emag valve, besides weight and looks?

jayloo
08-13-2004, 08:37 PM
what are the advantages of an x-valve over the stock emag valve, besides weight and looks?

3oz and that is all.

Keep it the way it is and go shoot some folks http://www.jayloo.com/files/smilies/shoot2.gif

Tunaman
08-13-2004, 08:42 PM
well? Tell us how it shoots now... :D :headbang:

slade
08-13-2004, 09:02 PM
3oz and that is all.

Keep it the way it is and go shoot some folks http://www.jayloo.com/files/smilies/shoot2.gif
so... fragtek recomends spending $300 to lighten the gun 3 oz??

tyrion2323
08-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Hey, I say you should keep it as you like it. Don't let everyone else tell you what to put on it or how to shoot it or whatever. I personally like the EMag Valve better simply because it's a bit unique. Not too many people have EValve anymore, as they've mostly switched to XValves. If you really desire an anodized valve, send the valve into PK Selective. They (as far as I know) are the ones who anodize the XValves, and therefore should be able to anodize your EMag Valve without messing it up.

The only suggestion I would make is looking into a full solid color for the marker. It's just my personal preference, but I don't like the look of multi-color markers (except fades and acid washes). They look too disjointed for my taste.

Anyways, I hope you LOVE IT! The great thing about EMags is that the best market parts come stock with the marker! The only upgrades you could look at are triggers or bodies, which are all preference.

Peace,

Jacob

afultz075
08-13-2004, 09:30 PM
well? Tell us how it shoots now... :D :headbang:

Actually, my Scuba is only filling to 850psi, so when I gassed it up I really couldn't rip on it, but it's gonna rock whenever I can get a full fill.

I guess i'll just have to see how it shoots tomorrow when I give the little group of Shocker-wielding tourney kids at my field a taste of their own medicine :shooting:

afultz075
08-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Hey, I say you should keep it as you like it. Don't let everyone else tell you what to put on it or how to shoot it or whatever. I personally like the EMag Valve better simply because it's a bit unique. Not too many people have EValve anymore, as they've mostly switched to XValves. If you really desire an anodized valve, send the valve into PK Selective. They (as far as I know) are the ones who anodize the XValves, and therefore should be able to anodize your EMag Valve without messing it up.

The only suggestion I would make is looking into a full solid color for the marker. It's just my personal preference, but I don't like the look of multi-color markers (except fades and acid washes). They look too disjointed for my taste.

Anyways, I hope you LOVE IT! The great thing about EMags is that the best market parts come stock with the marker! The only upgrades you could look at are triggers or bodies, which are all preference.

Peace,

Jacob

Yea, i'm with ya there, I actually do like the E-Mag valve on there. Mainly because I think it gives the gun has a good balance of flashy parts (ULE body, rail) and old school looking stuff (E-Mag valve, double trigger)

RingOfScale
08-13-2004, 09:37 PM
massive props dude, very shiny :) i love guns which are all black with a diff color ULE body, they just look sweeeettt !! ( normally i hate red / green / blue guns or watever )