PDA

View Full Version : Raceguns???

Bob_da_Splatman
08-14-2004, 01:35 AM
Hey i got a friend that is really into race guns anyone got an opinion????

FragTek
08-14-2004, 09:19 AM
Yeah,

RaceGun grip frames are the nicest electro cocker frames on the market if you can afford to fork out for one. With endless settings and different fire modes, these frames really get up and go. Much faster than any E-Blade, I'd know because I've owned 4 race cockers one of which was converted from an E-Blade to a Race because the E-Blade was total pooh! :D

Go Race!

vf-xx
08-14-2004, 09:26 AM
I'm really enjoying my RACE cocker. Have to say it's a blast.

Adrenaline_Junkie
08-14-2004, 05:55 PM
I had a raced FF Lotus a while ago and it blows eblades out of the water. Im not a big er fan but i like race WAY more than eblades. The new race frames are really nice, the have new external leaf adjustment and a pinless mod for the trigger that makes the pull a lot smoother.

tippmannsniper-
08-14-2004, 06:34 PM
is the race frame better than the new e2 and whats the website where you buy them

FallNAngel
08-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Yeah,

RaceGun grip frames are the nicest electro cocker frames on the market if you can afford to fork out for one. With endless settings and different fire modes, these frames really get up and go. Much faster than any E-Blade, I'd know because I've owned 4 race cockers one of which was converted from an E-Blade to a Race because the E-Blade was total pooh! :D

Go Race!

One isn't faster than the other.. they're both dependant on how they're set up. Perhaps you could just shoot faster with a race frame?

cabldawg
08-14-2004, 08:38 PM
I just ordered my 2nd race it's the halfblock, very light and very fast. wwww.raceguns.dk is the site or you can call 714-528-722.

nicad
08-14-2004, 11:32 PM
I'd say Race frames work the best, but Eblades have a nicer "finished product" look tho. The only reason E-blades are mainstream now and not Race is due to a deal that was made at Worldcup 2002 between WGP and Planet-E, which RaceGuns was in line to take on first. I'm actualy part of the Race SU Group and helped them in some development a couple of years ago.

ANS e-frames are Raceframes in a different shell... I think they are a little cheaper as well.

out!