PDA

View Full Version : my acuracy sux.

paintballrulzs
10-22-2001, 04:11 PM
I have a mag with N2 and a benchy and a bob long long shot barrela and the accuracy sucked the last time i played how can i fix this problem. The curved a lot. and the balls were fresh

Cha0tic
10-22-2001, 04:35 PM
1) make sure your barrel is clean
2) make sure you have a good paint to barrel match. a small bore barrel will not shoot big bore paint very well. a big bore barrel will not shoot small bore paint very well.

paintballrulzs
10-22-2001, 04:59 PM
ya did that both good

Manuel_FZR
10-22-2001, 05:04 PM
I have a 12" DYE Alu with the ZAP Performance Plus ... itīs great. No ballbreaks and great accuracy!
This is the most importand thing to find the best barrel/paint combination!

Bartleby
10-22-2001, 07:32 PM
a few things will help with your acturracy. well....really just like...3, i think.
paint/bore match
bolt
quality of the barrel

the paint to bore match is really the single most important of the three. The idea is that you want the air behind the ball to push it directly down that barrel. some people have done what is called the flour test. you drop a paintball in a little bit of flour and shoot it out the gun. when you look down the barrel afterwards you should see two lines of flour directly accross eachother all the way down the gun. if they are dotted, then the ball is bouncing off the walls and being spun very oddly which will cause it to have a very warped flight path. best way to fix this is simply, get a freak, if you ahve the money. if not, get a few barrels, one small bore, medium, and large. that should really help

secondly, get a good bolt to evenly distribute the air around the paintball as it is fired. not to say that the stock bolt is bad, i still have mine and don't have any problems with it, but it will improve your accuracy somewhat.

and last, make sure that the barrels you buy are well made and are of a good, strong, slick material.

see if that helps.

SoupRman
10-22-2001, 08:44 PM
Or, if it is bad on a normal bases, try to have targets in an open field. And walk away a good distance till you get as far as you normally get from shootign a player. far back if your a back player. and then far, then move forward gradually if your a front guy. ou can also practice snap shooting by hiding behind various objects(bunkers). and then take shots at the targets. first do burst, then you can try one shot kills. fortargets you can you use cans, balls, wood, or anytign lyign around. also, make sure your in an open space and no people aroudn that area of practice.

paintballrulzs
10-23-2001, 04:45 AM
last time i played i was at the 50. A guy just bunkered one of the guys a lil to my right. It took bout 4-6 shots to hit him. It was from may b 30 ft away tops prolly 15-20

TheSneakyPengui
10-23-2001, 01:22 PM
Where you from in NH I am from Derry. Do you ever go to Canobie Paintball in Windham? Peace

paintballrulzs
10-23-2001, 02:31 PM
derry wow that is close. I go to school in manchester. I am playing candia this wkend i think sat. i have been to canobie once. I love candia tho

TheSneakyPengui
10-23-2001, 02:54 PM
Go to Canobie this weekend! Its so much better than Candia plus Canobies got AirBall! And Canobie is the oldest operating paintball field in the world! I will see you there I will show you my brand new MAG! I would like to see your gun too, how long have you been playing? Peace

FeelTheRT
10-23-2001, 03:19 PM
make sure your paint to barrel match is good, and your paintballs aren't old and deformed.

rightsidefight
10-23-2001, 05:11 PM
theres 2 other things you people forgot.

1- make sure your velocity isnt to high or to low.if its to high the start wobblin an if its low air takes them all over.

2-make sure no oil is gettin in the barrel.if you just oild your gun or put oil on some parts dry fire the gun a few dozen times t get the oil out wit the barrel off the gun.if this doesnt work get a new barrel.

paintballrulzs
10-23-2001, 05:34 PM
velcotiy was 280

paintballrulzs
10-24-2001, 02:07 PM
yo man. I am meatin some people in candia on saturday. It is a lot of fun. Plus byop. How much is canobies field fee and paint. Maybe i will c what i can do. Hit me up on aim soccaplayanum12