PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in TV

The Pinata
08-15-2004, 03:32 PM
I've seen a lot more paintball on TV lately. There was the Budweiser commercial where all the rough looking guys shoot the crap out of an unmasked ref because he is holding a bottle of beer. There is also the new reality show in Spanish, where the clips I saw of it showed some mexican getting shot at by paintball guns in one of the events.

This isn't exactly good press for the game. It doesn't hurt us that much, but it doesn't help the image in any sense to see foreigners getting shot at in reality shows.

On the other hand, I noticed something else recently. CNN had an article on 44 I believe it was regarding some sort of new smart bullet round or something. I didn't pay much attention to that, but I noticed the gun they had on the video that was shown during their article. By the feed system, I could tell it was a paintball gun, and it appeared by its appearance to be one of the newer Automags.

Did anybody else see that and can back me up, or clear up what gun it was?

Tom Kaye, would you know anything about people using Automags for research purposes like that? It looked like one of the newer Automags, and was mostly black.

Chojin Man
08-15-2004, 03:55 PM
did it look like this? what exactly do you mean new automags? emag? Rt Pro?

http://www.spa-simrad.com/FN303.jpg

Jaremy Rykker
08-15-2004, 07:32 PM
No. Looked like an RT-PRO... or something similiar.