PDA

View Full Version : New Krysys toon...EP2.

Toothpick
08-15-2004, 06:12 PM
Krysys released whiney superstars volume 2 on their site last night. It's a bit more vulgar than the first, both had their ups and downs. Oh, and another rambling thta was okay.

www.krysys.com for the lazy.

eNder159
08-15-2004, 06:19 PM
nhahahahahahahahah i want stickers!!!!!! lol everything from

"sponsor me"

"i hate you"

to "bunker money"

-=Squid=-
08-15-2004, 06:21 PM
As stupid as the first.

Automaggot68
08-15-2004, 06:37 PM
Hahaha!
Look! It's Ollie Lang !

personman
08-15-2004, 06:48 PM
As stupid as the first.
I have to concur :(

tony3
08-15-2004, 06:53 PM
As stupid as the first.

I don't think I could say it better then that. That guy doesn't even sound like a real pirate.

Krysys
08-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Hey, thanks for the great comments guys! Remember, Krysys.com also accepts "user submissions" any takers? Anyone? That's right...you can't do any better, or you would be.

Thanks for watching.
And reading (if you've learned how)

Halliday
08-15-2004, 08:32 PM
A good amount of Squeegie. I liked it.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-15-2004, 08:36 PM
I like it. The voices make it even better. Good job, and keep it up.

Blazestorm
08-15-2004, 08:41 PM
Best part "Hey look it's ollie lang" :ninja:

-=Squid=-
08-15-2004, 08:47 PM
Oh yes... I can't do a better job. I must have failed to realize how hilarious and creative it was.

EDIT: Expect a user submission from me, then you can't cop out and tell me I couldn't do better. If you cant take harsh critisism you shouldn't have a public website such as this one.

TeamNausea
08-15-2004, 09:18 PM
yeah just as bad as the first i must say...no i cant do any better but i dont try to do nice ones and fail...

Automaggot68
08-15-2004, 09:19 PM
I don't think I could say it better then that. That guy doesn't even sound like a real pirate.

Double Yew tee eff? How does a REAL priate sound?

TeamNausea
08-15-2004, 09:20 PM
yeah lol i was wonderin how you know what a real pirate sounds like lol

nt2004
08-15-2004, 09:27 PM
As stupid as the first.
yep. More immature garbage whining about tourney players who whine? How ironic :rolleyes:

AGD
08-15-2004, 09:52 PM
Well from my perspective I find it quite entertaining!!

AGD

SpecialBlend2786
08-15-2004, 10:39 PM
I liked it....

Number13
08-15-2004, 10:53 PM
Some people don't like it - more power to them. Some people like red apples, I like green. Don't start a flame war over whether you support Krysys.com guys, just express your own opinion. If you want to comment on what others have said, then add to the conversation instead of regressing into barbaric insults.

That said, I think the site rocks. The odd, not-so-traditional voices make in more funny to me. Cap't's outfit is hilarious - I too want to see some Krysys stickers! Everyone's whined about something on that board at some point, and I think it's great to be able to make fun of oneself. And come on, the switch from blackboard to overhead was great! The editorials are great and the viewpoint refreshing.

But jeeze...reccomending a Tippmann??? :tard:

Keep it up Johhny!

MC

tony3
08-15-2004, 11:06 PM
Double Yew tee eff? How does a REAL priate sound?

He seems to me like its doing half "butt" job of trying, go full out pirate or just do a normal voice. I can do a better pirate voice then that.

Hey, thanks for the great comments guys! Remember, Krysys.com also accepts "user submissions" any takers? Anyone? That's right...you can't do any better, or you would be.

Thanks for watching.
And reading (if you've learned how)

Why would I bother making pointless flash animations? You are right, I can't do any better. If I wanted to learn flash I could, but I have no use to learn it. I should make one of these that makes fun of woods ball players. I'd have a never ending supply of material :rolleyes:
Let the flames roll...

Krysys
08-15-2004, 11:25 PM
Oh, there will be some about woodsballers, don't worry bout that. Also, I AM one of those whiney players. I have, countless times blamed it on the guns, the reffing, the paint, cheating...blah blah. It's about self-humilation and turning something angry into something more humerous. I like negative posts, it keeps me going. Yes, I'm whining about whiney players...well..captain krysys is. Squeegy, the parrot, hates him too. And then there will be P-fitty. The paintball "pimp" who guides you on how to cheat, and ninja baller who just owns everyone. The only time I speak through my own voice is in the ramblings. Those are me, and how I feel. The rest is for entertainment. To say that "I'm" whiney in the cartoons, is like saying keeno (sp?) reeves is flying in the matrix. He's not...his character is...get over it. I'm not here to please everyone. If I was, I would make something boring and cookie-cutter because that seems to be the popular trend. Those who support, thank you! Those who don't....thank you too. Critisism is always needed and welcome.

-Johnny K.

tony3
08-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Ok, there is a difference between poking fun at yourself and poking fun at something that you don't do. I still don't like the comics, but I understand it much better.

Tony

penguinpunk555
08-15-2004, 11:38 PM
I love them....

Enemy
08-15-2004, 11:49 PM
omg i love this stuff.. i spent all summer mowing lawns for that piece of junk. look its ollie lang thwack.. you have no idea how badly ive wanted to do that to someone!!! and the bird is awesome.. people that dont find the humor in that either needs lots of theropy or none at all!!! though they need a warning on there i tried watching the first one not to long ago with my nephew next to me to hear the parrot go f off boy i found the close button fast!!!

Blazestorm
08-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Krysys, can I do voice acting for the ninja baller?

:D :eek: :ninja:

Chipper
08-16-2004, 07:34 AM
I wonder if this is on PBNatiion....

bofh
08-16-2004, 07:45 AM
yeah lol i was wonderin how you know what a real pirate sounds like lol

Pirates are normally pretty quiet.

Considering that they are all dead. :0

MindJob
08-16-2004, 08:25 AM
Well from my perspective I find it quite entertaining!!

AGD

THE MAN HAS SPOKEN.

Now SILENCE.

Halliday
08-16-2004, 10:13 AM
Pirates are normally pretty quiet.

Considering that they are all dead. :0
Excuse me? The oceans of our world still have pirates. Visit Asia or China and ride in a boat. You'll see some pirates, they just don't wear those big hats. They drive powerboats and have machine guns :shooting:

bofh
08-16-2004, 11:27 AM
Excuse me? The oceans of our world still have pirates. Visit Asia or China and ride in a boat. You'll see some pirates, they just don't wear those big hats. They drive powerboats and have machine guns :shooting:

How's this, all the pirates with Captain's Coats and parrots are dead. They sure don't speak english.

eNder159
08-16-2004, 11:32 AM
I wonder if this is on PBNatiion....

done...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=612534

chuff chuff

Battlewear
08-16-2004, 11:53 AM

Hmm I think that solves it, Pirates are just Wannabe Paintball players!! That must be it..

As for me, I love it, I found it to be very funny.. As for the voice, I like it, could be funnier if he did it to sound like Captin Jack Sparrow!!! LOL Now that would be funny! Better yet, make the Parrot sound like that!! YIKES! I see some people coming with Fire sticks. Time to go ;)

:rofl: :headbang:

Blazingace
08-16-2004, 12:57 PM
AWESOME.........Who doesn't know someone at one time that has whined about these things that he is animating? What is wrong with it? "I think it's stupid" What the hell is that? Why is it stupid, because thats you? You see yourself being talked about and it makes you feel insecure? Whatever. Krysys is a breath of fresh air in a stagnant field. Its about time. Come get me if you want. I will destroy you!

Blazestorm
08-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Dewd I'm so agg, I got my bandana around my neck, 10 pieces of fake gucci headwear, cut up proflex, agg HKed timmy with HK tank cover and a sick custom modded halo I'm so agg lewk at me...

Hkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhkhk.

Cyborg... is coming...

Blazingace
08-16-2004, 01:02 PM
Go blaze!!!!

PS Thanks alot Tom. I know that Johnny appreciates it.

MicroMiniMe
08-16-2004, 04:00 PM
done...

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=612534

chuff chuff

Funny. Its been closed and loopback edited. How surprizing. I'm *sure* its for insta-flamewar protection and not mod censorship.
:rolleyes:

'Can't shoot what you can't see *POOF*.'

I think its amusing. More power to ya man.

FragTek
08-16-2004, 05:32 PM
OMFG ROFL! I love Krysis, they only get better and better :D

Squeegee is still #1!!! The villagers demand SQUEEGEE!!!

"Let's go smoke some ganja"

-=Squid=-
08-16-2004, 05:35 PM
I think its stupid because to me, its completely unfunny.

Krysys
08-16-2004, 05:40 PM
Blaze (storm) I could hug you man. Someone after my own heart. I would LOVE to have someone do the voice of the ninja...only one problem...he doesn't talk...just owns people. Mr. Kaye, thank you for the kind words. I'm working on some actionscripting now, so it should only be a month or so before there are some games up there. Remember, I'm always looking for other content to put up there. If you guys wanna do some gossip or something, I'm all for it.

Thx for the support.

johnnyK

-=Squid=-
08-16-2004, 05:49 PM
In fear of looking like a complete hypocrite, I will step forward and say this:

I just watched the snake video. That made me laugh, really, really hard. Honestly; it was just some obvious/simple humor, but jeez, it just seemed so random. I dont know.

Dont mind me.

Nick
PP

Blazestorm
08-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Omg... I could make grunting noises or something like the sound effects... Example - Instead of getting a sound effect that is "wooosh" I actually say it... it would be different :p

Ah well...

"Hey look... It's ollie lang... *SMACK*... mmmm intestines... yummy yummy yummy in my tumtumtummy..." :eek:

nt2004
08-16-2004, 08:00 PM
I think its stupid because to me, its completely unfunny.
yeah he has some good points in his rants and such but i just dont find the animations to be very funny. Whatever though, some people do and thats fine

Krysys
08-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Blaze, toss me an email at JohnnyK@krysys.com. I think you have already, but I most likely lost it. Just so I can keep you in mind for voices/sounds and what not. Also, Squid, I'm glad you found something you liked! Different strokes for different folks.

-Johnny K.

gc82000
08-18-2004, 04:33 AM
I liked it. It is so exagerated that it is kind of make beleive. Krysys hurry up and make episode three. and can you make an all squeegy toon.

Thanks GC

FragTek
08-18-2004, 01:38 PM
Johnny,

Hope this isn't like illegal or copywrited in any way... But Squeegee is so damn good I just had to copy him and set him for my windows logon note :)

http://www.fragtek.com/squeegee

Squeegee is the pimpest of them all... muahahaha!