PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here a web designer?

digitard
08-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Hey,
I just started a website hosting group and I'm trying to get away from a CMS type of site due to its constraints (sure, templates and easy panels are great, but not having the ability to use paypal subscriptions alone sucks). I'm having the system hosted in a facility and its a dedicated box so most resources I can add since I have remote access and full control of the server (if ya need anything special).

I'm trying to get either a site, or a really nice template designed. It wont need too much (content wise). Just something like

- Main page w/ basic info and history, plus top 3 current offers/etc.
- Products & services page *and subpages for each product/service*
- Link to Cpanel login for customers
- Contact scripts
- Some basic forum skinning to match the page feel (invisionboard)
- DNS lookup utility
- etc.

It really doesn't need a "member control panel" since each site is loaded with Cpanel. But it does need a link to the server CPanel login (no biggie, just a logo and you click and opens). It honestly can be easily template driven since this is a small hosting company and a very low cost one too (we're talking 8 bucks for a gig of space, and 20 gigs of bandwidth... so while not the cheapest, its not bad).

If so, please hit me back.

I was working with a OSC Imbedded version of Nuke (which rocks by the way) but it was too limited for what i wanted specifically.

trevorjk
08-15-2004, 08:36 PM
my brother is... www.waconcepts.com... ok so that site is coming soon :)

but www.tylerpc.com still works