PDA

View Full Version : E-blade or Race Frame

black tri star
08-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Is the Race grip worth the Extra money, or is the E-blade just the better deal? :confused:

MonsterMag
08-16-2004, 12:16 AM
race is mutch better , i think its worth the xash , idk thats me :rolleyes:

Automaggot68
08-16-2004, 12:32 AM
race is mutch better , i think its worth the xash , idk thats me :rolleyes:
Dude man. You gotta change your sig. Only one image allowed.

Enemy
08-16-2004, 01:06 AM
e-blades look way cleaner then the race.. but from my experience the race is a little better.. i dont know though i still feel the cocker has to much mass to move at the rate that they are going.. it wont be long before these things start to fall apart!!!

ryanshep
08-16-2004, 02:14 AM
i got an e-blade cocker right now *shameless pitch* its for sale and although ive never shot a race frame the e-blade has never let me down and seems to keep up with me (more like my hopper) on the field, and never chops. if i were u id get the e-blade

black tri star
08-16-2004, 10:46 AM
My current marker set is a 2k2 VF Autococker STO ram, Orracle 3-way, ANS front end regulator, WGP inline regulator shocktech rat valve, Superfly 2 bolt and a WGP 45. hindge trigger, with a Q-loader, I already have a palm that can handle the Race programing, I just don't know what the technical advantages are

1ofkind
08-16-2004, 10:56 AM
Wow, I never gave it a thought. I'm interisted to know to because I just brought a autococker.

WenULiVeUdiE
08-16-2004, 05:58 PM
I think the Race is worth the extra money. It's the same as the Worrblade and not much more than the eblade. The ANS Frame now comes with break beam eyes, so you dont have to buy them seperatly(sp?).

ilikePB
08-16-2004, 07:18 PM
I prefer the Race for two reasons, one, it has break beam eyes instead of reflective and two, it is easier for me to walk the trigger.

mark_426
08-16-2004, 09:45 PM
For those of you who have not shot the Raceframe, please don't say the eblade is better (pet peeve).

Anyway, my go at technological advantages. Personally, I feel the Raceframe is worth twice the cost of an eblade (plus, factor in 9v cost, as I couldn't tell you if Powerex's work for an E).

Race trigger is a microswitch style trigger with very customize-able settings (length, pull,trigger style), versus the magnetic/optical trigger. I like it as it feels similar to my Viking/Excal. ++
Race has bream beam eyes ++
Race has a rechargable battery ++
Race has a adjustable settings via your palm (unsure with e) +
Race has modes and such if you need to sweetspot a reg etc +
Race gets like 60000 shots on a battery charge. My friends Freeflow gets 2-3 days of play, but his Worrlock drains batteries like crazy (1 day tops). if you want, propaintball has a 9v frame available, but software is not supported by Race ++
Race uses an LED to program, versus Emag style display. ^
Race actually does things to their markers (Freekick, etc), rather than strapping a sear tripper to it. +
The newer Race solenoid (5 way), seems to appear smaller and more attractive than older ones, but I don't mind my older one.
Race doesnt support K2/SP/Dye .. good enough for me

Wc Keep
08-17-2004, 09:41 AM
go e2.........................

break beam eyes, reduced bounce, and still blinding fast with increased battery life.

FragTek
08-17-2004, 09:47 AM
Go with the RaceFrame. Fastest most adjustable frame money can buy. Ir you're looking at getting one, wait a bit longer until they have the pinless RaceFrame in full swing production shipping with the RaceValves.

havoc531
08-17-2004, 10:23 AM
Wait until the EBlade 2 comes out in September. It is compatible with break-beam eyes, but comes stock with reflective.

sneakyhacker420
08-17-2004, 12:01 PM
pick up either the race or the E-2

i'm just kinda partial to the race due to the fact that it has the computer interface and user-downloadable firmware updates

plus they are ALOT less bouce-prone because of the leaf switch that they use - the e-blade uses an optical switch, which no matter your settings, will always be some sort of bounce