PDA

View Full Version : Incoherent Babble....

1ofkind
08-16-2004, 11:46 AM
I just brought 5 dye lock lid pods, they were to big.

So I fixed it look, and tell me what you think.

cphilip
08-16-2004, 01:55 PM
If your going to post then do two things:

Post with an appropriate descriptive title.

And post a coherent subject so I can tell what the heck you are even wanting to say.

68magOwner
08-16-2004, 02:01 PM
...served :ninja: LMAO

ryanshep
08-16-2004, 02:03 PM
If your going to post then do two things:

Post with an appropriate descriptive title.

And post a coherent subject so I can tell what the heck you are even wanting to say.

LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

UNKA PHIL OWNED!

1ofkind
08-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Alright I'm sorry Philp

Am I even welcome here anymore now?

cphilip
08-16-2004, 02:20 PM
Alright I'm sorry Philp

Am I even welcome here anymore now?

Of course your welcome. Sometimes I might come down hard on one of you as an example to the others... Your not the only one thats done that. You just came on the radar. There is no personal intent in the action my friend.

1ofkind
08-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Wow, this stuff happens to me all the time :(

barberjohn
08-16-2004, 02:57 PM
i think you did a very clean and good job with it. and to let people know what he did, he cut off the top part of the tube holders, and im guessing folded down part of the material to make it look a bit cleaner. btw, are those pods really worth it?

Mister Sinister
08-16-2004, 03:16 PM
i think you did a very clean and good job with it. and to let people know what he did, he cut off the top part of the tube holders, and im guessing folded down part of the material to make it look a bit cleaner. btw, are those pods really worth it?

I think they are. I've been using mine for about a month now and they rock. Since i have started using them i have yet to dump a pod coming out of my pack. I like the little extra capacity too. The only thing is with a halo you have to be all but empty to fit the whole pod in where with my other pods i could reload a little sooner. No big rub though.

cphilip
08-16-2004, 06:40 PM

AH.... Finaly!

So then this explains his first title with Martha Stewart?

... Hmmmmm..... the youth today just doesn't make any sense to me... :tard: :confused: :D

OysterBoy
08-16-2004, 06:44 PM
It aint just you Phil, I've hassled '1ofkind' a few times for poor grammar. Its all good though, good job 1ofkind. Perfect the english language and you get a free Key Guy Dancing!

For now, just Banana Dancing..

:dance:

barberjohn
08-16-2004, 07:33 PM
... Hmmmmm..... the youth today just doesn't make any sense to me... :tard: :confused: :D
i guess you just gotta be one to know one :D .

gc82000
08-17-2004, 03:32 AM
Ok i guess that cutting the bands might have been nescesary. But the Dye locklids are the same length as a 140 pod and just a little bit thicker. And as to their worth, I guess they are I still use my 32 degrees 140 pods but I use the Dye lockids on the outside of my 3+2 empire pack.

1ofkind
08-17-2004, 06:30 PM
...Gosh... its so insulting to be out right told your an out right illiterate moron. Or did I misinterpret the meaning of "poor grammar" :cry: . I realize I have my mistakes, but so does everyone else so I nevermind them as its all part of the balanced of human nature ;)

Anyway thanks alot for about my harness! I'm going to PBX on thursday to actually try it out. As for the dye lock lids, there pretty good. There not cheap and probably wont break on me. Besides that for 3$ a pod I couldn't resists.