PDA

View Full Version : omen trigger.

Igotu
08-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Im looking at omens rite now and im wondering if the trigger is adjustable if so how much, I read a review and it said if you get the pdp chip you have adjustable debounce.

rkjunior303
08-16-2004, 02:19 PM
There are two PHYSICAL adjustments in the stock omen trigger.. The point where the trigger activates the switch and a trigger stop. .. With the PDP chip, that also adds in Adjustable debounce.

Igotu
08-16-2004, 02:21 PM
sweet thanks. how do you like your omen do you think its going to last you a while

rkjunior303
08-16-2004, 02:36 PM
I love it.. It's as fast as anything out there with the PDP chip. Evil has the best customer service... By Nov the new upgrades will be out -- new cam arms that will work with Halos, a new/faster board.. flush cocking.. etc.. With the new prototype upgrades, it was outshooting a halo..

I love my omen. Don't get frustrated with it and learn how to set the recock properly. Once you do, you'll be more thanhappy with it.

Igotu
08-16-2004, 04:11 PM
oh one more question this isnt going to effect my decision i allready plan on getting one but how efficient are they.

hobbesTZ
08-16-2004, 04:57 PM
I love mine too. I bought it at random because my other markers were down, and I'm really impressed. As far as efficiency is concerned, I don't really know since I haven't paid much attention to it yet, but it seems to be decent. Otherwise it's a sweet deal. I paid $350 for mine new.

SpecialBlend2786
08-17-2004, 01:57 AM
I'm still torn between an Omen and a 04 Bushy with pds....now that ICD gave the wiring some more strenght and Evil is updating the Omen. I hear the new Omen board is pretty damn fast, programed by the guy that made the pdp board and it includes a new 'noid. Bah too many choices :(

rkjunior303
08-17-2004, 07:17 AM
I'm still torn between an Omen and a 04 Bushy with pds....now that ICD gave the wiring some more strenght and Evil is updating the Omen. I hear the new Omen board is pretty damn fast, programed by the guy that made the pdp board and it includes a new 'noid. Bah too many choices :(

exactly.. That was one of the limitations of the stock board, the 'noid. with the new beefier noid and the updated board, they were outshooting halos :) :wow:

hobbesTZ
08-17-2004, 10:06 AM
The stock board is already plenty fast. I can rip off long strings with ease, moreso than other markers I've usedd in it's class. And you've gotta love that cam feed, it's very nice to be able to see down your gun without the hopper in your face.