PDA

View Full Version : Some place to send a mag

xEvolvexNasty88
08-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Is there a place where i can send a mag with a hyper frame on it. Where they can djust the pull of my Trigger on my center flag

when i put air in my gun, the trigger pull gets harder to pull back. Maybe a pressure adjustment? or sensativity adjustment? or lengthen the trigger pull because irght now with air in it...it is almost impossible to walk my gun

anyone help?

JrnyFan1985
08-16-2004, 04:53 PM
did you try your local PB Shop. Maybe it just needs a little adjustment in the grip itself. Before you talk to anyone on here, I'd suggest calling CenterFlag and telling them your problem and ask them where you think you could get it fixed. Hell, it is their product you're using.

NJPaint
08-16-2004, 07:30 PM
did you try your local PB Shop. Maybe it just needs a little adjustment in the grip itself. Before you talk to anyone on here, I'd suggest calling CenterFlag and telling them your problem and ask them where you think you could get it fixed. Hell, it is their product you're using.

not to knock Centerflag, I own one of their tanks and it is great, but... There are some people on these boards that can tech/mod/adjust them just as well or better than CF simply because they play with them every week rather than building them.