PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball Registrations Running 2 to 1 in Favor of the DON!!

AGD
08-16-2004, 11:57 PM
Mashers,

We have overwhealming numbers for our side. While I am VERY flattered that you see fit to fight with me, if you sign up too late you are almost guaranteeed to end up on Shatners side.

Don't say I didn't warn ya!!

The Don

AutomagRT1483
08-17-2004, 12:43 AM
Quick question Tom, my Dad has yet to sign up nor my partner in crime, automagfreek, what should I do because I want to stick with them and I have been getting people organized a little bit for your (our) side in the Shatner Forums? Can I get them on to the winning side too or is it too late for them?

AGD
08-17-2004, 01:33 AM
The last day for early registration is friday so if you do it TODAY you probably are ok. We are expecting a lot of newbs by the end of this week. Snooz and you may loose.

The Don

Muzikman
08-17-2004, 02:25 AM
Tom,
I was one of the first to sign up, but I don't think I'll actually be playing (just taking pictures like usual). If it will make a difference I will email Jo Ann or Marcia and have them change my team. If I get there and do actually play, I'll just play for Shatner.

Wc Keep
08-17-2004, 09:21 AM
whats shatnerball?

Smoke
08-17-2004, 07:32 PM
Quick question Tom, my Dad has yet to sign up nor my partner in crime, automagfreek, what should I do because I want to stick with them and I have been getting people organized a little bit for your (our) side in the Shatner Forums? Can I get them on to the winning side too or is it too late for them?

Alright, I'm all signed up.

Oh and Geoff, I'm not Automagfreek anymore. It's Smoke now. ;)

trevorjk
08-17-2004, 11:18 PM
been signed up for a month :D

AutomagRT1483
08-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Alright, I'm all signed up.

Oh and Geoff, I'm not Automagfreek anymore. It's Smoke now. ;)

Meh, like I care. :bounce:

AGDlover
08-18-2004, 10:46 PM
sighned up today!! w00t! also got my solder gun and i got a g/f! today has been good

gibby
08-19-2004, 08:45 AM
What's the numbers looking like anyway? Does it look like it's going to be a good turnout?

slasherdan
08-20-2004, 12:43 PM
Mashers,

We have overwhealming numbers for our side. While I am VERY flattered that you see fit to fight with me, if you sign up too late you are almost guaranteeed to end up on Shatners side.

Don't say I didn't warn ya!!

The Don

Oh MAN!!! Tom I registered a little late ... if I end up on "Fat Man riding golf cart"'s team can I radio in his position to you or my teammates so you can set up ambushes all the time?????

Can I kidnap him or ... say .... MANCOW .... and bring them to you???? Then you can do what you threatened cow with last year again this year!!!!

Granted the work I would perform for you would free of charge!!! All for the Don!!!!

My team has sworn never to take his side .... And if I end up there because I wasn't sure if I could make it in the first place ... then I wanna contribute to the cause anyway!!

That brings up an interesting point. For the last few mornings, Mancow has been saying on his radio show that it's him vs. Shatner .... What's going on?!!?!?!?

Trina
08-20-2004, 09:10 PM
Yaaa all the cool people are going! This is gonna be awesome!

Hello everyone, btw....no I'm not dead. :ninja:

School...work...surgery...it's been crazy!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SHATNERBALL!! :bounce:

trevorjk
08-20-2004, 09:28 PM
car crapped out, moms birthday part, cell phone bill all this week :(

but ill still be there! :D

MXS
08-21-2004, 10:53 AM
Oh MAN!!! Tom I registered a little late ... if I end up on "Fat Man riding golf cart"'s team can I radio in his position to you or my teammates so you can set up ambushes all the time?????

Can I kidnap him or ... say .... MANCOW .... and bring them to you???? Then you can do what you threatened cow with last year again this year!!!!

Granted the work I would perform for you would free of charge!!! All for the Don!!!!

My team has sworn never to take his side .... And if I end up there because I wasn't sure if I could make it in the first place ... then I wanna contribute to the cause anyway!!

That brings up an interesting point. For the last few mornings, Mancow has been saying on his radio show that it's him vs. Shatner .... What's going on?!!?!?!?

You get placed on a side, you gotta play for dat side, see?
Otherwise, the Godmother will take you by your ear, see? And drag you through da parking lot in front of all your boyz. Then she'll turn ya over to da G-Men, who'll send ya packin' without a dime for a phone call, see?
The Don gots no say in dis!
And don't beg. The Godmother don't like no whiners.
:nono:

Marchborne
08-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Otherwise, the Godmother will take you by your ear, see? And drag you through da parking lot in front of all your boyz. :nono:

OUCH! Not the ear! All respect to the GodMother -- we'll behave. :hail:

Muzikman
08-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Yaaa all the cool people are going! This is gonna be awesome!

Hello everyone, btw....no I'm not dead. :ninja:

School...work...surgery...it's been crazy!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SHATNERBALL!! :bounce:

Surgery? You ok?

slasherdan
08-23-2004, 08:28 AM
Otherwise, the Godmother will take you by your ear, see? And drag you through da parking lot in front of all your boyz. Then she'll turn ya over to da G-Men, who'll send ya packin' without a dime for a phone call, see?
The Don gots no say in dis!
And don't beg. The Godmother don't like no whiners.
:nono:

Oh ALRIGHT!!

I guess I'll just go outside and kick some dirt .... :dance:

Evil Preacher
08-23-2004, 11:42 AM
The Godmother has spoken...

Groovy :D

AGD-OfficeGal
08-27-2004, 09:17 AM
The Mother of Dragons :mad: and the BossLady :cool: are right behind the Godmother here ... whiners will be flamed! There's no more room on The Don's team - you're too late, so suck it up!